Flexible access to participating gyms across Australia.
With GymBetter®, you can visit the gym and pay as you go with a single-visit GymBetter pass to use at any gym in our network
We’ve teamed up with participating gyms across Australia to offer single-use passes.
Medibank health insurance members get a discount on the cost of a GymBetter pass (excludes ahm covers).
How it works:
1. Join Gym Better – get the free app now
2. Find a gym
3. Buy a pass in the app
4. Check in at the gym and work out – you can even join a fitness class!
- You choose where: Near home, near work, or even on holiday!
- Pay as you go: Only pay for what you use.
- Free gym pass: If you register for GymBetter from 1 October 2015, get a free pass to use at any of our participating gyms within 7 days of registering.
Who can use GymBetter?
- You don't have to be a Medibank member to take advantage of GymBetter, although Medibank health insurance members get a discount on every gym visit.
- The GymBetter app requires internet connection.
- The GymBetter app is only available for Android or Apple smartphones with up to date software.
- Gyms can only be accessed during staffed hours. You can find a list of available hours per gym in the app.
- You will need to successfully complete the questions in our Health and Fitness questionnaire in order to register for GymBetter.
- You have to be aged 16 years and older to register for GymBetter. Users between 16 and 18 years get limited access to the GymBetter network. Users 18 years and older have greater access to the GymBetter network, subject to the gyms’ terms and conditions.
We’re proudly Australia’s leading private health insurers, covering over 3.9 million people. We stand for better health for all Australians.
Stay fit on your terms. All part of Generation Better.