TMDriver is an application for mobile devices running Android, which allows taxi driver to calculate the cost of ride and always keep in touch with dispatcher office, customers and other drivers. TMDriver application is a part of "Communication with driver" module in Taxi Master system. Using this application gets rid of the taxi service from radios and accelerates the processing of orders.
- transfer orders to the driver from the dispatcher office;
- registration in parking lots;
- automatic registration and get away from the shift;
- the exchange of short messages to drivers and dispatchers;
- transmission and reception to program Taxi Master the coordinates of the cab (satellite taximeter).
How does TMDriver work?
[Order: man with phone] -> [Taking order: the signal goes to the dispatcher office] -> [Assign Order: system transmit order to the car] -> [Client notification: a signal for the man with the phone] -> [Customer sat in the car] -> [The driver completes the order: the signal goes to the system]
TMDriver's work is based on GPS technology: taximeter receives coordinates of the car from satellites. Exchange of information with the dispatcher office occurs on internet channel of your mobile operator.
TMDriver allows to receive the following data in real time:
- number of satellites, from which TMDriver currently receives data;
- method of calculating the cost and time spent on the way;
- description of the rate at which calculation is performed;
- cost of travel;
- distance covered and travel time;
- current speed and coordinates of the car;
- the number of free parking lots and orders.
More information about the program "Taxi Master" and the module "Communication with driver" can be found at: http://www.taximaster.ru/solutions/connect/
MiniMate® is mobile solution for package ServQuest®. ServQuest® is Prism’s route management and direct store delivery solution. ServQuest® is consists of a comprehensive, sophisticated, and intuitive desktop software package. As an electronic route book, it has the ability to schedule for route sales, delivery, pre-order, and service. It offers both recurring schedules as well as “will call” emergency dispatch. ServQuest® provides a delivery/service profile for every customer address, supports customer service agents to increase each sale, troubleshoots for potential equipment problems, and provides superior customer service with or without automated scheduling. After installation, you need to have configuration settings. Call Prism for assistance 516-944-5920
* Messages from HCArewards.com about your benefits
* Easy access to Benefit Providers