A quick reference guide to all matters relating to a healthy woman’s cycle in a modern society compiled by one of Australia's premier natural health professionals.
The app covers any possible question you’d want to ask regarding your cycle and understanding the state of your health. The app includes information about:
• Being a woman - changes and life stages
• Women’s bits - including possible conditions relating to each area
• Monthly cycles - what’s normal and what’s affected by the modern world
• Bleeding - understanding your flow
• Pain - relating to all possible physical pain as well as how to relieve it
• Emotions and mood - what is means to be hormonal and how our body responds
• Medical interface - the impact of modern medicine
• Infrequently asked questions - the conversations the medical fraternity won't have with you.
• Links to further information
• Comprehensive advice in distilled form
• Encouragement and inspiration for worried women
• Easy layout and search function to help you find information relevant to you.
Download this app today and enjoy being a healthy woman!