High Octane Motorcycles was established by brothers Kon and John in May of 2007. Collectively the brothers have worked in the motor industry for a combined total of 26 years. As a mechanic Kon’s motorbike experience spans across all types and brands including: Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph, Sherco, Aprilia, KTM, Cagiva, MV Agusta, Harley Davidson, Buell, Hyosung, Kymco, Vespa, V Moto and Hunter just to name a few. He has also amassed extensive experience with tuning motorcycles on a dyno. John’s vast sales experience, professional, courteous, can do approach, has seen him start of in a sales role and eventually manage Victoria’s largest motorcycle retail outlet.
What make us so different from a lot of other motorcycle businesses?
- You the customer are always dealing with the people that make all the decisions
- We only employ and entrust your motorcycle to qualified motorcycle mechanics
- We offer a “Premium Service” where we pick up your motorcycle when it’s due for service (after hours when you are at home of course), service it according to the manufacturers specifications, wash/clean it and deliver it back to your door looking a million dollars
- We have our own, in house Dyno facility, which allows us to either re map fuel injected bikes or re jet carby variants
- After hours we offer a recovery service, so if you are in the unfortunate instance of having a flat tyre, or heaven forbid involved in a riding mishap, High Octane Motorcycles are only a phone call away
- We even offer a delivery service for every motorcycle sold at High Octane Motorcycles (conditions do apply)
Customers are constantly blown away but the level of service a small family business can offer. See you shortly and see for yourself as to why High Octane Motorcycles are changing the way people are going about their motorcycle motoring.