This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
Key Feature :
- Support for 50 languages
- Metal Detector
- Bubble Level
- Measure – Height and Distance
- Sound Meter
- Vibration Meter
The Best Tools app consists of:
- Compass - By showing you all four cardinal directions, the application is a simple tool that will prevent you from getting lost!
- Flashlight – This app offers you lots of different modes of light, check them all!
- Level – The Level app lets you to check if the measured surface is truly eve, and what’s more, it measures the level simultaneously in two dimensions – horizontal and vertical. If measured surface is even, the ball shown on screen will became red.
- Magnifier – Enlarge and see everything in great detail whenever you need!
- Vibration Meter – It’s an app which can measure the vibration (seismograph, body tremor, seismometer). Using the phone sensors to measure the vibration or even the earthquake, the app shows you a refercence as a seismic detector.
- Metal Detector – By measuring the magnetic field value, the app detects the presence of metal nearby. This useful app uses the magnetic sensor built-in your mobile device and shows magnetic field level in μT.
- Breathalyser - the app allows you to check your alcohol intoxication level and predicts when you will be sober enough to safely drive a car.
- Morse Translator - Using a flashlight built in your phone, the app sends and receives information encrypted in Morse Code.
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
It's a handy, accurate, smart, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device.
Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- Install on SD
A bubble level is usefull in construction, carpentry and photography, and it also helpful when you need to set up a tripod for photographs or hang paintings and other items on the wall.
Bubble Level Pro is the best tool for all your calibrate needs. It's a great calibration tool.
This app is based on Bubble Level code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Bubble Level code: https://github.com/avianey/Level
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
1. Calculate monostable circuit
2. Calculate frequency of astable circuit
3. Calculate component values of monstable and astable circuit. Save component values in CSV file (Excel file)
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : Timer IC, NE555, LM555, Calculator, Basic electronics
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
It not only records "how many", it also records "when" and "where" things were counted, and can display the data on map or email a log of your sightings anywhere.
You can add any number of counters, and group counters together into profiles.
Download sample sets of counters from the default "Home page" web site. Bored with the samples? No problem, just create your own Google Site and host your own!
This app can be used by all sorts of people such as:
- Wildlife surveyors
- Traffic surveyors
- Bored kids on a long car trip - check out Spotto on the default Home Page
- Train spotters
- Bird watchers
All counting data is stored in CSV files that most spreadsheet programs can handle.
This app needs full network access to allow you to email sightings, download Tally Tool profiles, and display sightings using Google Maps - and also because it is supported by Ads.
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Settings" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!