This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
Type any messages!
Type any languages!
This LED screen app lets you type in a message, choose speed, color, blink and scroll the text sideways.
You can also display banner advertisement, electric sign and LED Quotes.
This LED scrolling marquee sign application has a simple interface. It is easy to use. A very simple electronic display app!
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
1. Calculate monostable circuit
2. Calculate frequency of astable circuit
3. Calculate component values of monstable and astable circuit. Save component values in CSV file (Excel file)
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : Timer IC, NE555, LM555, Calculator, Basic electronics
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculators, conversions, reference tables and basic pocket calculator.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• AC Power
• Transformer ratios
• Capacitor filter
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Diodes (Diode current, diode voltage)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- No ads
- No Internet access required
- Open source
- Over 11,000,000 downloads
Looking for translators : japanese, russian.
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
Compass PRO is the compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it.
Compass PRO has the following functions:
- Shows direction of north, south, east and west
- Shows degrees in “side window”
- Rotating bezel
HOW TO USE COMPASS PRO?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass PRO that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Professional design
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Audio Effects on rotating bezel
- Incredibly smooth movements
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
Caution: Before connecting your Android device to external circuits be sure that your device will not be damaged.
Note: libPD is used to generate signals.
- 2 channel output. (Left and right channels are used individually)
- Sine Wave Osc.
- Sawtooth Wave Osc.
- Square Wave Osc.
- DC Square Wave Osc.
- Triangle Wave Osc.
- Oscillator frequency can be adjusted by seek bars or direct keypad typing.
- Frequency range of all source oscillators: 0 - 20000 Hz
- Amplitude of the oscillators can be adjusted by seek bars.
- User friendly tabbed and sliding interface.
The app also estimates time left for charging or discharging modes, the time is estimated according to your power consumption; therefore, it will keep varying based on current power consumption.
The estimated time will not appear immediately, the app needs some time to monitor your power consumption to be able to estimate the time left.
And now with the latest version, you can enable your own power saving mode and optimize your power consumption with the optimization feature. both features are adjustable from settings
The app displays the following information:
- Battery level with number and battery icon.
- Battery status.
- Battery temperature in both “Celsius” and “Fahrenheit”.
- The estimated time left for charging or discharging modes.
- Battery technology.
- Battery health.
- Battery voltage.
- Charging electric current for wide range of mobile phones.
- Button takes you to system battery usage screen.
- Customizable Power Saving Mode
- Battery optimization feature, you can adjust optimization options from settings
- Available in: English, Español, Română, العربية, Português, Português(Brasil), Pусский, Polski.
The app has setting screen that allows you to set:
- Temperature unit.
- Widget transparent background.
- Show battery level in status bar.
- Power saving options
- Battery optimization options
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/batterytools
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Max tool series are already downloaded more then 3 million times in Android Market world wide.
in Tool Box...
- Length measuring tools
- Magnetic field Detector
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Flash Light
- Unit Converter
- Score Board
- Barcode Reader
If you have "Tool Box", you don't need to wonder in the market anymore.
"Tool Box" will help you anytime you want likes Swiss Army Knife.
It's Free Ver. and includes AD.
Currently, there are 12 tools in the tool set:
A pretty and well-made compass for navigation, traveling and direction reference purposes.
A professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you.
It takes advantage of the built-in magnetometer, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping
Whether you are a musician, a music teacher, a beginner at playing music or even a golfer, this tool provides you a set of powerful features that can satisfy all your needs.
Whenever you need a precise and professional stopwatch for sport activities like: sprints, jogging, this tool is a must have. Among its features are: intuitive interface, lap and split modes support, or send log results to your email
There are unlimited applications of using timer in daily life, such as: egg timer, tea timer, cooking, alarm clock, etc. The timer tool satisfies all of those needs by many of its features: up to 6 timers running simultaneously, count down and count up support, intuitive and convenient duration setup using preset and gestures
Taking advantage of the built-in accelerometer, this tool detects and visualizes any vibrations and moves of the device. So, why not using this excellent feature to help your device self-protected like a car when combined with an alarm? Or another great application is to test how smooth the car is on a test drive. And of course, why not earthquake detection as well?
- PLUMB BOB
This is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. It suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging objects, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction
- SURFACE LEVEL
This tool facilitates the measurement of the slope of whatever surface you want to check. Most importantly, its accuracy is ensured at the maximum level by the support to different sensitivities that allow you to detect subtle slopes (floor leveling, furniture arrangement,..)
- SPIRIT/BUBBLE LEVEL
It is a simple but extremely useful tool in the set to check if an object is balanced. Its applications range from entertained purposes such as checking pool billiard tables in the bar to serious usages like constructions, carpenter, etc
The ruler helps you precisely know the lengths of objects all around you, such as pens, tables, pictures. We built it to become even more than just a normal ruler: longest distance measuring capability, and up to 6 units support
Have you ever forgotten your protractor at school or when you urgently look for a protractor to measure any kind of angles in real life? This is the exact protractor for what you need.
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
It not only records "how many", it also records "when" and "where" things were counted, and can display the data on map or email a log of your sightings anywhere.
You can add any number of counters, and group counters together into profiles.
Download sample sets of counters from the default "Home page" web site. Bored with the samples? No problem, just create your own Google Site and host your own!
This app can be used by all sorts of people such as:
- Wildlife surveyors
- Traffic surveyors
- Bored kids on a long car trip - check out Spotto on the default Home Page
- Train spotters
- Bird watchers
All counting data is stored in CSV files that most spreadsheet programs can handle.
This app needs full network access to allow you to email sightings, download Tally Tool profiles, and display sightings using Google Maps - and also because it is supported by Ads.
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Settings" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!