In 2015, 795 million people were undernourished . In contrast, it is estimated that 250,000 tons of food is wasted per year in Victoria, Australia alone . This is only food waste from households! As a company which values Environmental Sustainability, this is an attempt to assist people to reduce their household food wastage by keeping track of those items' expiry dates and setting reminders to manage those food items. In return you will be able to save money as well as save resources used to produce these food items. Below mentioned are some of the app’s features;
• Create Food Categories
• Add Food Items under Food categories
• Add Food Items details including expiry dates
• Set Currency Types
• Check Total Food Wastage
• Set Reminder Notifications
A little step towards a global awareness. Our app is available in German, French, Italian, English, Japanese, Chinese and Sinhalese.
1. FAO, WFP, "The State of Food Insecurity in the World
Meeting the 2015 international hunger targets: taking stock of uneven progress," Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome2015, Available: http://www.fao.org/3/a-i4646e.pdf, Accessed on: 24/04/2017.
2. S. Victoria, "Sustainability Victoria Annual Report 2014-15," Sustainability Victoria2015, Available: www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/-/media/resources/documents/who-we-are/business-plan-and-annual-report/sustainability-victoria-annual-report-2014-15.pdf?la=en.