If you're concerned about privacy and sensitive family information then SquareHub is the perfect solution for you. SquareHub is family first, and protects you kids, your teens, and your family’s privacy. SquareHub addresses the need for privacy and boundaries that you're looking for and offers a safe, private social networking experience for your kids and teenagers.
SquareHub is the only social network that allows families to keep a shared calendar, exchange messages, share photos, coordinate schedules, manage shared to-dos and tasks, organize lists, and share location information seamlessly between your Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone to stay connected!
Why will you love SquareHub?
In an era where family interaction often suffers because of technology, SquareHub offers your family members new togetherness using the devices of their choice.
- Your family can feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
- Your family can use SquareHub’s locator function to share check-ins and location details, that give you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
- Your family can have a central shared calendar and to-do list in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
- Your family can keep track of shopping lists and family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
- Your family can store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
- Your family can share private photos and with SquareHubs photo editing tools, everybody can have fun with the built-in memes, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
- Your family can integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an Android phone or tablet; or whether they prefer email or text messaging.
"SquareHub Reinvents The Family Calendar As A Private Social Network".---Fast Company
"Great app - Beats Cozi."---user Ctray
"I usually use cozi family calendar but my boss had me download this app for her appointments, and I love it it's so easy and the reminders are much more accurate!"---user Ebturner86
"Our family loves this app! It helps us organize our lives, privately. We also have a lot of fun with the picture stickers, shout outs, teasing each other, etc. Picking then up from school, letting them know what the plan is, even figuring out dinner has been a snap."---user Friendtotheolive
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at email@example.com
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook
Nearby Live is the fun, new, and anonymous way to connect with interesting people around you. Chat with anyone or snap a photo to share with everyone nearby. It’s a new way to express yourself and make new friends. Millions of people are connecting and meeting every day on Nearby Live. Expand your social network in minutes!
Nearby Live lets you find out what's going on and who's near you anytime, anywhere. Chat with strangers and make new friends!
Nearby Live was previously known as WNM Live.
Connect is not a new social network. The app pulls together everyone you know from Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, iPhone, Gmail, LinkedIn and Twitter so all of your friends are on the map from the start!
- See your friends on a map.
- Discover what cities friends live in and where they've checked in recently.
- Get notified when friends visit or post on any service - Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, or Connect!
- Chat, call, and email directly through the app.
- Create groups to chat and share real-time location.
- Check in to let your friends know where you are - and for how long.
- Easily search your whole network by school, workplace, relationship status and more!
Available for iPhone, Android, and on the web at www.connect.com.
Home is where your people are. Welcome home.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
23snaps is the free, private family photo album that allows parents to save and share photos, videos, and stories of their child’s precious moments, and share them with a closed network of family and close friends - anywhere in the world.
Don’t worry if your family members don’t have an Android phone – they can follow your updates on other smartphones, online and by email!
- Upload photos, videos, stories, height & weight measurements, and status updates to a private baby book.
- Connect with a partner and you can both add your own updates for your children.
- Completely private and secure, only the people you approve can see your photos.
- Invited family and friends can interact with updates you share by posting smiles, hearts and comments.
- Organize your memories into collections.
- View photos in a timeline, gallery or calendar view.
- Add photo filters, frames and vignettes.
Called the “Facebook for Families” by TechCrunch and “Instagram for Parents” by CNET
“23snaps is designed to help you share photos, videos and updates of your kids exclusively with family and close friends. It’s a free app that doesn’t expose private content to the wider online community.” – Mother & Baby Magazine
Best for sharing with family. ★★★★★
Absolutely the app for a young family. Can’t emphasize enough how important its been in helping our friends and family stay connected with our family. Our best find and most used app these days.
Excellent social media alternative. ★★★★★
A fantastic way to share photos, videos and updates without using social media. This keeps everything private as you can control who can access your content. Love this app so much!!
23snaps has been featured by the BBC, Mother & Baby Magazine, Baby London Magazine, Baby & Pregnancy Magazine, Baby World, Baby Buzz Magazine, TechCrunch, Mashable, CNET, CTV, and is winner of the Silver award for Best Family App in the Loved by Parents Awards.
Follow us on G+: http://plus.google.com/+23snaps