The Official App for Steptember 2018!
Looking for a way to increase your fitness levels, develop new healthy habits, have a great time with friends, and raise incredibly important funds to support cerebral palsy (CP) research – at the same time? Then look no further, because here it is - STEPtember 2018.
Run by Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation, the STEPtember charity event challenges people to take 10,000 steps a day for 28 days straight in, yes you guessed it, the month of September.
Unlike many other charity challenges, STEPtember is done in your own time. Just take 10,000 steps a day whenever you like, wherever you like, and log your steps online. And keeping track of those steps is just as easy with the fantastic new pedometer you'll get just for signing up.
Sounds easy, right? Well, perhaps not, but certainly rewarding, inspiring and enormously appreciated.
With this app you can:
- Track your steps and other activities during STEPtember
- Get updates when your teammates log steps
- Get alerts when your team reaches milestones
- Share your progress on social media
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor you
- Track your donations and fundraising total