Available in Italian, French, German, Spanish
Record maintenance for:
- Engine Oil
- Engine Oil Filter
- Air Filter
- Chain Lubrication
- Chain and Sprocket Kits
- Front Brake Pads
- Front Brake Fluid
- Front Tire
- Rear Brake Pads
- Rear Brake Fluid
- Rear Tire
- Spark Plugs
By purchasing Fuel Log Donate app you will help my new bike dreams to come true.
The app includes expert advice, with images and videos, on all aspects of buying a Vespa. Included is a unique Evaluation Calculator so you can assess the true quality of a potential purchase, and make sure you don’t forget to check any of the important areas. You can store key information and notes, plus images of the Scooters you view for easy reference later. The app also includes a handy tool to search for Vespas which are for sale on various popular websites.
• Check the true quality of a potential purchase with the Evaluation Calculator
• Store information about viewed Vespas, including images and seller notes, and have the ability to contact the seller direct from the app
• Keep track of key points, search for Vespas online and filter sellers in your area
• Valuable advice from a Vespa expert
• Get all the information you need to buy an iconic Vespa Scooter
• Make sure you get great value for your hard-earned money!
Finding a place to park your motorcycle can be a nightmare especially in London.
With this app you can use your current GPS location or search by street name, city or postcode.
Currently we have information about 2500 m/c locations in
More cities are coming.
The parking locations will be displayed on the map with a street view option where available.
You can also help other motorcycles by reporting new M/C location.
* find nearest motorcycle parking bays using gps
* find motorcycle parking bays using street name, city or postcode
* view motorcycle parking spaces on a map
* view motorcycle parking spaces using street-view
* report new motorcycle bays
Disclaimer: The 'UK Motorcycle Parking' provide information about the locations of the motorcycle parking bays. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and current. The developer is not liable in respect of any direct or consequential loss, parking tickets, damage or injury (financial, contractual or otherwise) caused as a result or allegedly as a result of reliance on the information provided in this application.
Keywords: Motorcycle Parking, London, UK, Streetview
-It takes the pain out of juggling between multiple apps to find the nearest available cab, and brings all information in one simple screen.
-Once you have selected your nearest cab, the app will lead you to the relevant service providers app to complete the booking
- In case you do not have the service providers app installed, it will take you to the play store to install the relevent app to complete your booking
- Currently it shows nearest available cabs across Olacabs, Uber, Taxiforsure and Meru cabs.
Understanding London motorbike parking permissions isn't as simple as it could be - however this app gives you the information you need about motorcycle parking in London wherever you are in an easy to read format.
Data updates are provided in the background and the app will work offline.
In the past I had an incident while riding on a remote road that lead through the woodlands.
I was wondering what would have happened if I hit my head against the road and lost consciousness.
What if something heavy crashed on me and I couldn't move to call for help?
Small slide could've finished tragically if no one would be passing by for a longer time.
This is why I wrote this application. Use it, it may save your life one day!
How does it work:
In case of accident it sends a rescue text message with your position to a previously selected recipient
It does it automatically and only when you can not do it yourself.
In the body of the text message, there is:
+ Information that you are riding a motorbike and you havent moved for the last 4 minutes.
+ Your GPS location
+ The address of a nearby property
+ Link to google maps with your exact position
How does the application know that you had an accident?
If you can move, then you will be able to notify someone.
Thats why the app checks when you are not moving and will notify someone only when you can not do it
If after turning the app on, you will not be moving for 4 minutes, a dialogue window will pop up and the phone will vibrate
If everything is ok and you are not moving because you finished riding, click on STOP PROTECTION
If the accident happened and you wont click on anything on your phone for the next 4 minutes, the text message will be sent automatically.
If no one contacts you and you will not turn the app off, after 9 minutes the same message will be sent again.
First time using MotoSave:
1. Do the CALIBRATION WHILE STANDING simulates just normal resting while you are standing
2. Do the CALIBRATION WHILE LYING DOWN simulates the accident
3. Select the phone number of the recipient of the rescue TEXT MESSAGE
4. Explain the recipient of the text message what is the purpose of this app
In case of receiving a text message, the recipient should call the rider to check on him or her
If you are not answering the phone, they should come to the rescue or inform someone in the area
1. Before you start riding, open the app and turn on your location.
Depending on the length of the journey and the battery strength, you can pick following location options:
a. Less accurate which is more battery usage efficient (turn on internet and location service in save mode)
b. Accurate with GPS position but without address (turn on the exact GPS location)
c. Very accurate GPS position and the address from internet (Turn on exact GPS location and internet)
2. After setting the location TURN ON PROTECTION
3. When you finish riding or during a break, click HOLD/PAUSE PROTECTION
If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas, you can always open chat with the author (option on the top right hand corner Chat with the author).
Here you can help translating the app to other languages: http://ackuna.com/translate-/motosave-mo/
Thanks to Kaveh Golabian for the help of implementing the german version
Thanks to Asia Joanna Biedrzycka for the help of implementing english version
Install the app now and ride safely.
See http://brouter.de/brouter for more documenation
See http://brouter.de/brouter-web for an online version.
*** If you do not know one of OsmAnd, Locus-Maps or Oruxmaps, then the BRouter-App is useless for you. Download only if you are willing to spend some time to understand the setup. No one-star reviews from the unpatient please! email for problems ***
BRouter does only the plain route-calculation and does not display a map or the calculated route on it's own and therefore works only together with a Map Application. There are two different methods for the interfacing between BRouter and the Map application: BRouter offers a service interface that is called by the map application without a need to start the BRouter-App. This way, BRouter is a routing service very much like an online routing service, including dynamic recalculations if you get off the track. The other mode of operation is to start the BRouter-App and use waypoints from the map application's waypoint database to define your route. The calculated route is then written as a GPX file (including the elevation profile) to the map-application's tracks directory.
Locus and Oruxmaps support both the service interface and the interface via the wayoint database in their current versions available on Google Play. OsmAnd supports the service interface starting from version 1.7, while the waypoint interface is supported in older revisions as well.
The service interface uses a timeout of 60s, limiting it's use to distances of about 50km, but using the BRouter App you are able to calculate much longer distances. But even long-distance tracks can be followed via the service interface (including dynamic recalculations). This is done by pre-calculating a route for your destination once using the BRouter App and assigning it to a routing mode via the "Server-Mode" Button. This feature is called "timeout-free recalculations".
The route calculation, no matter if via the service interface or via the BRouter App, also considers nogo areas that can be defined as waypoints with a special naming convention (e.g. "nogo200" for 200m radius). This way it is possible to account for actual obstacles, but this feature can also be used to enforce personal preferences.
The Google-Play Version of BRouter contains a download manager that assists downloading the required routing data files.The download manager is called on the first start of the app, and later on it is offered if internet access is available. If you do not want to allow internet access (that is needed by download manager only), you can use the pure offline APK from the distribution ZIP from the project homepage.
The mapping from one of the 6 routing modes (car/bike/foot * fast/short), that are used traditionally by routing services, and BRouter's concept of fully configurable routing profiles get's the following default mapping after the installation of BRouter:
car-fast -> car-test
car-short -> moped
bike-fast -> fastbike
bike-short -> trekking
foot-fast -> shortest
foot-short -> shortest
This mapping, however, can by changed anytime via the "Server-Mode" Button of the BRouter App. But also the routing profile definitions can be changed or new ones can be created.
Routing for cars is is currently available only in an experimental state ("car-test") and is not recommend. For example, turn-restriction are not taken into account. Car routing for longer distances needs the the download of the "carsubset" datafiles, while for bike routing, you only need the normal ("full") routing data files.
Launched in 1955, MCN has been bringing its readers exclusive news stories about new bikes for nearly 60 years!
Every week, MCN’s team of expert test riders will:
• Review new and used motorcycles
• Help bikers make the very best buying decisions
• Provide the latest MotoGP and Superbikes news
And now MCN is available every week as an Android App!
MCN is also famous for its extensive and unrivalled motorcycle sport news and insight. From the white-knuckle world of MotoGP to the elbow-clashing action of World Superbikes and British Superbikes, MCN definitely gives the inside story.
There are also thousands of motorcycles for sale in MCN. There’s a fantastic bargain waiting to be snapped up, by you!
Finally, we reveal stacks of money-saving offers and deals. So whether you’re after a new bike, a great insurance offer, or some cracking kit at exclusive prices… MCN is the place to come.
Key Features Include:
-Access helmet laws in multiple countries
-Submit images of the cool helmets and see your images in the cool helmet gallery.
-Utilize the accident checklist in case of an emergency.
-Receive discounts at some of your favorite Bike Shops around the country.
MotoBay London allows motorcyclists and scooter riders to locate motorcycle parking bays and car parks within the greater London area. No more driving around trying to find a parking space. The application is lightning fast at locating you and any surrounding parking spaces, as the car park and bay data is held locally on your device and therefore doesn't require a data connection. Full search is available, plus an ability to scroll around the full map interactively.
- Rapid location finding means you'll find the nearest motorcycle bay quicker
- Parking bay and car park information held on your device, so no online look-ups
- Navigation integration with Google Maps
- Coverage of all 33 London boroughs
- Details of motorcycle bay location, type, borough and address included
- Easy to distinguish between free, paid and permit bay types
- Details of over 1800 bays and 350 council-run car parks
- Supports current location as well as address search
- Allows users to submit new and report incorrect parking bays
- Includes a list of the motorcycle parking rules for each borough
Knowledge is power, and when it comes to buying or selling a motorcycle, knowledge is also money. Don't leave money on the table--before you buy our sell, get the most accurate, up-to-date value for your motorcycle, through two of the industry's most knowledgeable sources, the American Motorcyclist Association and Black Book.
Search all motorcycle and power sport categories, or narrow a search among different categories of motorcycles, including: cruisers, off-road , street bikes, scooters, jet boats and snowmobiles.
Timely, independent and accurate used motorcycle values. Knowledge is money.
• Access a complete database of motorcycle values for bikes sold in the U.S., from 1980-Current
• Drill down to a motorcycle of interest using year, make, model, series and body style.
• View current values for retail and clean trade, along with original MSRP.
• Go into any negotiations with the best, most accurate and up-to-date values available anywhere.
This software requires a GS-911blu (Bluetooth) interface, that is available from our online shop:
or any of our distributors in the USA, Europe or Australia:
The Android application is part of the Mobile range of GS-911, and covers a limited functionality that we refer to as "Emergency Functionality". This includes:
* Reading ECU information on all supported Control units
* Reading Fault Codes on all supported Control units
* Clearing Fault Codes on all supported Control units
* Reading/Viewing real-time/LIVE data on all Engine Control units
* Logging of real-time/LIVE data
For more information, please see our Comparison Chart:
The Windows PC version is extensive and allows for much more functionality, known as Service functionality, that includes (but is not limited too):
* Resetting Service Reminders,
* Advanced Fault Code information
* Adaptations, Calibrations and resetting of Adaptations
* ABS bleed tests
* Viewing real-time/LIVE data on ABS Control units
* Function/Output tests (like Idle Actuators, Fuel-pumps, Fans, Injectors, TPS adjustments etc.)
* Coding functionality (changing miles to kilometers etc.)
For a comprehensive list of Functions as well as SUPPORTED MODELS, see our Function Chart:
For more information please see our extensive F.A.Q. section:
Source of parking information: Transport Department, 大笪地電單車資訊網
Do you live in Australia and ride a motorcycle, trike or scooter?
Motorcycle Dealer and Workshop app shows where to find a motorcycle dealer, workshop, tyres, wrecker, bodyshop, mechanic, accessories stores and spare parts.
Part of the Motorcycle Network, the Dealer and Workshop app (and the new Motorcycle and Scooter PARKING app) have two wheel transport covered.
Travelling around Australia, whether its a day trip or a more extended tour, you're bound to need a spare part or the services of a mechanic sooner or later.
Even if you just want to find your local accessories store and find out if they sell a particular helmet, you'll find them on quickly and easily on the Motorcycle Dealer and Workshop app.
For a full directory of everything motorcycle, including tours, training, insurance, rentals etc visit the Motorcycle Network website www.mcnetwork.com.au