• Personalize and set reminders for yourself such as:
– When to remove your lenses
– When to replace them (for reusable contact lenses)
– When to buy new lenses
– Planning regular visits to your optometrist
• Set your eye care professional as “My Optometrist”, making it easy to get in touch
• View video tutorials that clearly demonstrate how to put on and remove your lenses
• If you are new to wearing contact lenses track your daily progress to get timely tips
Happy lens wear.
Toma las riendas de tu salud, conoce tu problema, comprende de que manera te esta perjudicando, y toma el papel principal en tu recuperación para volver a encontrar el bienestar.
• d’accéder facilement à tous les services personnalisés de votre compte ameli,
• de trouver rapidement un médecin ou un hôpital où que vous soyez.
--> ACCEDEZ A TOUS LES SERVICES DE VOTRE COMPTE AMELI
• TÉLÉCHARGEZ VOTRE ATTESTATION DE DROITS OU D’INDEMNITÉS JOURNALIÈRES : visualisez tous vos documents, téléchargez-les et envoyez-les par e-mail !
• COMMANDEZ VOTRE CARTE EUROPÉENNE D’ASSURANCE MALADIE (CEAM) et recevez-la gratuitement à votre domicile !
• POSEZ VOS QUESTIONS PAR E-MAIL à votre caisse d’assurance maladie depuis votre appli ameli.
• CONSULTEZ VOS REMBOURSEMENTS DE SANTE et vérifiez leur bonne transmission à votre complémentaire santé.
• GÉREZ VOS INFORMATIONS PERSONNELLES : retrouvez toutes vos informations personnelles (médecin traitant, adresse postale…) et modifiez si nécessaire votre adresse email ou vos numéros de téléphone.
• LOCALISEZ LA BORNE LA PLUS PROCHE DE VOUS pour mettre à jour votre carte Vitale ou imprimer vos attestations.
--> NOUVEAU : TROUVEZ LE MEDECIN QUI VOUS CONVIENT AVEC L’APPLI AMELI
Accédez aux coordonnées complètes de plus de 70 professions médicales :
• Type d’honoraires (secteur 1/secteur 2),
• Horaires de consultation et/ou d’ouverture,
• Acceptation de la carte Vitale.
Téléchargez dès maintenant et gratuitement la mise à jour de l’application ameli et bénéficiez de toutes ses nouvelles fonctionnalités.
Déjà inscrit(e) ? Accédez à votre compte avec vos identifiants habituels : votre numéro de sécurité sociale et votre code personnel.
--> Pas encore inscrit(e) ? Ouvrez votre compte directement depuis votre mobile !
Un problème ? Envoyez-nous un e-mail à email@example.com
A noter : Le compte ameli est ouvert aux assurés du régime général ou qui dépendent d’une caisse primaire d’assurance maladie (CPAM). Le compte ameli est également offert aux assurés sociaux des régimes suivants : CAMIEG, CAVIMAC, CNMSS, CRPCEN, ENIM, INTERIALE, LMG, MGP et MNH.
Esta é a primeira versão do aplicativo. Novas implementações serão feitas e em breve as atualizações serão disponibilizadas. Sugestões de alteração podem ser enviadas para o e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Before stretching, warm up with five to 10 minutes of light activity. Better yet, reserve stretching for after a workout. Keep stretching gentle. Don't bounce. If you feel pain, you've stretched too far.
Hold a stretch for about 30 seconds, then switch sides and repeat. If you have a problem area or the stretch is particularly helpful for pain or discomfort, you may benefit from repeating the stretch.
If you have any health conditions or injuries, talk to your doctor or physical therapist about which stretches are right for you.
Try these exercises after your regular cardio or strength workout (aim to do them five times a week). You'll see improvement to your flexibility in as little as two weeks and gains in both your strength and endurance in less than one month.
- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy is also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
- Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
- Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
- Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
- Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
Piotr Zasada fizjoterapeuta
www.iRehabilitujemy.pl – tylko dyplomowani fizjoterapeuci
The app provides video and text instructions on pre- and post-operative exercises, enabling you to establish a strong exercise regime before surgery that you can also continue afterwards, helping you to make a speedy recovery. You can even plan your own exercise regime using the reminder function.
Pocket Physio includes advice on hip precautions, breathing exercises, self-assessment, managing pain, and walking with a frame or crutches. There are also techniques to make dressing, bathing and getting in and out of vehicles easier as you recuperate.
Pocket Physio is provided by Care UK, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of health and social care services. Care UK provides home care and runs hospitals, treatment centres, care homes and day care clubs, all in the heart of the community.
Recently completely re-designed and upgraded, now available on all Android tablets also!!
Stretch HD was created by an Australian Physiotherapist who found that a large proportion of his patients were unfamiliar with common stretching techniques, and surprisingly that there wasn’t already a high quality, evidence-based video stretching app on the market.
• Over 60 HD professionally filmed videos, for every ability level
• Informative instruction screens for each stretch
• User-friendly, intuitive access to videos
• Stretch by suggested area, suggested routine, or even personalise your routine in “Favorites”
• Postural advice and videos
• “Share” via email allows trainers or health professionals to communicate programs with clients
• Helpful stretching theory (literature review), FAQs and a glossary
• Play your music while you stretch
★ APPROPRIATE FOR USE BY THE MEDICAL AND SPORTING COMMUNITIES:
Stretch HD was developed for the general public, but is also suitable for use by medical professionals and sports trainers to augment patient and client communication and outcomes. The app has a balanced mix of technical and lay terms to facilitate communication. Included stretches are suitable for all levels of ability, including people with low back pain, those with postural issues at work, people recovering from injuries or post-operative rehab, and even fit athletes. The “Share” function also allows seamless email distribution of stretches.
IMPORTANT: This is a large app and must be downloaded once-off over a Wi-Fi connection. Please be patient! In order to accommodate the HD videos on your device the app will only take a few minutes to download in full, thereby allowing full access to you wherever you may be.
★ En bonne santé (in good health) – the team at SportsMed Studio.
Mail de contacto: email@example.com
Teléfono de contacto: 615 358 759 / 91 638 93 46
Com apenas alguns toques, é possível consultar em qualquer lugar e a qualquer momento informações como: status de reembolso, rede referenciada, guia do uso consciente, etc. Além disso, você conta com a Carteirinha Virtual, que é exibida na tela do seu celular Android e, com isso você e a SulAmérica contribuem para a melhoria do meio ambiente.
Instale agora o SulAmérica Saúde e aproveite mais essa vantagem de ser um segurado SulAmérica.
and Hospitals Network for Australia’s Future’).
ABF means exactly what it says – providers are funded based on the activity they undertake.
Because most hospital activity involves treating patients – or cases – the term ‘casemix funding’ is
‘Casemix’ literally means the ‘mix of cases’ that a health service treats.
닥터베베의 월령별 육아정보 알리미 서비스를 경험해 보세요.
처음 키우는 우리 아이.. 나날이 커갈 때마다 육아 초보 부모를 당황하게 만들 수 있습니다.
성장, 음식, 교육, 건강, 국가지원, 필요 물품 정보를 아이의 성장과정에 맞춰서 알려드립니다.
닥터베베를 통해서 준비된 육아전문가로 거듭 나세요~~
이제부터 베베인이 되어 아이를 위한 스마트 육아를 경험하세요!!!
1) 아이의 월령별로 필요한 정보를 카테고리별로 정리하여 체계적으로 보여드립니다.
2) 육아를 위해 필수적인 정보는 알리미 기능으로 앱을 구동하지 않고도 알 수 있습니다.
3) 임신준비부터 출산, 육아 정보를 망라하여 부모가 되는 모든 과정의 정보를 정리해 드립니다.
4) 아이의 키와 몸무게를 입력하면 우리 아이의 성장그래프를 볼 수 있으며, 표준 성장 그래프와 비교도 가능합니다.
5) 동일 월령의 아이를 가진 부모들끼리 친구를 맺을 수 있으며, 유용한 정보를 평가하고 서로 공유할 수 있습니다.
6) 아이의 월령마다 필요한 물품, 교육 컨텐츠 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
7) 사진이 포함된 아이의 성장일기를 적을 수 있으며, 친구들과 공유할 수 있습니다.
8) 관심있거나 중요한 정보는 facebook으로 공유할 수 있으며, 작성한 글 또한 자동으로 facebook에 업로드 할 수 있습니다.
[닥터베베 공식 사이트]
[닥터베베 페이스북 페이지]
개발자 연락처 :
903ho, Research building, 222, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Korea
Energy Balancer is a new app from Medibank that helps you balance the foods you eat with everyday activities. Designed to complement your existing diet plans and exercise regimes, it helps you make healthier decisions.
You may be surprised with some of the results. For example, did you know that if you weigh 75 kg and eat a meat pie, you’ll need to do 1hr 41mins of gardening to balance out the calories?
Energy Balancer includes a wide variety of foods and diverse sports and activities including golf, watching TV and swimming.
- Android 2.1+
Feedback & Updates
For feedback, issues or updates send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on twitter @medibank
We’re proudly one of Australia’s largest private health insurers, covering over 3 million people.
For Better Health