Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
- Journey planner for planning your journey. The journey planner shows you the time to depart and travel time along with the modes of transport needed to complete the journey. If the journey requires walking, the app has the instructions and the walking path plotted on a map. Just select the origin and the destination and let the journey planner do the rest.
- Timetables for
* Melbourne metro trains
- Destination alarm - for the times when you want don't want to miss your stop and need a reminder.
- Departures nearby
- Myki outlets
- Metro trains service status
- Fare calculator
Melbourne train complaints allows you to have multiple user profiles to make complaints from. Complaints made can use the default message which will request a refund on your behalf or the option to create your own custom message. When sending the complaint the app also gives the option to send the complaint to Metro, the minister, or the federal minister of public transport.
The app will keep you up to date on the status of each train line and display further information when tapped. Data keeping the train lines up to date is sourced from the metro website.
The app will provide links to the official complaint forms for Metro, Myki, (PTV) Public transport Victoria and the public transport ombudsman as well as a link to the Melbourne train complaint’s Facebook page.
If you're in Melbourne, Australia you can find out when your tram is coming - via your Android smart phone. With tramTRACKER® for Android from Yarra Trams you can check real-time tram arrival information for any tram stop in Melbourne.
tramTRACKER® uses the latest real-time technology to let you know when your tram is due to arrive at your stop, so you know when to be there. If there's a major delay or disruption you'll find out about that as well.
• Real-time information display includes tram profiles so you know what type of tram is approaching.
• Next three arrival time information for each service at tram stops. Times refresh automatically.
• Locate your nearest tram stop
• Drop-down message alerts for service disruptions and changes.
• "myTRAM" - showing where your tram currently is and predicting the arrival time at your destination stop.
• Browse for stops using route maps, search or use GPS to find your stop.
• Customise your favourite stops by route and name (e.g. work, home)
• Choose your preferred view method - map or list
• Find a tram stop with shelter when it's raining
• See nearby train, tram and bus connecting services.
• Discover major attractions and points of interest.
• Colour coded tram route maps
• Find your nearest ticket outlet or view ticket outlets along tram routes
• Search for stops, ticket outlets, and points of interest.
• Online help - to guide your first steps
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Get real time notification from Victoria Alert (VIC Alert).
Weather, Victoria Bush Fire, Traffic, Health, Air Quality, UV Index, Police, Park, Earthquake and Product recall Alerts all in one package for Victoria residents.
The Melbourne & Victoria Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in Victoria
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in Victoria and UV index scale
• Public Transport Alert shows the public transport Victoria's live travel updates including trains, trams, bus and Vline services.
• Tram Tracker (Tramtracker) and Tram Service Updates enable you to track your tram and get ready for next tram while providing in-time service change notification.
• Live Traffic Alert shows the current road traffic in Victoria such as road maintenance and road construction
• Fire Incident Map shows the location of all fire incidents in Melbourne and Victoria. Click menu to show the list view. (bushfire, similar to Fireready)
• Victorian Bushfires Warning Advice provides all fire warning and advice notification in Melbourne and Victoria with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Victorian Bushfires and Fire Warning Advice provides a link to ABC news so you can see the large font version of warning and advice.Prepare for Bushfire Black,Australian Bushfire and 2009 Bushfires
• Emergency Service Message provides all notification from Victoria Emergency Department
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Park Alert provides Parks Victoria News such as park fire and closure.
• Police Alert gives you current Victoria Police News including crime assistance
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Yarra Watch, Beach report and Yarra & Bay Alert provide water safety info for swimmer and surfer
• Notices to Mariners (Port of Melbourne)
• Consumer affairs Alerts and Public warnings.
• Detailed Total fire ban & fire danger ratings
• V/line Service updates
• CPR Quick Guide
• National relay service
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Current Air quality provide hourly updated EPA air quality in Melbourne and Victoria. You can also select date and time to find out historical air quality information
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of Victoria safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Switch Theme provide 3 themes including large font for easy access.
• In the Setting section, you can customise your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month if use map function frequently. However, normal use (with setting background sync every 12 hours and sync image only in Wifi ) consumes much less data.
Have you ever been in an unfamiliar city on public transport and are not sure when you stop is approaching?
Well, if you live in Melbourne Australia, or anywhere covered by the Public Transport Victoria including the VLine network, most of Victoria, then perhaps this app can help you!
This app is designed to allow the user to set an alarm that will activate when the user approaches a certain location on the train, bus or tram networks in the Melbourne area and beyond.
To add an alarm, simply select the station/tram stop/bus stop from a pick list. This alarm is then stored and can be turned on or off as desired.
When the alarm is on, then by using the phone's location the app will determine if the phone is within the vicinity of the stop and if so, will vibrate and play sounds as a notification in order to alert you to the fact that you probably need to get off soon.
There is a Map screen available, so the user can see graphically the extent of the area that, by entering, will trigger the alarm (if on).
The Alarm sound is configurable, as is the radius from the stop where you want to be alerted, crossing which will trigger the alarm.
The Lite version is free and allows you to set one alarm for a location through the PTV transport network. You can easily upgrade in the app to set many alarms for any stop on a bus, train or tram in the PTV Transport area.
Never wake up and curse that you've gone past your stop again!
If you have any issues, please email
Via the integrated "PTV Remote Interface", the navigation can be connected to the telematics and fleet management systems of numerous manufacturers. This makes it possible to transmit individual destinations or complete routings.
+++ Try the unlimited full version free of charge for 14 days +++
The test licence can be upgraded to a full licence for only 95 GBP / 119 €; real-time traffic info can be obtained for the annual price of 15.75 GBP / 19.95 €.
- NEW: Retrieve and bypass traffic info (TomTom HD Traffic)
- NEW: Traffic Timeline for jams on the route and delays
CONSIDERATION OF TRUCK RESTRICTIONS:
+ Physical limits (height, width, length, weight, axle load)
+ Legal requirements (truck block, residents only, trailers prohibited)
+ Hazardous goods restrictions (general, water pollutants, explosives)
+ Avoiding tunnels for hazardous goods transport (according to tunnel classes A-E)
+ Warning near dangerous zones (slopes, uneven roads, sharp turns, overhanging trees, unevenness)
You will find numerous common vehicle types already preset. These profiles can be individually adapted and saved so that they are always available to you.
TRUCK ROUTE PLANNING:
+ Guides to effective routes – when necessary also in restricted areas
+ Avoids residential areas
+ Specific vehicle type routing (prioritising certain road types)
+ Avoids toll roads and ferries
+ Avoids turning manoeuvres
+ Truck loading terminals can be selected as a destination (POI)
+ Onboard maps: no internet connection required once the map data has been downloaded
+ Precise visual cues and spoken instructions
+ 2D and 3D navigation oriented to direction of travel or North
+ Auto Smartzoom for a clear overview when driving and when approaching manoeuvres
+ Display of speed limits with speed alerts
+ Automatically switches between day and night view
+ Navigation instructions even in tunnels
+ Natural announcement of roads (Text2Speech) in the languages:
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
+ Realistic display of motorway signs (Signposts)
+ Junction views (Junction Views)
MAP RANGE (MAP PROVIDER TOMTOM):
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
PTV Group is a manufacturer of leading software for optimisation of logistics processes such as PTV Map&Guide, PTV xServer developer components, PTV Smartour and PTV Map&Market.
PTV Navigator was the first navigation system specifically for trucks back in 2006 and is used today by leading providers.
Traffic reports (payment required) can be used in BE, CH, CZ, D, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL, NO, AT, PL, PT, SE. Please note: Using this function requires an internet connection and may incur data transfer charges. Significantly higher charges may be incurred abroad (Roaming).
+ A WiFi connection is necessary to download the map data
+ Depending on your desired country coverage, you will need up to 4.5 GB of memory on the internal phone memory
+ Do you have any questions or need help with PTV Navigator? You can find our FAQs under http://navigator.ptvgroup.com/faq_en
Melbourne Street Assets let you find public street assets near your location in Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs.
You can find the following assets and their street address :-
Public Drinking Water Fountains
Bicycle rails and hoops
Exercise Equipments in Parks
Big Bin Corrals near Parks
This software uses Google Maps V2 for Android, GPS and will be running on devices starting from version 3.0 (HoneyComb)
Public Transit Maps provides you with the most comprehensive database of more than 200 Maps of Public Transportation Systems of Cities and Metropolitan Areas around the world.
All maps are included in the App for offline browsing convenience. *
The free version is ad supported which requires internet access.
The in-app purchase removes the ads, after which the app will work 100% offline.
We will update the App with more cities as maps are made available.
Please help us - if you want your cities Subway, Bus, Commuter or Tram system, to be included, please send us the map as an image or pdf file, or a link, and we will include it in the next update.
Currently these are the cities and metropolitan areas Public Transit Maps supports:
Andana Adelaide Algiers Alicante Almaty Amsterdam Ankara
Antwerp Athens Atlanta
Baku Baltimore Bangkok Barcelone Basel Bejing Belo Horizonte
Berlin Berne Bielefeld Bilbao Bochum Bonn Bordeaux Boston
Brasilia Bremen Brescia Brisbane Brussels Bucarest Budapest
Buenos Aires Buffalo Bursa Busan
Cairo Caracas Catania Changchun Charleroi Chengdu Chennai
Chiba Chicago Chongqing Cleveland Cologne Copenhagen
Daegu Daejon Dallan Dallas DB Bahn EC IC DB Bahn ICE
Delhi Denver Detroit Dnepropetrovsk Dortmund Dresden Dubai
Dublin Duesseldorf Duisburg
Edmonton Erfurt Essen
Frankfurt Fribourg Fukuoka
Gelsenkirchen Geneva Genoa Glasgow Graz Guadalajara Guangzhou
Haifa Hamburg Hangzhou Hanover Harbin Helsinki Hiroshima Hong Kong
Incheon Israel Istanbul Izmir
Jacksonville Jerusalem Johannesburg
Kaohsiung Karlsruhe Kazan Kharkov Kiev Kitakyushu Kobe Kolkata
Krakow Kryvyi Kuala Lumpur Kyoto
Las Vegas Lausanne Leipzig Lille Lima Lisbon London Los Angeles
Madrid Malaga Manchester Manila Mannheim Maracaibo Marseille
Medellin Melbourne Mexico City Miami Milan Minneapolis Minsk
Monterey Montreal Moscow Muelheim Mumbai Munich
Nagoya Naha Namma Nanjing Naples New York Newark Newcastle
Nizhniy Norway Nowosibirsk Nuremberg
Palma de Mallorca Paris Path Perth Perugia Philadelphia Pittsburgh
Portland Porto Porto Alegre Poznan Prague Pyongyang
Recife Rennes Rio de Janairo Rome Rotterdam Rouen Ruhrgebiet
Saint Louis Saint PetersburgSamara San Francisco San Juan Sankt Gallen
Santiago Santo Domingo Sao Paulo Sapporo Seattle Sendai Seoul Seville
Shanghei Shenyang Shenzen Singapore Sofia Stockholm Strasbourg
Stuttgart Suzhou Sydney
Taipei Tashkent Teheran Tianjin Tiblisi Tokyo Toronto Toulouse Tunis Turin
Valencia Valparaiso Vancouver Vienna Volgograd
Warsaw Washington Wuhan
Yekaterinenburg Yerevan Yokohama
Zurich City & Zurich Commuter
* While all Maps are included in the free app, you will only be able to use it on the go when your phone is connected to the internet, because we need to make money somehow too. Please consider making the in-app purchase to remove the advertising and make the app truly available 100% offline.
Important copyright information: The Public Transit Maps App includes certain content such as logos and/or images and other publicly available information. This content and its copyright belongs to the respective authors/owners, it is NOT owned or maintained by RoDeXiA.
This is the mappa map for The Republic of Malta which is a nation comprising an island group in the Mediterranean.
The following islands are covered in the Malta mappa map:
Malta - the principal island including the capital, Valletta.
Gozo - a popular holiday island including the town of Victoria.
Comino - the peaceful island with only four permanent residents that is now a bird sanctuary and nature reserve.
Some of the smaller, uninhabited islands which are often visited on day boat trips are also covered. This includes Cominotto and the famous Blue Lagoon and beautiful beach.
The app covers Malta International airport (MLA) at Luga.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Malta:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Malta now!
Follow us @
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Get train fare
9. Get train seat availability (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
- Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
- Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
- Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
- Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
- Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
- Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
- Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, express trains, jan shatabdi trains, shatabdi trains, rajdhani trains, duronto trains, garib rath trains, intercity trains, superfast trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
Guide these characters through 28 action packed mini-games and try to stay alive long enough to get the highest score and unlock all your favourite characters.
Download the FREE game now and become the dumbest of the dumb. And remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
New levels include:
Electric Fence Hurdles
Why are they electric? No idea, but you better jump them.
Don’t Block The Doorway
Don’t get in everyone’s way. Clear the doors!
Dynamite Relay Race
Don’t want the dynamite baton? Better pass it to the next person.
Yee-Haw! Stay on the Dolphin as long as you can.
Lighting Pole Vault
You probably don’t want to vault too high in this lighting.
Forcing The Doors
Lend a helping hand by removing the limbs from the doors.
Rocket Ski Jump
Strap on those rocket skis and try to land a wicked jump.
Sweep the landmine into the ice before it blows you up.
Javelin catching is dangerous. Maybe just try and avoid it.
Dropping A Phone
Dropped your phone? Doesn’t matter. Stay off the tracks!
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
Enjoy 15 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
From piranhas and platforms to snakes and level crossings—tap, swipe, and flick to safely escape a wide range of DUMB WAYS TO DIE™.
Download the FREE game now and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- Find true love during hunting season
- Duck the bear for a candy shower
- Go on, press the red button
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Be safe around trains and watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video at dumbwaystodie.com
© Metro Trains Melbourne, Dumb Ways to Die™
- uses the location of your smart device to provide push alerts to let you know when your public transport stop is approaching;
- can be used in addition to other announcements which may already be provided by your public transport operator;
- will let you know if your location signal has dropped out;
- has been developed to assist vision and hearing impaired customers; and
- is endorsed by the Australasian Railway Association.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.