EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
-Log fuel event
-Log other events(service, parking, tuning, etc)
-Reports (fuel rate, costs by date/type, total cost, etc)
-Support multiple cars
-Create Notification by odometer or date
-Google drive backup
Keywords: car, logbook, fuel logger, vehicles, fuel tracker, mileage, car statistic, vehicles statistic
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
This is an application easy to use designed for all those who love to have their vehicles on point; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application can also work for several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all your data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also includes reminders for your next car maintenance check and/or changes that you can perform on your vehicle. Car maintenance includes a feature that allows you to view any costs made.
My car maintenance already has by default, the most important maintenance and routine for each vehicle but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary for maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this, you have a special field for refueling, where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of any maintenances performed of your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
1. Easy to use.
2. Will be FREE forever.
3. Ranking (You can know which car is more fuel saving) Note that Ranking is still in test stage so that uploading function is only available for those users whose language setting is Chinese. We apologize for this inconvenience.
4. You can ask any question in English in our fans page.
If you are willing to help revise the English, please contact with the developer. I deeply appreciate your kindness and help.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
We provide a free electronic logbook that includes an advanced web service and many useful features.
Mobile application features:
- users can input logbook entries via a mobile phone (date, from where to, journey purpose, journey type)
- users can input data on refuelling
- users can input data on costs (oil exchange, car repair)
- location sharing (the application enables to share locations with other users of the application)
Our web service offers a whole range of other features such as:
- service check planning
- vehicle reservation requests
- advanced permission settings
- data printing and data export
Why Free Logbook?
Free Logbook has been designed for all businesses who want to keep their logbook entries and manage their car fleets from anywhere where there is Internet connection.
Free Logbook finds its use in companies that keep their logbook entries using Excel sheets and create summaries from those entries. Thanks to our logbook service, drivers can administer their journeys individually, while data from each of them is collected and put together automatically. So, it's easy and quick for the managers to create complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles at the end of each month, without copying data from every single logbook kept by each employee.
The web service currently supports these languages:
Track it with the car log application, It supports
* A Start / Stop Journey Wizard, which survives power on and off
* Export to Excel with CSV
* Import mode for importing your existing log book.
* Add comments
Easily use it to track your car use for your business.
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...