PowerWord is an original word game where the goal is to read a hint and then rearrange the tiles to spell out a word. This is a great way to improve your spelling and vocabulary, or to learn new vocabulary. If English is your second language, no worries! You can start on Easy and work your way up to Extreme! You can also add new words that you wish to learn to the inbuilt dictionary, or delete words you no longer need. Customise your PowerWord word list however you wish!
The game includes:
• Over 2600 built-in words and hints!
• Seven difficulty levels - Easy (4 to 5 letter words), Medium (6 to 7 letter words), Hard (8 to 9 letter words), Very Hard (10 to 11 letter words), Extreme (12 to 13 letter words), Formidable (14 to 15 letter words), and ALL (all difficulty levels played at once).
• Add words and hints to the dictionary. If you see a new word that you don't know the meaning of, just add it to PowerWord!
• Edit existing hints if you want something more cryptic.
• Delete words that you no longer need.
• The dictionary keeps track of how many times you have attempted a word, and how often you were correct.
• You can restore the original dictionary anytime through the Settings menu. This keeps all your custom vocab.
• Sounds can be turned on or off at any time
If you like learning while you have fun, and keeping your brain active, give PowerWord a go!
PowerWord is a free word game because it is advertisement-supported. A banner ad is always present at the bottom of the screen.