For over 50 years, Coastline have been providing its Members with the same banking services that any bank can, but with one important difference - we exist solely to support the people who live and work in our community.
MyCOAST provides you with real time, secure access to your accounts wherever you are, in the palm of your hand.
So what do you get in MyCOAST?
• Instant access to your accounts with either a simple access code or the new Touch-ID option after registration
• Perform transfers between your local accounts
• Perform transfers to other members or to accounts external to Coastline
• Perform real time transfers using the new Osko® payment services using the National Payments Platform (NPP)
• Create and maintain your PayID® registrations for the new Osko® Service
• Perform BPAY Payments
• Add New Payee information to allow recurring payments to be made effortlessly
• Multiple contact options including quick links for phone, email and social media access
Some of these features above are available without logging into the app – you only need to login when authentication is required.
A few things to remember when using our MyCOAST App:
• Don't use access codes which would be easily guessed such as your name, date of birth, phone numbers or repeated letter and/or numbers or sequences. eg 111111
• Don't save or store your MyCOAST access codes on your phone.
• You should not divulge your access code to any person or allow any person to watch you enter your password access code.
We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however you may incur data charges from your mobile network provider for both downloading and using the app on your mobile device.
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.