On popular demand of students, we have chosen Dr.Jani as MCQ setter.He is a renowned ICU therapist and a very good teacher of physiotherapy. He always brought innovative methods of teaching which made learning so easy for students.Our developers have made magic of his questions.
Try it to experience it! The sounds in this app are just for fun and to make the app more interesting for students.These are not meant for any political purpose.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
* A full-color, student-friendly design
* Notes on Functions section explains each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions to help you learn and retain content instead of just memorizing it.
* Palpation boxes include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
* Expert author, Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino, shares his 24 years of experience as an educator to make this the most complete resource on musculoskeletal anatomy available.
* Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
* Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, making this book more user friendly for the classroom.
* Expanded coverage of muscles, including new content on eccentric and stabilization functions, myofascial meridians, pelvic floor muscles, and more make this the most
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Google search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
The application is an ideal tool to assist candidates to customize their remedial activities and to objectively examine their readiness to take the National Physical Therapy Examination. Specifically, the application is designed to allow candidates to:
1. Track sample exam scores in relation to established target scores.
2. Track the types of mistakes on sample exams (i.e., academic, decision making, test taking).
3. Offer remedial strategies to candidates based on their current scores and portfolio of mistakes.
Scorebuilders is the recognized market leader in licensing preparation for the National Physical Therapy Examinations. Our product line consists of review books, two day review courses, web based comprehensive exams, flash cards, and iPhone applications.
Copyright © 2012 Scorebuilders
PTEXAM Track is the exclusive property of Scorebuilders. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, without the express written consent of Scorebuilders.
1- "set 0º" to establish a relative 0º
2- rotate device to desired angle and "get reading"
Reset and start a new measurement.
Precision designed for you. In-house tests have shown tolerances of +-0.2° and +-0.3° depending on device.
G-pro gives you quick, repeatable and precise angle readings.
G-pro can provide easy and accurate range of motion (ROM) readings. It is very useful for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in helping assess treatment efficacy. And for initial consultations, re-evaluations, and day to day office visits providing patients a way to see their progress.
Use G-pro in radiology in x-ray interpretations (e.g. to determine the degree of scoliosis).
G-pro has been designed in collaboration with health care providers (HCP) in an effort to develop an easy to use and reliable ROM measuring tool, a better goniometer app. It has been successfully tested in orthopedic, chiropractic, and physical therapy practices. And can also be used for sports medicine, rehabilitation, radiology, cycling, engineering, architecture and more.
G-pro works like a digital gravity inclinometer. Using your device accelerometer chip to calculate the angle of rotation.
In preview mode, G-pro will be fully functional for 8 ROM readings. You can only establish a relative 0º 8 times. After that, you will only be able to measure angles relative to your device 0º.
With G-pro full version, you can set a relative 0º unlimited times, store up to 12 readings in memory, and have direct in app access to support.
- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
• Nerve and Muscle Charts. This comprehensive inventory of the most clinically relevant muscles in the upper and lower extremities can be sorted by root, trunk, cord, peripheral nerve, action, or muscle name.
• Muscle Localizer. Select muscles as weak or strong, and the application provides a list of possible localizations (root, plexus, or nerve), along with distinguishing features about each.
• Nerve Diagrams. Choose any localization (root, trunk, cord, or nerve), and see a diagram of that nerve in the context of the brachial or lumbosacral plexus. Toggle to “Muscle View” and the diagram shows you the muscles supplied by your chosen nerve, and from where their innervations arise.
• Sensory Localizer. Touch a picture of an arm or leg and Nerve Whiz suggests localizations with beautiful graphic representations of the sensory distributions of nerve roots, parts of the plexus, and nerves.
NOTE: Nerve Whiz is intended to be an educational tool only. Nerve distributions vary between patients, and central or multifocal processes can mimic focal peripheral lesions. As such, this application should not be relied upon to make clinical decisions.
Designed by Zach London, MD
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan
This application was funded through the generosity of the Jerry Isler Neuromuscular Fund.
The app provides video and text instructions on pre- and post-operative exercises, enabling you to establish a strong exercise regime before surgery that you can also continue afterwards, helping you to make a speedy recovery. You can even plan your own exercise regime using the reminder function.
Pocket Physio includes advice on hip precautions, breathing exercises, self-assessment, managing pain, and walking with a frame or crutches. There are also techniques to make dressing, bathing and getting in and out of vehicles easier as you recuperate.
Pocket Physio is provided by Care UK, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of health and social care services. Care UK provides home care and runs hospitals, treatment centres, care homes and day care clubs, all in the heart of the community.
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy is also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
- Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
- Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
- Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
- Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..
- Totalmente gratuito (sin compras en el interior).
- Más de 20 Test.
- 350 Preguntas.
- Simulación de examen.
- Preguntas totalmente actualizadas al temario 2014.
- Posibilidad de impugnar una pregunta.
- Actualizaciones periódicas de las preguntas.
- Dos modos de realizar un mismo test (modo de respuesta instantánea o modo examen).
- Estadísticas de los test realizados.
Disfruta de nuestra aplicación sin coste alguno y prepararte el temario de Fisioterapia.
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
Este Miniatlas foi elaborado para ser um prático e indispensável apoio para
sua atividade diária. Seu formato especialmente desenvolvido para Android, foi desenvolvido no intuito de ser facilmente utilizado para servir de
ajuda visual. Aborda anatomia, fisiologia e patologia nos diferentes
componentes do corpo humano.
As imagens são claras, com ilustrações precisas e incluem a ferramenta que
permite envio das imagens por e-mail.
Los vendajes funcionales o taping (del inglés Encintando), son técnicas de vendajes, consistentes y confeccionadas de órtesis elásticas o inelásticas, mediante cintas de esparadrapo o tapes, para el tratamiento de lesiones músculo-esqueléticas.
El vendaje se llama funcional, porque limita la articulación, en un movimiento especifico, pero permite los demás rangos articulares del movimiento, permitiendo así funcionar al lesionado y a su vez mejora el proceso inflamatorio.
La gran variedad de técnicas de vendaje funcional se usan en articulaciones como el hombro, codo, muñeca, dedos, tobillo, rodilla. También para problemas musculares, como los vendajes de descarga, de acortamiento, etc.
Desde mi experiencia como profesional de la enfermería propongo estas aplicaciones, así como otras complementarias que se irán desarrollando, como medio para popularizar y extender el uso de los vendajes funcionales más usuales, explicándolos paso a paso y de forma muy ilustrativa, pretendiendo constituir un instrumento de apoyo para profesionales (fisioterapeutas, médicos, enfermeros/as) en su práctica asistencial diaria.
Estas aplicaciones incluyen:
Una introducción general a los vendajes funcionales, explicando su por qué, aspectos de biomecánica, tipos de técnicas, indicaciones, contraindicaciones y elementos básicos.
La aplicación está configurada de forma similar a un "libro electrónico" o "e-book", con funcionamiento basado en la navegación web, aunque NO necesita conexión a internet para su funcionamiento.
La lectura de cada página se realiza desplazando verticalmente con el dedo, al igual que en cualquier página web. Para pasar de página se puede desplazar el dedo horizontalmente, así como usar la botonera de la parte superior de la pantalla.
Pulsando sobre una fotografía se accede a una vista a pantalla completa de la misma, donde se podrá hacer "zoom" para observar sus detalles.
--- VENDAJES FUNCIONALES PRO ---
Esta es la VERSIÓN COMPLETA de VENDAJES FUNCIONALES. Contiene la introducción general a los vendajes funcionales y la explicación detallada de las técnicas de todos los vendajes: TOBILLO, MUÑECA, DEDOS, RODILLA Y CODO. En definitiva, se trata de la recopilación de todas las apps en una. La opción ideal, a un precio excepcional.
--- VENDAJES FUNCIONALES. TRATAR ---
Esta aplicación incluye una introducción general a los vendajes funcionales, explicando su por qué, aspectos de biomecánica, tipos de técnicas, indicaciones, contraindicaciones y elementos básicos.
--- VENDAJE FUNCIONAL DEL TOBILLO ---
Vendaje funcional elástico del tobillo con edema, vendaje funcional inelástico y vendaje funcional mixto del tobillo.
--- VENDAJE FUNCIONAL DE LA MUÑECA ---
--- VENDAJE FUNCIONAL DE LOS DEDOS ---
Inmovilización de los dedos segundo y tercero de la mano (sindactilia), limitación de la abducción del dedo pulgar, vendaje para esguince de los ligamentos colaterales de la articulación interfalángicas y vendaje de la articulación de los dedos 2º al 5º
--- VENDAJE FUNCIONAL DE LA RODILLA ---
--- VENDAJE FUNCIONAL DEL CODO ---
Only with MyChiro App do you get:
• Your exercise prescription delivered directly to your phone with photos, videos and instruction.
• Full practice branding and content
• World-leading technology in Android, iPhone and print
• In-App messaging for guaranteed engagement
• Unlimited updates and unlimited support
PLEASE NOTE: this app is for use between you and your health professional. The downloaded App in itself has no content until paired with a MyChiro App registered chiropractor.
If you would like a demonstration code please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website, www.mychiro-app.com