The program is designed for people with problems of the spine and physiotherapists. More than 80 most important exercises with descriptions. Segregated in seven categories. Exercises chosen by a physiotherapist.The program is an extension of my earlier application Fizjoterapeuta who has been downloaded over 10000 times. Get rid of the pain!
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
and Bonus ( Protocol ACL, Protocol Rotator Cuff Surgery, Protocol Achilles, Protocol medial collateral ligament, examination of the knee ligaments )
and I look forward to suggestions as to the exercise.
exercise, pain, rehabilitation, physiotherapy
The application's extensive database of progressive physiotherapy exercises has over 500 exercises and over 800 images including:
- Stretches for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Strengthening for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Core Stability Exercises
- Pilates Exercises
- Postural Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Swiss Ball Exercises
- Foam Roller & Massage Ball Exercises
- Resistance Band Exercises
- Arm & Leg Exercises
- Arm & Leg Stretches
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a unique exercise application and one of the only available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists. This ensures exercises are demonstrated with correct technique and incorporate injury prevention principles. All exercises have been carefully selected based on those most commonly prescribed in physiotherapy practice and those providing maximal benefit for the general population. PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a comprehensive resource providing clear pictures, detailed instructions, clean user interface, all within the palm of your hand.
Our easy-to-use exercise builder 'My Program' allows you to create your own workout or rehabilitation program. Simply select and add specific exercises into 'My Program' and off you go, or, take your phone to your Physio appointment and let your Physio construct your individualized rehab program.
The user-friendly Body Chart allows quick reference to find flexibility or strengthening exercises specific for a particular body part. All physiotherapy exercises include clearly worded instructions.
The 'Exercise Reminder' feature ensures you will never forget to do your physiotherapy exercises at the appropriate time and offers a convenient solution to remind you of when it is time to workout! Simply set the alarms at the appropriate times and let the App remind you of when it is time to exercise!
- One of the only applications available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists.
- Over 500 physiotherapy exercises carefully selected to ensure maximal benefit for the general population and to cater for your strength, flexibility or conditioning needs.
- Inexpensive & easy to use.
- Save money on gym memberships and extra Physiotherapy sessions required for exercise progression.
- Never forget to do your exercises with the helpful 'Exercise Reminder'.
- Create your own exercise or rehab program by adding exercises into 'My Program'. Let your physio create your own rehab program saved to your phone.
- Clear real life images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions.
- Exercises demonstrated with optimal technique for maximal benefit.
- Injury prevention principles incorporated into each exercise reducing injury likelihood.
- Exercises carefully organized for easy access and progression.
- Flexibility & Strengthening exercises for every major joint and muscle group in the body.
- Online connection not required to view the exercises.
- User-friendly Body Chart helps to find flexibility or strengthening exercises for a specific muscle or joint quickly.
- Ability to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home with little or no equipment (no need for expensive gym memberships).
- Ability to purchase physiotherapy products via the secure online PhysioAdvisor Shop.
On popular demand of students, we have chosen Dr.Jani as MCQ setter.He is a renowned ICU therapist and a very good teacher of physiotherapy. He always brought innovative methods of teaching which made learning so easy for students.Our developers have made magic of his questions.
Try it to experience it! The sounds in this app are just for fun and to make the app more interesting for students.These are not meant for any political purpose.
- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
www.iRehabilitujemy.pl – tylko dyplomowani fizjoterapeuci
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
Download our free App to read more about us and our services. You can also make bookings or enquiries, claim loyalty rewards, read and leave reviews, submit a photo for treatment recommendations, track and attend our latest events, read the latest news in our Blog, engage with our social media like Facebook.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to us
- Make bookings or enquiries
- Use our stamp based loyalty system to claim rewards
- Send us a photo for treatment recommendations
- Track and attend our latest news and events
- Read and leave reviews
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy, also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..cheers:)
Trigger points are tight places in a muscle that cause pain to be felt elsewhere in the body. This is great for massage therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, or anyone wanting to discover the source of muscular pain, and learn about muscle function.
A personal physiotherapist in your pocket 24x7
Experienced physiotherapists to assess and manage your injury.
From the board room to the dance floor; the office floor to the orchestra pit; the sports field to the velodrome.
We can provide the expertise to help. Make bookings instantly online at the ABS, VCA and VCASS.
Check out our staff. Book at Collins St, the top end of town.