On popular demand of students, we have chosen Dr.Jani as MCQ setter.He is a renowned ICU therapist and a very good teacher of physiotherapy. He always brought innovative methods of teaching which made learning so easy for students.Our developers have made magic of his questions.
Try it to experience it! The sounds in this app are just for fun and to make the app more interesting for students.These are not meant for any political purpose.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
The application's extensive database of progressive physiotherapy exercises has over 500 exercises and over 800 images including:
- Stretches for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Strengthening for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Core Stability Exercises
- Pilates Exercises
- Postural Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Swiss Ball Exercises
- Foam Roller & Massage Ball Exercises
- Resistance Band Exercises
- Arm & Leg Exercises
- Arm & Leg Stretches
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a unique exercise application and one of the only available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists. This ensures exercises are demonstrated with correct technique and incorporate injury prevention principles. All exercises have been carefully selected based on those most commonly prescribed in physiotherapy practice and those providing maximal benefit for the general population. PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a comprehensive resource providing clear pictures, detailed instructions, clean user interface, all within the palm of your hand.
Our easy-to-use exercise builder 'My Program' allows you to create your own workout or rehabilitation program. Simply select and add specific exercises into 'My Program' and off you go, or, take your phone to your Physio appointment and let your Physio construct your individualized rehab program.
The user-friendly Body Chart allows quick reference to find flexibility or strengthening exercises specific for a particular body part. All physiotherapy exercises include clearly worded instructions.
The 'Exercise Reminder' feature ensures you will never forget to do your physiotherapy exercises at the appropriate time and offers a convenient solution to remind you of when it is time to workout! Simply set the alarms at the appropriate times and let the App remind you of when it is time to exercise!
- One of the only applications available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists.
- Over 500 physiotherapy exercises carefully selected to ensure maximal benefit for the general population and to cater for your strength, flexibility or conditioning needs.
- Inexpensive & easy to use.
- Save money on gym memberships and extra Physiotherapy sessions required for exercise progression.
- Never forget to do your exercises with the helpful 'Exercise Reminder'.
- Create your own exercise or rehab program by adding exercises into 'My Program'. Let your physio create your own rehab program saved to your phone.
- Clear real life images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions.
- Exercises demonstrated with optimal technique for maximal benefit.
- Injury prevention principles incorporated into each exercise reducing injury likelihood.
- Exercises carefully organized for easy access and progression.
- Flexibility & Strengthening exercises for every major joint and muscle group in the body.
- Online connection not required to view the exercises.
- User-friendly Body Chart helps to find flexibility or strengthening exercises for a specific muscle or joint quickly.
- Ability to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home with little or no equipment (no need for expensive gym memberships).
- Ability to purchase physiotherapy products via the secure online PhysioAdvisor Shop.
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
***** The following preview content is available for free when you download this app: 3D models of the neck muscles with selected bones, ligaments and peripheral nerves, neck muscle actions, and quizzes. All other content requires an in-app purchase.
Like what you see in the free preview content? Use the in-app purchase option to buy ALL BODY REGIONS and get the complete version of Muscle Premium with:
(1) hundreds of 3D models of muscles, bones, ligaments, bursae, and nerves.
(2) Muscle attachments that are visually depicted using paint on bones and pins on muscles.
(3) Common muscle actions recreated in moving 3D models that you can zoom into and rotate.
(4) Pronunciations and detailed definitions that describe origins, insertions, innervation, blood supply, and actions.
(5) Hundreds of quiz questions that facilitate quick study and review.
See what customers and reviewers have to say about the app:
***** iMedicalApps calls this app "incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy.”
***** AMI Award of Excellence
***** iMedicalApps says this app, "pushes [the] boundary for anatomy apps. . . . The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
***** Customer comments about Muscle Premium include:
"Students have not stopped commenting on how much they like it."
"Great help studying and for reference."
"I've used it every day to show clients exactly what I'm talking about. I love to watch their faces light up in an 'aha' moment."
“My chiropractor showed me this app on his iPad and I was amazed, so I bought it for me (professional voice singer and teacher) and my husband (who is in massage therapy school).”
***** Muscle Premium is the ideal app for anyone studying or teaching human anatomy and kinesiology. Studying for the NPTE? This interactive study guide is perfect for physical therapy students or anyone in the field of sports medicine to prepare for their clinical exam. Muscle Premium also great for healthcare professionals to use with patients or as a personal reference tool. Have an interest in the muskuloskeletal system and muscle movement? This app is a visually stunning way to explore and learn about muscles.
About the Model
Muscle Premium is the most sophisticated and complete, true 3D model of the human musculature available. This app includes all-new models created by a team of expert medical illustrators with decades of experience in biomedical visualization. These experts work in conjunction with professors and healthcare professionals who review all models and definitions.
Customer feedback is vital to successful products! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Muscle Premium, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
1- "set 0º" to establish a relative 0º
2- rotate device to desired angle and "get reading"
Reset and start a new measurement.
Precision designed for you. In-house tests have shown tolerances of +-0.2° and +-0.3° depending on device.
G-pro gives you quick, repeatable and precise angle readings.
G-pro can provide easy and accurate range of motion (ROM) readings. It is very useful for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in helping assess treatment efficacy. And for initial consultations, re-evaluations, and day to day office visits providing patients a way to see their progress.
Use G-pro in radiology in x-ray interpretations (e.g. to determine the degree of scoliosis).
G-pro has been designed in collaboration with health care providers (HCP) in an effort to develop an easy to use and reliable ROM measuring tool, a better goniometer app. It has been successfully tested in orthopedic, chiropractic, and physical therapy practices. And can also be used for sports medicine, rehabilitation, radiology, cycling, engineering, architecture and more.
G-pro works like a digital gravity inclinometer. Using your device accelerometer chip to calculate the angle of rotation.
In preview mode, G-pro will be fully functional for 8 ROM readings. You can only establish a relative 0º 8 times. After that, you will only be able to measure angles relative to your device 0º.
With G-pro full version, you can set a relative 0º unlimited times, store up to 12 readings in memory, and have direct in app access to support.
A personal physiotherapist in your pocket 24x7
Ein weiteres APP aus der Reihe des Physiokompendiums der Physiotherapie mit über 36 Fachgebieten.
Mehr als 50 Seiten aus dem Bereich der Befunderhebung.
Aufbau und Dokumentation des Befundes sind ausführlich erklärt. Messungen sind gegliedert nach Gelenk und Bewegung über Menü abrufbar. Die Erklärung der Durchführung wird jeweils unterstützt von Bildern.
Viele Sensibilitätstests, Koordinationsstests und neurologische Testverfahren sind detailiert beschrieben.
Aus dem Inhalt der Vollversion:
Funktionelle Maßnahmen an der Wirbelsäule
Inhalt der Kapitel:
Behandlungsziel und Behandlungsplan
Längenmessung der Extremitäten
Beispiele und Zusammenfassung
Umfangmessungen der Extremitäten
WS Gesamtbeweglichkeit für FLEX und Latflex
HWS – Beweglichkeit: (EX, FLEX, Latflex)
BWS – Beweglichkeit: ( EX/FLEX – Messung nach Ott)
LWS – Beweglichkeit: (EX/FLEX – Messung Schober)
Funktion. Messungen Hyperlord. und Hyperkyph. WS
Funktion. Messungen Pat. ausgeprägte Hyperkyph.BWS
Funktion. Messungen bei X- bzw. O- Beinen
Funktionelle Maßnahmen an der Wirbelsäule
Ziel der Winkelmessung
Durchführung der Winkelmessungen
Schultergelenk AR/IR (Messung von cranial)
Schultergelenk AR/IR (Messung von lateral)
Handgelenk R – ABD/U – ABD
Befund des Gangs
Koordinationstests des Bewegungsapparates
Tests bezogen auf den ganzen Körper
Meßblatt für obere Extremitäten
Meßblatt für untere Extremitäten und WS
Viel Spass mit diesem APP.
Weitere APP´s dieser Art werden folgen.
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy is also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
- Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
- Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
- Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
- Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..
- Totalmente gratuito (sin compras en el interior).
- Más de 20 Test.
- 350 Preguntas.
- Simulación de examen.
- Preguntas totalmente actualizadas al temario 2014.
- Posibilidad de impugnar una pregunta.
- Actualizaciones periódicas de las preguntas.
- Dos modos de realizar un mismo test (modo de respuesta instantánea o modo examen).
- Estadísticas de los test realizados.
Disfruta de nuestra aplicación sin coste alguno y prepararte el temario de Fisioterapia.
Este Miniatlas foi elaborado para ser um prático e indispensável apoio para
sua atividade diária. Seu formato especialmente desenvolvido para Android, foi desenvolvido no intuito de ser facilmente utilizado para servir de
ajuda visual. Aborda anatomia, fisiologia e patologia nos diferentes
componentes do corpo humano.
As imagens são claras, com ilustrações precisas e incluem a ferramenta que
permite envio das imagens por e-mail.
Kinesiology tape is a thin, stretchy, therapeutic tape that can benefit a wide variety of injuries and inflammatory conditions. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, which allows it to be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of movement.
In application show:
• More than 20 movies with applications Kinesiology Taping divided into categories by body part
• What Makes Kinesiology Tape Different?
• What Conditions can Kinesiology Taping be Used For?
• Applying And Removing Kinesiology Tape
• Skin Preparation
• Preparing The Tape
• Applying The Tape
• Wearing The Tape
• Dealing With Skin Irritation
• Removing The Tape
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, kinesiology taping, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
Only with MyChiro App do you get:
• Your exercise prescription delivered directly to your phone with photos, videos and instruction.
• Full practice branding and content
• World-leading technology in Android, iPhone and print
• In-App messaging for guaranteed engagement
• Unlimited updates and unlimited support
PLEASE NOTE: this app is for use between you and your health professional. The downloaded App in itself has no content until paired with a MyChiro App registered chiropractor.
If you would like a demonstration code please contact us at email@example.com or via the website, www.mychiro-app.com