On popular demand of students, we have chosen Dr.Jani as MCQ setter.He is a renowned ICU therapist and a very good teacher of physiotherapy. He always brought innovative methods of teaching which made learning so easy for students.Our developers have made magic of his questions.
Try it to experience it! The sounds in this app are just for fun and to make the app more interesting for students.These are not meant for any political purpose.
The program is designed for people with problems of the spine and physiotherapists. More than 80 most important exercises with descriptions. Segregated in seven categories. Exercises chosen by a physiotherapist.The program is an extension of my earlier application Fizjoterapeuta who has been downloaded over 10000 times. Get rid of the pain!
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
and Bonus ( Protocol ACL, Protocol Rotator Cuff Surgery, Protocol Achilles, Protocol medial collateral ligament, examination of the knee ligaments )
and I look forward to suggestions as to the exercise.
exercise, pain, rehabilitation, physiotherapy
Download our free App to read more about us and our services. You can also make bookings or enquiries, claim loyalty rewards, read and leave reviews, submit a photo for treatment recommendations, track and attend our latest events, read the latest news in our Blog, engage with our social media like Facebook.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to us
- Make bookings or enquiries
- Use our stamp based loyalty system to claim rewards
- Send us a photo for treatment recommendations
- Track and attend our latest news and events
- Read and leave reviews
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
Learn the basics of do it yourself muscle testing. This app provides a comprehensive overview of the most important therapeutic muscle tests used by many health professionals.
With ease, you can quickly and independently learn the 18 major muscle tests for the upper extremities for people. With help from this app, physiotherapists, doctors, midwives, occupational therapists, massage therapists, and other health professionals can learn muscle testing. Bones, ligaments, fascia, and muscles produce the human musculoskeletal system. If a part of the human "chassis" is injured, it affects not only wellbeing, but can also affect parts of the musculoskeletal system. Due to the close interaction of all components, it is not always easy to recognize the origin of the problem.
Muscle testing can help gather more specific details
Building on our international print bestseller "Muscle Testing - A Practical Guide", we have developed this app. Compiled by leading therapists from the Perfect Taping Academy in Germany.
Within the app, you will find simple and easy to remember symbols. These symbols will guide you through individual tests and show the expected outcome or reaction. We hope that our guide fulfills your muscle testing purpose and supports your work.
The muscle test app has the following features:
• Muscle test contents:
- Starting positions
- Resting positions
- Attitude of the therapist
- Position of the patient
- Fixing points
- Angling of the limbs
- Directions of movement for the patient
- Directions of movement for the therapist
• Diagnostic aid for muscle testing:
Foundations for further treatment success
• Universal icon design for intuitive learning of muscle testing
• Graphical representation of the key muscle areas
• Photo flow series for the treatment
• Intuitive visual language for practical application
Visit our website:
If you wish to leave feedback, please contact:
The application's extensive database of progressive physiotherapy exercises has over 500 exercises and over 800 images including:
- Stretches for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Strengthening for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Core Stability Exercises
- Pilates Exercises
- Postural Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Swiss Ball Exercises
- Foam Roller & Massage Ball Exercises
- Resistance Band Exercises
- Arm & Leg Exercises
- Arm & Leg Stretches
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a unique exercise application and one of the only available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists. This ensures exercises are demonstrated with correct technique and incorporate injury prevention principles. All exercises have been carefully selected based on those most commonly prescribed in physiotherapy practice and those providing maximal benefit for the general population. PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a comprehensive resource providing clear pictures, detailed instructions, clean user interface, all within the palm of your hand.
Our easy-to-use exercise builder 'My Program' allows you to create your own workout or rehabilitation program. Simply select and add specific exercises into 'My Program' and off you go, or, take your phone to your Physio appointment and let your Physio construct your individualized rehab program.
The user-friendly Body Chart allows quick reference to find flexibility or strengthening exercises specific for a particular body part. All physiotherapy exercises include clearly worded instructions.
The 'Exercise Reminder' feature ensures you will never forget to do your physiotherapy exercises at the appropriate time and offers a convenient solution to remind you of when it is time to workout! Simply set the alarms at the appropriate times and let the App remind you of when it is time to exercise!
- One of the only applications available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists.
- Over 500 physiotherapy exercises carefully selected to ensure maximal benefit for the general population and to cater for your strength, flexibility or conditioning needs.
- Inexpensive & easy to use.
- Save money on gym memberships and extra Physiotherapy sessions required for exercise progression.
- Never forget to do your exercises with the helpful 'Exercise Reminder'.
- Create your own exercise or rehab program by adding exercises into 'My Program'. Let your physio create your own rehab program saved to your phone.
- Clear real life images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions.
- Exercises demonstrated with optimal technique for maximal benefit.
- Injury prevention principles incorporated into each exercise reducing injury likelihood.
- Exercises carefully organized for easy access and progression.
- Flexibility & Strengthening exercises for every major joint and muscle group in the body.
- Online connection not required to view the exercises.
- User-friendly Body Chart helps to find flexibility or strengthening exercises for a specific muscle or joint quickly.
- Ability to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home with little or no equipment (no need for expensive gym memberships).
- Ability to purchase physiotherapy products via the secure online PhysioAdvisor Shop.
A personal physiotherapist in your pocket 24x7
Cystic Fibrosis is a life-threatening condition that affects the lungs. This is an inherited disorder and children are generally diagnosed with this condition within two months after birth. In recent years physiotherapy to treat cystic fibrosis has made some strides in improving the life quality of those individuals affected with Cystic Fibrosis. Because the disease affects the exocrine glands, children with this disease often accumulate thick mucus in their lungs that causes difficulty in breathing, makes it difficult for them to overcome infections and causes extensive lung damage over time.
Symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis include a persistent cough, difficulty breathing, lethargy, poor appetite and frequent urination. Many children are misdiagnosed as the symptoms often mirror other symptoms, particularly asthma. At the present time, there is no medical cure for Cystic Fibrosis. Those who are affected with this disease normally have a lifespan into their 20s. Although with physiotherapy treatment, the lifespan statistics are beginning to improve and medical science continues to experience breakthroughs to combat this dreaded illness.
With physiotherapy to treat cystic fibrosis, patients with this disease may look forward to longer lives. In the past, it was up to parents to try to clear the lungs of their children by pressing on the lungs to expel the thick mucus. Today, with physiotherapy to treat cystic fibrosis, physiotherapists can provide more effective treatment when it comes to expelling the mucus, giving the children a longer lease on life as well as enabling them to breathe better, and cause less damage to their lungs.
The medical community has also found some effective therapies and drug treatments to treat this life-threatening condition.
100% free app!.
★ E can be used as a protractor.
★ physical therapists, doctors, etc. who need to measure the angle of the joints can be useful for people.
★ Application for range of motion is measured.
For mobile phones using the sensor to measure because it requires attention. For more information, please see the Help within the application.
★ start button, click, click, and then when the stop button to display the angle.
Note) have a cell phone, a vertical position should not be included in the measurement range.
★ Please refer to my blog (simple user guide).
★ ^ ^ Please email any questions