On popular demand of students, we have chosen Dr.Jani as MCQ setter.He is a renowned ICU therapist and a very good teacher of physiotherapy. He always brought innovative methods of teaching which made learning so easy for students.Our developers have made magic of his questions.
Try it to experience it! The sounds in this app are just for fun and to make the app more interesting for students.These are not meant for any political purpose.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
***This is a fully functional trial!***
* A full-color, student-friendly design
* Notes on Functions section explains each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions to help you learn and retain content instead of just memorizing it.
* Palpation boxes include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
* Expert author, Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino, shares his 24 years of experience as an educator to make this the most complete resource on musculoskeletal anatomy available.
* Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
* Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, making this book more user friendly for the classroom.
* Expanded coverage of muscles, including new content on eccentric and stabilization functions, myofascial meridians, pelvic floor muscles, and more make this the most
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
1- "set 0º" to establish a relative 0º
2- rotate device to desired angle and "get reading"
Reset and start a new measurement.
Precision designed for you. In-house tests have shown tolerances of +-0.2° and +-0.3° depending on device.
G-pro gives you quick, repeatable and precise angle readings.
G-pro can provide easy and accurate range of motion (ROM) readings. It is very useful for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in helping assess treatment efficacy. And for initial consultations, re-evaluations, and day to day office visits providing patients a way to see their progress.
Use G-pro in radiology in x-ray interpretations (e.g. to determine the degree of scoliosis).
G-pro has been designed in collaboration with health care providers (HCP) in an effort to develop an easy to use and reliable ROM measuring tool, a better goniometer app. It has been successfully tested in orthopedic, chiropractic, and physical therapy practices. And can also be used for sports medicine, rehabilitation, radiology, cycling, engineering, architecture and more.
G-pro works like a digital gravity inclinometer. Using your device accelerometer chip to calculate the angle of rotation.
In preview mode, G-pro will be fully functional for 8 ROM readings. You can only establish a relative 0º 8 times. After that, you will only be able to measure angles relative to your device 0º.
With G-pro full version, you can set a relative 0º unlimited times, store up to 12 readings in memory, and have direct in app access to support.
***** The following preview content is available for free when you download this app: 3D models of the neck muscles with selected bones, ligaments and peripheral nerves, neck muscle actions, and quizzes. All other content requires an in-app purchase.
Like what you see in the free preview content? Use the in-app purchase option to buy ALL BODY REGIONS and get the complete version of Muscle Premium with:
(1) hundreds of 3D models of muscles, bones, ligaments, bursae, and nerves.
(2) Muscle attachments that are visually depicted using paint on bones and pins on muscles.
(3) Common muscle actions recreated in moving 3D models that you can zoom into and rotate.
(4) Pronunciations and detailed definitions that describe origins, insertions, innervation, blood supply, and actions.
(5) Hundreds of quiz questions that facilitate quick study and review.
See what customers and reviewers have to say about the app:
***** iMedicalApps calls this app "incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy.”
***** AMI Award of Excellence
***** iMedicalApps says this app, "pushes [the] boundary for anatomy apps. . . . The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
***** Customer comments about Muscle Premium include:
"Students have not stopped commenting on how much they like it."
"Great help studying and for reference."
"I've used it every day to show clients exactly what I'm talking about. I love to watch their faces light up in an 'aha' moment."
“My chiropractor showed me this app on his iPad and I was amazed, so I bought it for me (professional voice singer and teacher) and my husband (who is in massage therapy school).”
***** Muscle Premium is the ideal app for anyone studying or teaching human anatomy and kinesiology. Studying for the NPTE? This interactive study guide is perfect for physical therapy students or anyone in the field of sports medicine to prepare for their clinical exam. Muscle Premium also great for healthcare professionals to use with patients or as a personal reference tool. Have an interest in the muskuloskeletal system and muscle movement? This app is a visually stunning way to explore and learn about muscles.
About the Model
Muscle Premium is the most sophisticated and complete, true 3D model of the human musculature available. This app includes all-new models created by a team of expert medical illustrators with decades of experience in biomedical visualization. These experts work in conjunction with professors and healthcare professionals who review all models and definitions.
Customer feedback is vital to successful products! Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Muscle Premium, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy is also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
- Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
- Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
- Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
- Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
The app provides video and text instructions on pre- and post-operative exercises, enabling you to establish a strong exercise regime before surgery that you can also continue afterwards, helping you to make a speedy recovery. You can even plan your own exercise regime using the reminder function.
Pocket Physio includes advice on hip precautions, breathing exercises, self-assessment, managing pain, and walking with a frame or crutches. There are also techniques to make dressing, bathing and getting in and out of vehicles easier as you recuperate.
Pocket Physio is provided by Care UK, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of health and social care services. Care UK provides home care and runs hospitals, treatment centres, care homes and day care clubs, all in the heart of the community.
Kinesiology tape is a thin, stretchy, therapeutic tape that can benefit a wide variety of injuries and inflammatory conditions. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, which allows it to be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of movement.
In application show:
• More than 20 movies with applications Kinesiology Taping divided into categories by body part
• What Makes Kinesiology Tape Different?
• What Conditions can Kinesiology Taping be Used For?
• Applying And Removing Kinesiology Tape
• Skin Preparation
• Preparing The Tape
• Applying The Tape
• Wearing The Tape
• Dealing With Skin Irritation
• Removing The Tape
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, kinesiology taping, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
The application is an ideal tool to assist candidates to customize their remedial activities and to objectively examine their readiness to take the National Physical Therapy Examination. Specifically, the application is designed to allow candidates to:
1. Track sample exam scores in relation to established target scores.
2. Track the types of mistakes on sample exams (i.e., academic, decision making, test taking).
3. Offer remedial strategies to candidates based on their current scores and portfolio of mistakes.
Scorebuilders is the recognized market leader in licensing preparation for the National Physical Therapy Examinations. Our product line consists of review books, two day review courses, web based comprehensive exams, flash cards, and iPhone applications.
Copyright © 2012 Scorebuilders
PTEXAM Track is the exclusive property of Scorebuilders. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, without the express written consent of Scorebuilders.
Only with MyChiro App do you get:
• Your exercise prescription delivered directly to your phone with photos, videos and instruction.
• Full practice branding and content
• World-leading technology in Android, iPhone and print
• In-App messaging for guaranteed engagement
• Unlimited updates and unlimited support
PLEASE NOTE: this app is for use between you and your health professional. The downloaded App in itself has no content until paired with a MyChiro App registered chiropractor.
If you would like a demonstration code please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website, www.mychiro-app.com