'Real time exchange rates and offline mode saves you money while abroad' Cosmopolitan Magazine 2014
★ 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
★ Live rates (various update intervals)
★ Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
★ Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
★ Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
★ Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
★ Search function to quickly add a new currency
★ Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
★ Country flags for all currencies
★ Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency Wikipedia
- Widget for viewing currency exchange rates in home screen (Android 4.0+ is required)
- View real time currency exchange rates
- Easily convert between your favorite currencies
- View real time currency charts
- View currency charts in full screen mode
- View latest currency news
- Calculate with built-in calculator
- Easily search currency by code or description
- Stores currency rates and charts for offline use
- Live rates updated every minute or on demand
- Over 160 currencies supported
- AD Free!
If you have any questions or found any currency missing or not working, please report to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow us on twitter (@etustudio) for related apps update.
Tags: currency converter exchange rates calculator finance money track 汇率 实时汇率 外汇 全球汇率 汇率转换 通貨 カレンシー 幣制 匯率 currency
Easy to use spinning currency selection for quick access to rates
Rates are updated every minute to make sure you always get the latest rates available
All around the world offer rates for almost all currencies (over 162) and also comes with a special price for minerals such as gold, silver and.
● Currency Converter
○ Comes with a simple exchange rate conversion and exchange rate calculation.
○ View and can calculate currency (the currency of some ready ...)
AED UAE Dirham
AFN Afghan Afghani
ALL Albanian Lek
AMD Armenian Dram
ANG Neth Antilles Guilder
AOA Angolan Kwanza
ARS Argentine Peso
AUD Australian Dollar
AWG Aruba Florin
AZN Azerbaijani New Manat
BAM Bosnian Convertible Marka
BBD Barbados Dollar
BDT Bangladesh Taka
BGN Bulgarian Lev
BHD Bahraini Dinar
BIF Burundi Franc
BMD Bermuda Dollar
BND Brunei Dollar
BOB Bolivian Boliviano
BRL Brazilian Real
BSD Bahamian Dollar
BTN Bhutan Ngultrum
BWP Botswana Pula
BYR Belarusian Ruble
BZD Belize Dollar
CAD Canadian Dollar
CDF Congolese Franc
CHF Swiss Franc
CLP Chilean Peso
CNY Chinese Yuan
COP Colombian Peso
CRC Costa Rica Colon
CUP Cuban Peso
CVE Cape Verde Escudo
CYP Cyprus Pound
CZK Czech Koruna
DJF Dijibouti Franc
DKK Danish Krone
DOP Dominican Peso
DZD Algerian Dinar
EGP Egyptian Pound
ERN Eritrean Nakfa
ETB Ethiopian Birr
FJD Fijian Dollar
FKP Falkland Islands Pound
GBP British Pound
GEL Georgian Lari
GHS Ghanaian Cedi
GIP Gibraltar Pound
GMD Gambian Dalasi
GNF Guinea Franc
GTQ Guatemala Quetzal
GYD Guyana Dollar
HKD Hong Kong Dollar
HNL Honduras Lempira
HRK Croatian Kuna
HTG Haiti Gourde
HUF Hungarian Forint
IDR Indonesian Rupiah
ILS Israeli Shekel
INR Indian Rupee
IQD Iraqi Dinar
IRR Iranian Rial
ISK Iceland Krona
JMD Jamaican Dollar
JOD Jordanian Dinar
JPY Japanese Yen
KES Kenyan Shilling
KGS Kyrgyzstani Som
KHR Cambodia Riel
KMF Comoros Franc
KPW North Korean Won
KRW Korean Won
KWD Kuwaiti Dinar
KYD Cayman Islands Dollar
KZT Kazakhstan Tenge
LAK Lao Kip
LBP Lebanese Pound
LKR Sri Lanka Rupee
LRD Liberian Dollar
LSL Lesotho Loti
LTL Lithuanian Lita
LVL Latvian Lat
LYD Libyan Dinar
MAD Moroccan Dirham
MDL Moldovan Leu
MGA Malagasy Ariary
MKD Macedonian Denar
MMK Myanmar Kyat
MNT Mongolian Tugrik
MOP Macau Pataca
MRO Mauritania Ougulya
MUR Mauritius Rupee
MVR Maldives Rufiyaa
MWK Malawi Kwacha
MXN Mexican Peso
MYR Malaysian Ringgit
MZN Mozambican Metical
NAD Namibian Dollar
NGN Nigerian Naira
NIO Nicaragua Cordoba
NOK Norwegian Krone
NPR Nepalese Rupee
NZD New Zealand Dollar
OMR Omani Rial
PAB Panama Balboa
PEN Peruvian Nuevo Sol
PGK Papua New Guinea Kina
PHP Philippine Peso
PKR Pakistani Rupee
PLN Polish Zloty
PYG Paraguayan Guarani
QAR Qatar Rial
RON New Romanian Leu
RSD Serbian Dinar
RUB Russian Rouble
RWF Rwandan Franc
SAR Saudi Arabian Riyal
SBD Solomon Islands Dollar
SCR Seychelles Rupee
SDG Sudanese Pound
SEK Swedish Krona
SGD Singapore Dollar
SHP St Helena Pound
SIT Slovenian Tolar
SLL Sierra Leone Leone
SOS Somali Shilling
SRD Surinamese Dollar
STD Sao Tome Dobra
SVC El Salvador Colon
SYP Syrian Pound
SZL Swaziland Lilageni
THB Thai Baht
TJS Tajikistani Somoni
TMT Turkmenistani Manat
TND Tunisian Dinar
TOP Tonga Pa'anga
TRY Turkey Lira
TTD Trinidad&Tobago Dollar
TWD Taiwan Dollar
TZS Tanzanian Shilling
UAH Ukraine Hryvnia
UGX Ugandan Shilling
USD U.S. Dollar
UYU Uruguayan New Peso
UZS Uzbekistani Som
VEF Venezuelan Bolivar
VND Vietnam Dong
VUV Vanuatu Vatu
WST Samoa Tala
XAF CFA Franc (BEAC)
XAG Silver Ounces
XAU Gold Ounces
XCD East Caribbean Dollar
XDR IMF Special Drawing Rights
XOF CFA Franc (BCEAO)
XPD Palladium Ounces
XPF Pacific Franc
XPT Platinum Ounces
YER Yemen Riyal
ZAR South African Rand
ZMK Zambian Kwacha
● Currency Trends & Charts
● Muti Currency Converter
● Exchange Rates List
● Tip Calculator with Exchange Rates
- Added back ability to track multiple currencies
- Twitter integration now specific to #forex and Currencies
- Multiple stability bugs
- Added back "News" tab as per popular request
- Developing "Currency List" also as this was a big request. STAY TUNED
- Bug Fixes for new release
New in 3.0
- Fully revamped with the latest Android Features.
- Twitter integration. Sign in with Twitter and view Tweets from both your current location and cities around the World !
Most important features:
✔ Exchange rates for over 180 currencies
✔ Currency charts
✔ Search for currencies
✔ Calculator function
✔ Automatic updates
✔ Available online and offline
✔ Converts to multiple currencies at once
✔ EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY, BRL, CAD, AUD etc
Supported are all currently active currencies in the world (ISO 4127) plus virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar), precious metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium) and also obsoleted currencies like French franc, Deutsche Mark, Italian Lire, Spanish Peseta etc.
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
This app shows the exchange rates between 133 currencies, with the following features:
* Localisation: Pre-load exchange rate between Singapore dollar and 19 major/closed currencies (Fig 3,4)
* User friendly : Navigate exchange rates and charts by a finger sliding (Fig 1,2,3,4)
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove items between 133 currencies (Fig 7), user can also prioritise the watch list (Fig 5)
* Calculate the exchange amount (Fig 8)
Ver 1.0 (2013-01-19)
- Completed basic functions.
The simplistic UI of Currency FX currency converter app shows you all the information you need in one single screen:
1)Latest currency exchange rates
2)Currency converter calculator tool,
3)Currency exchange rates charts,
4)Favorite currencies list,
5)Rapid search for desired currency via currency code or country name
This currency converter tool includes the following features:
- Live currency exchange rates for more than 150 world currencies and 5 metals including gold and silver
- Charts available for analysing currency exchange rate trends over a period of 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 3 month, 1 year and 5 years
- Favorite Currency List to easily see all your favorited currency rates against your selected base currency
- Auto Update with a range of time intervals to choose from
- Offline mode to allow currency conversion without internet connection
- Display amounts up to 5 decimal places
United Arab Emirates Dirham
Netherlands Antilles Guilder
Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Costa Rica Colon
Cape Verde Escudo
Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound
Hong Kong Dollar
North Korean Won
South Korean Won
Cayman Islands Dollar
Sri Lanka Rupee
Myanmar (Burma) Kyat
New Zealand Dollar
Peruvian Nuevo Sol
Papua New Guinea Kina
Romanian New Leu
Saudi Arabian Riyal
Solomon Islands Dollar
Saint Helena Pound
Sierra Leone Leone
São Tomé and Príncipe Dobra
El Salvador Colon
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar
Taiwan New Dollar
United States Dollar
Uruguayan New Peso
Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC
East Caribbean Dollar
Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc
Comptoirs Français du Pacifique (CFP) Franc
South Africa Rand
We've seen it all - various currency converters, exchange rates lists with charts and historic data. But who need all that fancy stuff, when you simply need to find out on holiday how much does that thing cost, right?
This app will do exactly what you'd expect of it during the vacation in some country. It's main advantage is that you can choose four currencies that are visible on mainscreen.
Conversion will take place right away - just as you start to type the numbers.
Do you wish to do some math with the numbers? No problem - use built-in calculator. Result will be automaticaly converted to all currencies. Can't find your currency? Just add it as a new currency code and simply run update. App will download it's name and fresh exchange rate. From now on it will always auto-update.
Main features of this currency converter are:
- nice graphics, also suited for tablets!
- ease of use - convert up to 15 currencies at once!
- offline usage - roaming prices are no longer problem now - all the exchange rates are cached!
- filter of currencies - just press search in list
- various preferences that allows you to change all the small things
- online update is provided via European central bank, Additional sources, RSS feeds or you can manually add any custom currency
FREE version with ADs. If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, please send me an email ;)
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily and weekly charts
* Support for full screen charts
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Displays news stories related to each currency pair
* Support for landscape mode, optimized for tablets
***Ad free, faster pro version of the app - 'Forex Currency Rates Pro' is now available. Pro version has more chart options and extra feature to compare the major currencies to base currency
- Possibility to change the rate manual.
- Ability to select priority currencies that will always be at the top.
- Currency exchange rate since the last update.
- Saving the last currency pair and changing the direction of exchange with one touch.
Recalculation of foreign exchange rates is automatic after selecting the base currency.
Directory contains the currencies that participate in the international Forex market, and contains rates of regional currencies based on the results of trading their central banks. A complete list of currencies:
Emirati Dirham, Afghan Afghani, Albanian Lek, Armenian Dram, Dutch Guilder, Angolan Kwanza, Aruban or Dutch Guilder, Azerbaijani New Manat, Bosnian Convertible Marka, Bangladeshi Taka, Bulgarian Lev, Bolivian Boliviano, Brazilian Real, Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, Belarusian Ruble, Chinese Yuan Renminbi, Costa Rican Colon, Cape Verdean Escudo, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Eritrean Nakfa, Ethiopian Birr, Euro, Georgian Lari, Ghanaian Cedi, Gambian Dalasi, Guatemalan Quetzal, Honduran Lempira, Croatian Kuna, Haitian Gourde, Hungarian Forint, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Iranian Rial, Icelandic Krona, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Kyrgyzstani Som, Cambodian Riel, North Korean Won, South Korean Won, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao or Laotian Kip, Basotho Loti, Lithuanian Litas, Latvian Lat, Moroccan Dirham, Moldovan Leu, Malagasy Ariary, Burmese Kyat, Mongolian Tughrik, Macau Pataca, Mauritanian Ouguiya, Maldivian Rufiyaa, Malawian Kwacha, Malaysian Ringgit, Mozambican Metical, Nigerian Naira, Nicaraguan Cordoba, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Panamanian Balboa, Peruvian Nuevo Sol, Papua New Guinean Kina, Polish Zloty, Paraguayan Guarani, Qatari Riyal, Romanian New Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Swedish Krona, Sierra Leonean Leone, Somali Shilling, Seborgan Luigino, Sao Tomean Dobra, Salvadoran Colon, Swazi Lilangeni, Thai Baht, Tajikistani Somoni, Turkmenistani Manat, Tongan Pa'anga, Turkish Lira, Taiwan New Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Ukrainian Hryvna, Ugandan Shilling, Uzbekistani Som, Venezuelan Bolivar, Vietnamese Dong, Ni-Vanuatu Vatu, Samoan Tala, IMF Special Drawing Rights, Yemeni Rial, South African Rand, Zambian Kwacha, Zambian Kwacha, Bitcoin;
Dollar: Australian, Barbadian or Bajan, Bermudian, Bruneian, Bahamian, Belizean, Canadian, Fijian, Guyanese, Hong Kong, Jamaican, Caymanian, Liberian, Namibian, New Zealand, Solomon Islander, Singapore, Surinamese, Trinidadian, Tuvaluan, US, East Caribbean, Zimbabwean, Taiwan New;
Franc: Burundian, Congolese, Swiss, Djiboutian, Guinean, Comoran, Rwandan, Central African CFA, CFA, CFP;
Peso: Argentine, Chilean, Colombian, Cuban Convertible, Cuban, Dominican, Mexican, Philippine, Uruguayan;
Dinar: Bahraini, Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Macedonian Denar, Serbian, Tunisian;
Pound: Egyptian, Falkland Island, British, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lebanese, Sudanese, Saint Helenian, Syrian;
Rupee: Indian, Sri Lankan, Mauritian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Seychellois, Indonesian;
Metals: Silver, Gold, Palladium, Platinum.
A useful app for recosting cross rate of cash or bank funds.
Count your money easily!
- simple and clear
- realtime exchange rates
- offline functionality
- copy to clipboard
- conversion rates on any date (e.g. for expense reports)
- well over 150 currencies
- helpful conversion table
- quick change source and target currency
- up to 4 decimal places
- all at a glance 100% free
Convert any currency to another.
Find easy the exchange rates of currencies.
Convert multiple currencies simultaneously.
The perfect tool for all travelers in every country.
- very fast and easy to use.
- nice graphics and charts
- calculate fees of banks, credit cards and ATM .
- 160 currencies.
- conversion table.
- exchange rates for most currencies of the world.
- useful for vacations and travels.
- useful for shops, restaurants at other countries.
- integrated calculator.
- it does not always needs an internet connection.
- 4 precious metals.
- gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper.
- 8 digital currencies.
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, FeatherCoin, NovaCoin ...