This tablet-optimised app is designed to help Roller Derby bench managers keep track of their lineups and manage their skaters. If used correctly, it allows the Bench Manager to quickly and easily:
* See how many jams a skater has skated in,
* See how much rest the skater has had (i.e. the number of jams since the last time they were on the track)
* See how many penalties a skater has (with “urgent” color-coding when the number of penalties becomes large)
* Prevent a “Too Many Skaters” or “Delay of Game” situation arising due to penalties and being queued up for the penalty box.
* Create lineups in advance of a game, and save them for quick use during a game.
* Select from your teams and download team lists and pre-saved lineups via web-hosted CSV files.
An experimental ranking system is also provided, which helps the user track skaters' fatigue levels while also sorting their bench lists according to skill at and willingness to Jam, Pivot and Block.
For more details on its use, see Bench Helper's online help via the "Visit Developer's Website" link below.
Tested on a Samsung Galaxy Tab™ (GT-P1000), Galaxy S3, "Superpad Flytouch II", and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8010).
Feedback is welcome - please use the "Email Developer" link below. Detailed instructions are available at http://www.picospace.com.au/downloads/benchHelper/