Every year, the aviation branch comes together to the inter-national summit meeting in Friedrichshafen, in the region where Germany, Austria and Switzerland meet. As the lead-ing trade fair in its branch, the AERO is a must for industry, trade, media and multipliers. As the venue for the AERO, Friedrichshafen provides an authentic backdrop, and treats its guests to a unique holiday flair, both at the trade fair and away from it.
Visit the AERO 2014, anytime, anywhere on your Smartphone!
App size: approx. 28.95 MB
Please install the free of charge AERO app already prior to the event – preferably via Wi-Fi.
Please note that the AERO app will be updated regularly with amplified features and data.
TRAINAIR PLUS provides support for new and existing aviation training centres via technical expertise, resources, and quality oversight. This results in a network of ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Centres meeting the standards of the programme.
- Its air transport coverage is second to none with interviews with the leadership of all of the airlines across the region. The region is one of the fastest growing in the world and has more orders for new aircraft than any other. The magazine is an official partner of the Arab Air Carriers Organization – AACO – which gives access to the strategic thinking of the industry as a whole.
- With regular ongoing threats across the whole region defence is a key subject and the Arabian Aerospace defence team provide insight into air forces in the region and regularly update on fleet acquisition, manoeuvres and services.
- There are more VVIP jetliners in the Middle East than anywhere else in the world. And today there is an increasing awareness and demand for smaller jets too. Arabian Aerospace is close to the business aviation market thanks to its unique partnership with MEBAA, the Middle East Business Aviation Association and regularly reports on operations and service from the regions charter operators, owners and flight support service companies as many of the world’s top providers are based in our region.
- As space budgets in the world have been cut it is unsurprising that the Middle East is now stepping up its presence. From its own satellite industry to investment in projects such as Virgin Galactic, the region has an interest and Arabian Aerospace is there to cover it.
- Many other key industry sectors are also growing thanks to investment from the region.
- Aircraft completions: GCC and Saudi organisations now own many of the world’s top completion houses for wide bodied VIP jets, and is setting up its own centre in the Gulf. It is also has launch customers for many of the IFE equipment, services and connectivity and our dedicated Interiors team keep an eye on what is new.
- Manufacturing: Al Ain, in the emirate of Abu Dhabi is becoming a centre of expertise for aerostructures and is now building key parts for both Airbus and Boeing. In North Africa hundreds of companies have entered the supply chain … and Bombardier has introduced its own manufacturing plant to Morocco
- MRO: With ownership of globally acknowledged MRO providers and the home grown expertise in Turkey, Jordan and Egypt sees greater investment in this sector.
These are just some of the reasons why Arabian Aerospace is a must have. And it is not just for people IN the region. Arabian Aerospace is well read and respected by manufacturers and service providers in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Now the Arabian Aerospace app enables you to enjoy all this great news, analysis and features from the award-winning team of journalists and photographers that bring you the number one news from this rapidly expanding area of the world.
Conveniently view our worldwide locations by region
Instantly submit a pre-arrival form
Directly contact our FBO by email or phone using the app
View airport diagrams and radio frequencies
Pilots can request travel needs beyond the aircraft
Save your profile to auto fill your pre-arrival forms
Reach our global network on your mobile device with our new FBO app.
Since its inception in 1985, the Company's growth rate has been by leaps and bounds…it grew not only in terms of business development but also carved a niche for itself among courier companies of the country.
With a network of over 1500, the Company today renders service through 20 Regional Offices at its command, and is offering flawless service to the public in 23 states of the country. It commands a competitive edge vis-à-vis the other agencies in the same field. It neither has any time limit for service nor its employees refuse to traverse in a remote area.
Choose Lubbock Areo for the fastest fuel, great service and quickest access to the greater Lubbock aero. Located just off of I-27, our visitors can be out of the airport and on their way to meetings just minutes after landing.
With over 200,000 square feet of hangar space we welcome visitors to stay as long as they like. While you are here, schedule maintenance with one of the finest crews in west Texas!
• Get up to the minute prices for any Signature FBO
• View how much you're saving with our simple price breakdown
• Simply input the model of your aircraft, the fuel type and quantity. App calculates your fuel prices – and cost savings.
• Quickly find an FBO with our simple search by City, State, Country or Code
• View FBO addresses and contact info (including radio frequency)
• Phone or email our FBOs directly from the app
• View FBO hours
• View a list of services offered at your destination FBO
• View special amenities available at our FBOs
• Browse photos of our FBOs
• Calculate fuel prices for the selected FBO
• Save your favorite FBOs to a list
• View detailed information regarding current promotions
• View procedures and logistics for special events such as Super Bowl, All Star Games, etc.
Download the Signature Android app and put the world's largest fixed base operation and distribution network at your fingertips.
More from developer
The FBO Locator app provides all of this information at your fingertips through your smart phone. This offline app allows you to view information for all of the card accepting fuel suppliers and ground service providers on the AIR Card® network. Access merchant information even without an internet connection!
Easily search offline by either IATA, ICAO, or by country and city
DLA-Energy Contract locations
Contact information at the airfields
Search by map when you are online