Derived from Pioneer’s experience in developing world-renown professional DJ products, the MIXTRAX App analyzes the music library on your Android and effortlessly categorizes your music into unique non-stop mixes.
Each mix features virtual DJ effects that blend and transition one song to the next while maintaining the overall tempo and mood of the mix. You can now get into the mix without worrying about cueing up songs, beat matching, or adding effects, as the MIXTRAX App does it all for you.
◆◇ Features ◇◆
◆Non-Stop Mix Play
・Automatically creates playlists grouping music according to common characteristics.
・Automatically selects tracks that share similar characteristics (tempo/melody).
・Mixes your music with automatic matching of music tempo and beat.
・Simply touch the track that is currently being played to create a new mix based on five different characteristics of the current track: Artist, Genre, Tempo, Age, All
・The order of tracks within a playlist can instantly be set to match the tempo or mood of the music you are currently listening to.
・Choose from three types of mixes that offer different playback lengths and styles to create the ideal non-stop mix.
・MIXTRAX can now turn an entire playlist into a unique non-stop mix, so your favorite playlists can now become your favorite mixes.
・Using 'MIXTRAX Software' (available free of charge) from a Windows or Mac computer is recommended whenever analyzing a large quantity of music.
・Analyzing music with 'MIXTRAX Software' prior to using the MIXTRAX app will reduce the time required to analyze the songs within the application.
・Connecting the device to a power source is recommended when performing music analysis.
・DRM-protected format is not supported.
In Android OS 5.0 " MIXTRAX App " does not work correctly .
We have become a planned at a future update .
We apologize for the inconvenience to everyone . And updates to the Android OS 5.0,
with regard to the new installation of the app , please wait until the corresponding completion .
■ Operating Environment ■
■ Supported OS version: Android4.0 or more
■Playable files: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA
★ Tested model
GALAXY S3 α (SC-03E), XPERIA AX (SO-01E)
In addition, there is if you do not normally work with the models depending on the usage of the terminal.
★ memory space required for the operation
Free space of the application area of about 300MB is needed for the analysis of music.
On models equipped with a small built-in memory capacity, you may music analysis does not work due to lack of memory.
Please contact the manufacturer of your device and how to check free space.
MIXTRAX is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The design and the sound effects you apply can be arranged to suit your needs and desires. Bringing you a unique music lifestyle, you may have just found your favorite music player!
The application also has a guide for completing Bluetooth pairing with all supported Pioneer products, meaning anyone can easily and quickly start to enjoy wireless playback of their music!
Compatible models (as of January 2015) :
X-HM51, X-HM32V, X-HM32VD, X-HM21BT, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM42BTD, X-CM32BT, X-CM32BTD, X-CM325BTD, X-PM32, X-PM12, XW-LF3, XW-LF1, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700, SBX-B30
X-HM51, X-HM32V, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-LF3, XW-LF1, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-HM32V,X-HM32VD, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM42BTD, X-CM32BT, X-CM32BTD, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, , XW-LF3, XW-LF1, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
USA / Canada :
X-CM32BT, XW-LF3, XW-LF1
Central and South America :
<< Confirmed Android devices >>
SONY: Xperia Z1 (OS 4.2.2) / Samsung: GALAXY S4 (OS 4.2.2) / HTC: DOROID DNA (OS 4.1.1) / Google(LG): Nexus4 (OS 4.4.2)
- Play back song stored inside your terminal.
- A simple guide to completing Bluetooth pairing with supported Pioneer products.
- The super heavy bass mode ""Club Sound Boost,"" which tunes support devices to offer the kind of kicking beats you can only expect from Pioneer, a major name in the world of club DJs.
- "Advanced Sound Retriever", allowing compressed files such as MP3 to be played back at almost CD level quality.
- A "Tempo Control" function, allowing you to experience your music in a variety of ways.
- "Sound EQ Adjustment" and "Color Skins" that allow you to shape the sound and the design to your personal tastes.
- A sleep timer function.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
・Due to the specification change of Android 4.4 and later, writing to SD card is restricted by Android.
A library can be newly created in the location where writing to SD card is allowed by Android 4.4 and later ((sdcard)/Android/data/jp.pioneer.prosv.android.rbm/files).
Note: If those who use an SD card on Android 4.3 and earlier update to Android 4.4 and later, track information will not be displayed due to the above-mentioned restriction.
If you encounter such a problem, please import the tracks in the Android device or in rekordbox (Mac/Windows) to rekordbox (Android) again.
Note: An issue where some Android devices cannot be connected to CDJ using a USB cable if such a device is updated to 4.4 or later has been identified.
If you cannot connect CDJ to your mobile device using a USB cable, please try connecting them via Wi-Fi.
rekordbox is a music management App for Pioneer DJ products.
You can transfer music files from your Mac/Windows to this App to prepare for your DJ performance such as creating playlists, setting cue points, and so on.
Changes and settings that have been made on your Android device can be written back to rekordbox on your Mac/Windows for further editing and playback.
You can also play music files in the Android version of rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(currently CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-AERO are supported.)
Main features :
Transferring music files from rekordbox on your Mac/Windows to this App via Wi-Fi.
Setting memory cues/loops, hot cues/loops. Analysing and editing beat grids/keys.
(Please note that features such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO.)
Editing comments and rating tracks.
Creating and editing playlists.
Playing music files in rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(USB and Wi-Fi connection can be used with CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS. Wi-Fi connection can be used with XDJ-AERO. A Wi-Fi rooter is required to connect this app to CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS via Wi-Fi.)
Importing existing music files from your Android device.
Please refer to the rekordbox web site at http://www.rekordbox.com for the verified Android devices.
We recommend you install the Mac/Windows version of rekordbox (2.0.1 or later) on your computer to use this App more effectively.
The Mac/Windows version of rekordbox can be downloaded for free from Pioneer rekordbox web site: http://www.rekordbox.com
* Pioneer confirmed the app runs on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
Please note that Pioneer does not guarantee that this App works without any issues even if you use the above devices.
(1) “KUVO FEED” to acquire accurate information on tracks currently playing at clubs
This function allows clubbers to check up on tracks being played at clubs around the world, or details of DJs playing in real-time. They can then listen to demo versions of tracks, and jump to Online Music Store to purchase a track.
In addition to messages from DJs or clubs that are playing tunes or browsing the profiles of DJs, clubbers can follow their favorite clubs or DJs, register their favorite musical tastes and display the latest information on their own account screen.
(2) “Discover” to uncover the latest trends in tracks or DJs around the world
This function provides updates on the latest trends in clubs, DJs or tracks from around the world, with “Trending” based on the number of clubbers pressing “Like” for tracks or playlists played at clubs, or “Most Liked” based on “Like” or “Follower” numbers.
(3) “Playlist” that shows information on tracks played by favorite DJs
This function allows clubbers to check or search for tracks that their favorite DJs have played, or tracks that were played at events held in the past. Comments can also be added to playlists or sent directly to the DJs, giving clubbers an experience like they were there at the actual event.
(4) “Club Map” to show potential clubs nearby
The “Club Map” function displays tracks being played in each region, or DJ details in real-time on a map, which allows clubbers to easily find a club that suits their current mood or that is playing tracks that they want to hear. Tracks can be played from the club information playlist, and clubbers can check up on event information released by the club.
(5) “Photo Album” to share pictures with information taken at clubs
The “KUVO App” comes with the “Photo Album” function that stamps pictures taken at clubs with the current name of the track being played, the DJ name and the club name. Data from when a picture was taken can be saved easily, making it simple to clearly recall memorable moments from a club. Pictures that have been taken can be sent as is by email, and include a “share” button to upload pictures to social media.
Internet Radio Pro - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- AndroidOS 2.1 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-S600, RX-S600D
- RX-A3040, RX-A2040, RX-A1040, RX-A840, RX-A740
- RX-A3030, RX-A2030, RX-A1030, RX-A830, RX-A730
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V3077, RX-V2077, RX-V1077, RX-V777, RX-V677, RX-V577, RX-V477
- RX-V3075, RX-V2075, RX-V1075, RX-V775, RX-V675, RX-V575, RX-V475, RX-V500D
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-6067, HTR-5067, HTR-4067
- HTR-6066, HTR-5066, HTR-4066
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S473, BD-S673
- BD-A1040, BD-S477, BD-S677
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series AVR and Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), HTC Nexus One (OS2.3.6)
LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Just select the Server and the WAP on your Android™ device, browse your music collection and with a tip of your finger your favorite songs start playing with a nice CD-cover.
Switch between several WAPs (Multiroom) and control every single one according to your wishes. Or just take your music with you from room to room.
• AUPEO!® Personal Radio: Here you find your personal radio program, preselected and put together by experts. Listen to and edit your radio station wherever you are - on your WAP on the Web.
• vTuner® Internet radio: Access thousands of radio stations from all over the world. You like Hip-hop from London, Jazz from New Orleans? Why not try Blues from Chicago, Samba from Rio or Salsa from Cuba? With vTuner you can browse the internet and access your favorite web radio stations.
• USB Streaming: Turn your WAP into a music-server. Access to an USB-memory connected to your WAP and stream the music from one WAP to another.
• Mediaplayer/Streaming: Access an UPNP™ Media Server in your home network through an Android™ device.
• Multiroom: Playback of audio on one or several WAPs or your Android™ device.
• Supported formats: TEAC WAPs play back MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG and FLAC (24/96) formats.
• Playlists: Create and edit playlists and save them on your Android™ devise, even using more than one source (UPnP server).
• Network configuration: edit the settings of all your WAP devices through your Android™ device. (only possible with WAP-8600SMR, WAP-AR100, WAP-AX100, WAP-AX250)
ATTENTION: Please check our website www.teac.eu, if you have installed the latest firmware for your WAP. Network configuration through myWAP APP only possible from firmware version 126.96.36.199.
ATTENTION: In case of initial installation of your WAP it has to be connected to your Router/Access Point through an Ethernet cable.
Following media servers have been tested:
- Mac OS: TwonkyMediaServer®, EyeConnect®
- Windows: TwonkyMediaServer®, Windows Media Player®, TVersity ®
- Linux: Twonky Media Server®, Media Thomb®
- NAS: Twonky Media Server®
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
Primare App will:
- Establish network connections and play from any network shared music source
- Play from USB-A, (stick, iPhone etc)
- Play files up to 24bit /192 kHz resolution
- Play internet radio (vTuner – http://www.vtuner.com)
- Display and save playlists
- Display format, bit rate and sample rate of the song playing
- Provide fast forward and back navigation of the song playing
- Provide volume control (fixed or variable on NP30)
- Allow source selection of devices connected to inputs of the I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
- Allow the renaming of inputs on I32, PRE32 and PRE60
- Give the I32, PRE32, PRE60 or NP30 a name on the network
- Manage software updates on I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
This free app is provided primarily for you to test the connectivity against your AVR so that you can purchase the full app 'VSX Remote' with confidence; therefore it only has the basic functions for Zone 1 control.
If you wish to control Zones 2 and 3 as well, or you just want more awesomeness such as Internet Radio or Surround Sound control then please download the full 'VSX Remote' app.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following models: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Volume UP/DOWN with slider control, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the Main Zone.
• Zone 1 Volume can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Feedback to user via informative pop up messages.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.