Derived from Pioneer’s experience in developing world-renown professional DJ products, the MIXTRAX App analyzes the music library on your Android and effortlessly categorizes your music into unique non-stop mixes.
Each mix features virtual DJ effects that blend and transition one song to the next while maintaining the overall tempo and mood of the mix. You can now get into the mix without worrying about cueing up songs, beat matching, or adding effects, as the MIXTRAX App does it all for you.
◆◇ Features ◇◆
◆Non-Stop Mix Play
・Automatically creates playlists grouping music according to common characteristics.
・Automatically selects tracks that share similar characteristics (tempo/melody).
・Mixes your music with automatic matching of music tempo and beat.
・Simply touch the track that is currently being played to create a new mix based on five different characteristics of the current track: Artist, Genre, Tempo, Age, All
・The order of tracks within a playlist can instantly be set to match the tempo or mood of the music you are currently listening to.
・Choose from three types of mixes that offer different playback lengths and styles to create the ideal non-stop mix.
・MIXTRAX can now turn an entire playlist into a unique non-stop mix, so your favorite playlists can now become your favorite mixes.
・Using 'MIXTRAX Software' (available free of charge) from a Windows or Mac computer is recommended whenever analyzing a large quantity of music.
・Analyzing music with 'MIXTRAX Software' prior to using the MIXTRAX app will reduce the time required to analyze the songs within the application.
・Connecting the device to a power source is recommended when performing music analysis.
・DRM-protected format is not supported.
In Android OS 5.0 " MIXTRAX App " does not work correctly .
We have become a planned at a future update .
We apologize for the inconvenience to everyone . And updates to the Android OS 5.0,
with regard to the new installation of the app , please wait until the corresponding completion .
■ Operating Environment ■
■ Supported OS version: Android4.0 or more
■Playable files: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA
★ Tested model
GALAXY S3 α (SC-03E), XPERIA AX (SO-01E)
In addition, there is if you do not normally work with the models depending on the usage of the terminal.
★ memory space required for the operation
Free space of the application area of about 300MB is needed for the analysis of music.
On models equipped with a small built-in memory capacity, you may music analysis does not work due to lack of memory.
Please contact the manufacturer of your device and how to check free space.
MIXTRAX is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The design and the sound effects you apply can be arranged to suit your needs and desires. Bringing you a unique music lifestyle, you may have just found your favorite music player!
The application also has a guide for completing Bluetooth pairing with all supported Pioneer products, meaning anyone can easily and quickly start to enjoy wireless playback of their music!
Compatible models (as of January 2015) :
X-HM51, X-HM32V, X-HM32VD, X-HM21BT, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM42BTD, X-CM32BT, X-CM32BTD, X-CM325BTD, X-PM32, X-PM12, XW-LF3, XW-LF1, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700, SBX-B30
X-HM51, X-HM32V, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-LF3, XW-LF1, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-HM32V,X-HM32VD, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM42BTD, X-CM32BT, X-CM32BTD, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, XW-BTSA1, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
X-HM51, X-CM52BT, X-CM42BT, X-CM32BT, , XW-LF3, XW-LF1, X-SMC01BT, X-SMC00BT, X-SMC22, SBX-300, SBX-N500, SBX-N700
USA / Canada :
X-CM32BT, XW-LF3, XW-LF1
Central and South America :
<< Confirmed Android devices >>
SONY: Xperia Z1 (OS 4.2.2) / Samsung: GALAXY S4 (OS 4.2.2) / HTC: DOROID DNA (OS 4.1.1) / Google(LG): Nexus4 (OS 4.4.2)
- Play back song stored inside your terminal.
- A simple guide to completing Bluetooth pairing with supported Pioneer products.
- The super heavy bass mode ""Club Sound Boost,"" which tunes support devices to offer the kind of kicking beats you can only expect from Pioneer, a major name in the world of club DJs.
- "Advanced Sound Retriever", allowing compressed files such as MP3 to be played back at almost CD level quality.
- A "Tempo Control" function, allowing you to experience your music in a variety of ways.
- "Sound EQ Adjustment" and "Color Skins" that allow you to shape the sound and the design to your personal tastes.
- A sleep timer function.
・Due to the specification change of Android 4.4 and later, writing to SD card is restricted by Android.
A library can be newly created in the location where writing to SD card is allowed by Android 4.4 and later ((sdcard)/Android/data/jp.pioneer.prosv.android.rbm/files).
Note: If those who use an SD card on Android 4.3 and earlier update to Android 4.4 and later, track information will not be displayed due to the above-mentioned restriction.
If you encounter such a problem, please import the tracks in the Android device or in rekordbox (Mac/Windows) to rekordbox (Android) again.
Note: An issue where some Android devices cannot be connected to CDJ using a USB cable if such a device is updated to 4.4 or later has been identified.
If you cannot connect CDJ to your mobile device using a USB cable, please try connecting them via Wi-Fi.
rekordbox is a music management App for Pioneer DJ products.
You can transfer music files from your Mac/Windows to this App to prepare for your DJ performance such as creating playlists, setting cue points, and so on.
Changes and settings that have been made on your Android device can be written back to rekordbox on your Mac/Windows for further editing and playback.
You can also play music files in the Android version of rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(currently CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-AERO are supported.)
Main features :
Transferring music files from rekordbox on your Mac/Windows to this App via Wi-Fi.
Setting memory cues/loops, hot cues/loops. Analysing and editing beat grids/keys.
(Please note that features such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO.)
Editing comments and rating tracks.
Creating and editing playlists.
Playing music files in rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(USB and Wi-Fi connection can be used with CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS. Wi-Fi connection can be used with XDJ-AERO. A Wi-Fi rooter is required to connect this app to CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS via Wi-Fi.)
Importing existing music files from your Android device.
Please refer to the rekordbox web site at http://www.rekordbox.com for the verified Android devices.
We recommend you install the Mac/Windows version of rekordbox (2.0.1 or later) on your computer to use this App more effectively.
The Mac/Windows version of rekordbox can be downloaded for free from Pioneer rekordbox web site: http://www.rekordbox.com
* Pioneer confirmed the app runs on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
Please note that Pioneer does not guarantee that this App works without any issues even if you use the above devices.
(1) “KUVO FEED” to acquire accurate information on tracks currently playing at clubs
This function allows clubbers to check up on tracks being played at clubs around the world, or details of DJs playing in real-time. They can then listen to demo versions of tracks, and jump to Online Music Store to purchase a track.
In addition to messages from DJs or clubs that are playing tunes or browsing the profiles of DJs, clubbers can follow their favorite clubs or DJs, register their favorite musical tastes and display the latest information on their own account screen.
(2) “Discover” to uncover the latest trends in tracks or DJs around the world
This function provides updates on the latest trends in clubs, DJs or tracks from around the world, with “Trending” based on the number of clubbers pressing “Like” for tracks or playlists played at clubs, or “Most Liked” based on “Like” or “Follower” numbers.
(3) “Playlist” that shows information on tracks played by favorite DJs
This function allows clubbers to check or search for tracks that their favorite DJs have played, or tracks that were played at events held in the past. Comments can also be added to playlists or sent directly to the DJs, giving clubbers an experience like they were there at the actual event.
(4) “Club Map” to show potential clubs nearby
The “Club Map” function displays tracks being played in each region, or DJ details in real-time on a map, which allows clubbers to easily find a club that suits their current mood or that is playing tracks that they want to hear. Tracks can be played from the club information playlist, and clubbers can check up on event information released by the club.
(5) “Photo Album” to share pictures with information taken at clubs
The “KUVO App” comes with the “Photo Album” function that stamps pictures taken at clubs with the current name of the track being played, the DJ name and the club name. Data from when a picture was taken can be saved easily, making it simple to clearly recall memorable moments from a club. Pictures that have been taken can be sent as is by email, and include a “share” button to upload pictures to social media.
This Pioneer ibrochure offers you an in-depth look at car navigation and its benefits. You can find out all there is to know about connectivity, entertainment, style and navigation in an interactive way. Information on all the different models of the Pioneer navigation range is included at the end of the ibrochure.
It offers MORE features than any other App in this market.
It works with ALL Pioneer receivers that have a Ethernet-connection. (VSX-920, VSX-1020,VSX-1025,VSX-2020,VSX-LX53,SC-LX73,SC-LX83,SC-LX90 & newer models)
even the ones not supported by the official Pioneer App!
FREE VERSION (Ad-supported) available as well. Try it out before you buy!
It will only work when your Receiver is connected to your WiFi via Ethernet and your phone is on the same network.
This app is NOT the official App from Pioneer!
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- AndroidOS 2.1 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-S600, RX-S600D
- RX-A3040, RX-A2040, RX-A1040, RX-A840, RX-A740
- RX-A3030, RX-A2030, RX-A1030, RX-A830, RX-A730
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V3077, RX-V2077, RX-V1077, RX-V777, RX-V677, RX-V577, RX-V477
- RX-V3075, RX-V2075, RX-V1075, RX-V775, RX-V675, RX-V575, RX-V475, RX-V500D
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-6067, HTR-5067, HTR-4067
- HTR-6066, HTR-5066, HTR-4066
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S473, BD-S673
- BD-A1040, BD-S477, BD-S677
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
The Alpine TuneIt app turns your Android® smartphone into an interface for custom sound tuning, Facebook updates and more!
Sound Tuning Right from Your Android® smartphone
Download the TuneIt app and connect your Android® smartphone via Bluetooth to an Alpine TuneIt app ready head unit. Your Android® smartphone instantly becomes a sound tuning control center. As you change settings on the Android® smartphone you can instantly hear the results, so you can customize the sound exactly as you want it. Sound tuning choices include: 6-channel Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, and Crossovers.
TuneIt now also links to Alpine's BASS ENGINE SQ technology featured in the new head units. You can control BASS ENGINE SQ settings within the app and also select the Alpine speaker models that you are using in your car, so the sound settings will automatically to match your system. For quicker setting, five BASS ENGINE SQ presets are provided.
See and Hear Facebook Messages
The TuneIt app keeps you in touch with your Facebook friends. When you can receive a notification, you get a visual alert on the Android® smartphone and the head unit, plus a sound alert through your car speakers. The visual notification includes the Facebook icon and the sender’s name, with the profile picture shown on the Android® smartphone. In addition, you can use TTS (text-to-speech) to listen to your messages, picture comments and time-line posts while you drive. And you can LIKE messages with one push.
Share Your Sound Settings with Other Alpine Fans
After tuning your system, upload your settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other TuneIt users. You can also check out other user’s settings and rate them. Download high rated or interesting settings and try them in your car. User TuneIt submissions will keep growing so check back often to see new ones.
Compatible Alpine Radios
For United States
2015: CDE-W265BT, CDE-164BT
2014: X009 series, X008U, INE-W957HD, IVE-W555BT, CDE-154BT, CDE-153BT, UTE-52BT
2013: CDE-HD149BT, CDE-HD148BT, CDE-147BT
2015: CDE-W296BT, CDE-195BT
2014: X800D-U series, INE-W987D, IVE-W585BT, CDE-185BT, CDE-183BT
2013: CDE-178BT, CDE-177BT, iDE-178BT
For Southeast Asia
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X009E series, X008EU, INE-W957E, IVE-W554EBT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X008AU, INE-W957A, IVE-W554ABT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2014: CDE-153CBT, CDx-A08
In some regions, GPS signal is required at all times for the TuneIt app to function with the head unit. Ensure that GPS is on when opening the TuneIt app for the first time so it can determine your region.
Please use an accessible email address to create an account. If you have not received your verification email, please check your spam folder.
The best pro DJ app on Android. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
"Cool piece of work" DJ Mag
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase).
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// NO MORE 20 TRACKS LIMITATION - NOW REPLACED BY ADS
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Remove advertising: Get rid of the ads
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo.
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut.
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll.
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer.
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key.
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone.
• Value Pack: Unlock all features.
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ users videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No trackers.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Freely removable ads.
★ Only optional paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.3 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.3
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, create loops and apply stunning FX in real-time. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration: mix millions of songs instantly
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.