- Mobile Banking
- The BOQ mobile website
- Locate a BOQ branch or ATM
- The BOQ full website
- Call BOQ for help and enquiries
BOQ Mobile banking lets you bank from the convenience of your mobile device. Mobile banking is synchronised with Internet Banking, so your existing payees and billers are already available. Pending authorisations,including payments can also be completed via Mobile banking.
If you are registered for Internet banking you can get started with Mobile banking using your existing log on details.
Mobile Banking features:
- Balance and transaction history search
- Pay bills with BPAY®
- Pay Anyone payments
- Existing Internet banking daily limits packages for BPAY and Pay Anyone
- Extra online security with the BOQ Security Token
- Payments file upload authorisation
- Direct Debit and Multi Payments authorisation
- Multi user transaction authorisation and privilege delegation
Locate a branch or ATM features:
- GPS search for nearest BOQ branches and ATMs Suburb locator
- ATM functionality (ie. withdrawals, deposits etc).
- Managers name, contact details, BSB and operating hours for Branches
- Integration into Google Maps
Normal data charges apply. Please refer to your mobile service provider for further details.
With The Greater App you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN
• View current and available balances of all accounts
• View transactions history
• Transfers between own accounts
• Pay new and existing Third-Party accounts within Australia
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
• Schedule future dated payments
• View your scheduled payments
• Manage your registered Devices and 4 Digit Pin
• Locate your nearest Branch and ATMs
• Home loan repayment calculator
• Borrowing Power Calculator
• Call or send a message to the Greater
* You need to be registered for our Internet Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free, however data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
By installing The Greater App you acknowledge and accept the Licence Agreement and Terms and Conditions for Android Devices.
Copyright © 2015 Greater Building Society Ltd
ABN: 88 087 651 956| BSB: 637 000
AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 237476
This update is compatible with mobile devices running Android version 4.0 and up.
- Access to Teachers Mutual Bank mobile banking where you can view balances, transactions, pay bills using BPAY, transfer funds between your own accounts, to saved personal payees or to anyone in Australia and maintain your address, telephone, mobile and email address.
- Introducing Pay Anyone Mobile & Email - pay anyone using just their Australian mobile number or email address
- Find your nearest rediATM using location services and GPS locator map on the home screen
- Locate a Teachers Mutual Bank branch
- Access our contact phone numbers
- Have your say by sending us feedback.
You can now use the Teachers Mutual Bank app to do your banking any time, from anywhere. You can access mobile banking using the same log in details you use for internet banking.
Members can find out how to register for internet banking at tmbank.com.au.