Facing an emergency situation?
Whether you are a member of the public or a paramedic, we at SafeMate are dedicated to assist.
We provide you with the digital tools to help improve the rescue process.
For the public, by offering an online space where to record your personal emergency information.
For paramedics, by giving access to information and a whole digital toolbox in one single place.
[BETA VERSION NOW OPEN FOR PARAMEDICS! Get in touch!]
Beyond the app, we are making use of chips and NFC (contactless) technology to link emergency profiles to personal, physical devices (our wristbands and keychains or it can also be your public transportation card, gym card, etc.). SafeMate is made with love and purpose in Sydney, Australia and all data is stored in Australia.
For an individual or a family using SafeMate means:
- Having an online and secure emergency record (we strongly value and respect your privacy)
- “Tap and Save” A simple tap on a device with an NFC-enabled smartphone allows access to emergency details
- Accelerating and improving the identification and rescue process (accurate information is provided to rescuers)
- Allowing you to be part of the rescue process by triggering an alert in case of emergency
At the end of the day, our purpose is to help provide a better care and save more lives.
For paramedics, we have worked with you to create a modern digital toolbox in order to assist in your day-to-day rescue operations.
- We allow you to access and record information for a rescue process (with extended medical information related to the victim and details provided via the app such as the localisation of the emergency)
- We assign an internal case number so a follow-up is possible
- We have embedded and digitalised a medication index*
As a SafeMate user, you remain in full control of your data and can update your information at any time, directly from our secure website.
Join the life-saving community. Stay safe and help save lives by adopting SafeMate!