Salt mCode is a traditional Two Factor Authentication (2FA) security token capable of generating One Time Password (OTPs) and Challenge/Response (C/R) codes using contemporary biometric methods whereby OTPs are used for verifying user identities to access online services.
Salt mCode requires registration. Please contact Salt Group for registration information.
Salt mCode features include:
- Biometric 2FA Login for User access via RADIUS, Microsoft ADFS, SAML Federated Login for the cloud, Shibboleth federated identity solutions and browser-based Web Applications
- Replace Legacy Tokens such as proprietary hardware tokens and SMS OTP with a mobile 2FA token capable of user biometrics
- Challenge / Response transaction signing with manual entry akin to traditional hardware tokens with the added benefit of biometric sign-in to the mobile token
- Mobile Soft Token used for 2FA Biometric Login to Internet Banking, e-Government Portals, and Corporate Online Services
- Biometric 2FA User Login for Remote Network Access
- Hardware Token replacement
- User Authentication solution for Virtual Private Networks, Citrix Application Delivery, and other RADIUS applications
- 2FA User Access to ADFS protected applications such as O¬ce365, SAP Fiori, Google Drive, Salesforce
- RSA SecurID replacement
Salt mCode is a cost-effective solution that avoids significant capital and recurring costs of specialized hardware tokens. Lifecycle costs significantly lower than solutions based on hardware tokens and SMS OTP.
Salt mCode alleviates complex hardware token roll-out and maintenance overheads.
Salt mCode tokens comply with contemporary standards and specifications as prescribed by NIST. This applies to the use of particular cryptographic and related algorithms, cryptographic key usage and e-Authentication assurance guidelines in respect to multifactor authentication.