Do you want to make your Mathematics lessons more meaningful? TrigIt allows you to take your students outside of the classroom and apply the mathematics they have learnt to real life scenarios. Measure angles and use trigonometry to calculate the height of different structures around your school or workplace.
Do you want to know the height of that tree? Well download TrigIt and you are seconds away from finding out.
- Measure an angle with the built-in angle measurement tool
- The built in inclinometer uses your phones camera and gyroscope to ensure you get the most accurate angle measurement
- Allows you to add an offset for instances when you don’t measure the angle from the ground.
- Generates clear and concise diagrams that are easy for you to understand and interpret.
- Saves all diagrams to your phones camera roll so you can access these later on.
- Worked solutions available (requires in app purchase).
- Measures angles in decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds.
- Measures distance in either metric or imperial units.
For lesson ideas head to the TrigIt website at trigit.app