Buy risk free! I offer a money back guarantee on your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason simply send me a request for a refund within thirty (30) days of purchase to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is the key that unlocks the Plus features of the Daily Success Checklist app.
** NOTE: You need to have the free Daily Success Checklist version installed for this key to be used. Once this key is installed continue to use the same app icon you were using for the free version.
With this key you will unlock the following features in the free version:
- No banner advertisements
- Unlimited goals (Free version is limited to two goals)
- Able to check off items directly from the widget
- Support my development efforts
Unlike other to-do application, GobyTask uses folder and category concept to keep what you need to remember. Therefore you can easily to arrange your personal to-do, shopping list, business projects, online passwords ...etc by folders. And each folder can be secured by password.
GobyTask will keep everything in your mobile but you also can configure to-do synchorize with Google Task and pull Google Calendar into folder. Normally other to-do app supports single account, but GobyTask support multi-accounts.
You may also worry about lost your data, therefore GobyTask also support auto backup to Dropbox/SDcard according to your schedule. We didn't forget about security, all data is backup with encrypted format plus password enabled.
GobyTask has 4 default views which you can select which one to suit your daily:
- Default : Display 8 folders that you daily use
- Today : You can view overdue, today, 7 days and no due date to-do
- Calendar : You can view your task in calendar by month
- Folder : List all your folders by category
GobyTask has clean and tidy UI design and has highly configurable system. You can select different color theme, folder icons for each task group, notification sound, date format, and much much more.
When you getting started, you may find GobyTask is hard to use. The reason is it is powerful, and when you get used to use it, you will enjoy to use it.
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
Available languages include:
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
Besides the android version, we also have a windows desktop companion product for it. The Checkmark Personal Assistant is our suite of personal management products on windows platform, including Checkmark To Do List Manager and Checkmark Account and Password Manager. It is fully integrated with our mobile versions and provides easy data input and more advanced features. Download today at desktop.greenbeansoft.com/download and give it a try!
Intuitive easy-to-navigate user interface and extensive support functionality are designed for better user experience. Features include:
*Hierarchical checklist structure supporting multiple level subgroups.
*Sync to Google Tasks
*Sync to Calendar
*Actions Items(can attach contacts to tasks or checklist item directly)
*Repeating Tasks with extensive repeat settings
*Alarm Settings(snooze, ringtone, etc.)
*Share via Email(for share and printing)
*Multiple Sort Options and more...
From the first release of this product, our intent was and remains to offer a superior app that will be:
- Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience
- Powerful enough to handle large checklists with complex hierarchical task structure
- Flexible to enable a wide range of to-do list needs
- Simple and intuitive, taking only a few minutes for a new user to get started
- Constantly improving in response to user feedback
Find more information at checkmark.greenbeansoft.com
Build and manage your groceries list while finding the best offers with your super list.
Shop from any supermarket. Daily prices updated for Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Boots, Superdrug, Waitrose, Ocado, Aldi, Poundland and Iceland.
+ Create and manage shopping lists at home, on the go or in store
+ Find products through search, filter and our barcode scanner
+ Compare the price of individual items or your entire list across 11 grocery stores
+ Set price alerts so you never overpay on your favourite items
+ Get saving suggestions and exclusive cashback vouchers to save even more
+ Your shopping list is automatically synced to your my Supermarket account.
+ Discover Savvy Buys - Items priced much cheaper than usual.
Brought to you by mySupermarket.
Publish the application as Open Source on Github - May take a couple of months until I graduate.
--I've been busy with school and another exciting application, so I would like to open source Multi List. This way others may be able to help add more features, or use my code as a guide to create a spin off application. I am not stopping development in doing this.
--Multiple to do lists
--Multiple sorting options
--Batch Voice Recognition (Speech to Text)
--Ability to add note details
--Install to SD Card
--Many settings toggles
--Email lists to anyone!
--ICS Action bar for all devices!
Disclaimer: No widget, No Google Tasks Sync.
If you want these features, this app is not for you. Please do not give a low rating for a "missing" feature that is not intended to be added. This application is designed to be simple and lightweight, and these features are not an immediate priority to add. I am an individual developer in my senior year of college and I do not have the time to add everything to the application (I wish I did!). At the same, I am offering this application completely free of charge and advertisements.
Any suggestions will be considered by emailing email@example.com.
Note: Permissions are now needed in order to use the backup/restore feature.
Note: Internet permissions are now needed for voice recognition. Nothing else!
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
Within each list you can add many entries, rank them and check them off as completed. Don't forgot what is on your list, set an alarm to remind you.
Can be used for todo lists, grocery lists, check lists, packing lists, basically whereever there is a need for a list you can use Simple List. If all you want to do is manage lists without the bells and whistles then this is the application for you.
* CSV import and export (format below)
* templating system
* innovative 'Quick Add' interface (add items quickly one per line with a simple notepad style interface)
* multiple lists (limited only by how much memory you have)
* custom check mark and font colors
* option to hide the check mark (need JUST a list?)
* adjustable font size
* TidyUp (automatically or manually move checked items to the bottom of the list)
* option to strikethrough checked items
* option to hide keyboard after item entry
* manually reorder items
* automatically sort items (simple alphabetic sort)
* reset a list (uncheck all items)
It's simple and it is what it is:
Very simple: list items then check them off. If you want more than that then this app isn't for you.
The following CSV headings can be used:
0 is unchecked and 1 is checked. You can use both headings or just one. For example:
***TIP: Items in your list can be long pressed for more options like edit and delete. But for ease of use an 'Enhanced UI' has been implemented to make certain features more accessible.***
Requires SD card. Forever FREE and NEVER any ads!
Please email with questions, bugs, feature requests and enhancements. Thank you.
***Additional features available: Dropbox integration, PRINT, dates, pictures, amounts, notes, links, button toolbar, SUBLISTS, copy lists, GESTURES, widget, CUSTOM LIST COLORS, and many MORE. Then consider upgrading to "List It Plus" for 99 cents. Its just as simple as "List It" but more complex.***
***** Check out my new game River Tubin' *****
Simple, elegant, easy to use To-do list.
- Material design to-do list.
- Create multiple task lists as per your needs.
- Switch between lists by swiping left or right.
- Add notes to your tasks.
- Move tasks between lists.
- Set duedates and reminders (alerts) for any task/s.
- Actionable notifications to snooze or mark-complete straight from the notification (Android 4.1+).
- Share task list with your friends via SMS, Email, Facebook and more.
- Switch between different themes.
- Choice of Notification sound.
- Choice of Notification LED color.
Feedback / Suggestions / Bug-Report:
There's an beta version available for Android 4.0 & above, feel free to check it out!
A simple list making app. Make any list, whether it be a task list, todo list, shopping list, checklist, or a grocery list! You can export to SD card / email! There's even a Widget!
There's also an ad-supported FREE version listed under my other applications!
Please email comments & suggestions.
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.