White Pages Search, yellow pages, and reverse lookup
With the HelloOperator white pages and yellow pages it's a breeze to find individuals, locate businesses, or find the name attached to unknown phone numbers.
- Avail the Best White Pages Reverse Lookup Service
- Free White Pages
- Useful White Pages Available Online
- How To Access White Pages Reverse Lookup
- Free White Pages For Cell Phone Numbers – Is There One For the USA? There’s Good News and Bad News!
And More ...
The white pages reverse lookup its the best tool for find out any reverse phone number , Today many people they want to know who are calling them, if the person hide the info white pages helps you find contact details for people, businesses and government departments from the convenience of your phone. Choose to see the location of a listing on a map, view the route from where you are or simply place a call.
Now you can discover millions of products from thousands of retail locations locally and around the nation!
Product Search lets you search the inventory of retailers like Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, eBay, Home Depot, Kmart, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Sears, Target, Toys ”R” Us, Walmart, and hundreds more, to find the products you want, and purchase them without having to go to the store!
The White & Yellow Pages app is the best source for finding who and what you want, when you want them.
Start finding people and businesses with ease. With our sleek and simple new design, we make locating both options easily.
Need a salon? What about a mechanic? How about a friend’s phone number? No problem! The White & Yellow Pages app gives you all the necessary information to get you up and going. Phone numbers, hours of operation, reviews, address and directions, even deals (if the business is offering them, of course) all in seconds.
What about food? No review tampering here! The only thing you will get when looking for a bite to eat is the honest-to-goodness truth about whatever restaurant you are researching.
Want to hit up a movie? White & Yellow Pages gets you times and trailers of all the movies playing in your area. You can even buy tickets for the movies you want to see at a theater closest to you.
Don’t forget our deals section. You’ll receive updated data regularly for all types of businesses in your area. Get deals from some of your favorite places and motivate yourself to discover more with great deals.
Start exploring your locale and let the White & Yellow Pages app be your guide. Download the app and begin discovering your love for local.
P.S. Go green with us and download the White & Yellow Pages app. When you download and register for an account you can opt-out of receiving and more of those directory books left on your door.
With Whitepages you can:
- Find People using the #1 phone directory
- Find Stores and Restaurants using our yellow pages business search
- ID unknown callers with reverse phone look ups
- Use phone number comments and spam scores to avoid unwanted calls or texts
- View Menus from restaurants, salons, spas and more
- Update your contacts with names, phones and addresses from Whitepages
- Get Maps & Driving Directions fast
- Add Whitepages to the Android Quick Search Box to make searching even quicker
- Canadian people search
• Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
• Text ID: Know who is texting even if they are not in your phone contacts.
• Call Blocking: Send spam, scams, telemarketers and unwanted calls from people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
• Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is from a suspected spammer. You can also report spam callers to Whitepages to prevent them from bothering others.
• Customize Your Caller ID: Choose your Facebook or LinkedIn profile as your caller ID. When you connect your social accounts, incoming calls feature Facebook or LinkedIn profile photos and details.
• In-Call Location & Photo Sharing: Attach your current location to help with directions or share a photo with any call.
• Update Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your contacts to keep them complete and up to date.
• Frequent Caller Widget: Keep your favorite contacts a tap away on your home screen.
• Calling & Texting Habits: Look up and share your calling and texting habits with friends and family.
• Social Media Integration: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family and business associates from Facebook and LinkedIn.
Whitepages Caller ID is brought to you by Whitepages. Utilizing the power of the Whitepages database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and texts.
Note: Text blocking is currently not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+.
Awards & Reviews
** Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
** Webby Award Nominee
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
(Whitepages Caller ID previously named Whitepages Current Caller ID)
The app DOES NOT contain any sort of database of names or addresses, it merely searches the internet to find its results.
Like any other reverse lookup this app has some limitations. This app will find some registered owner of a cell phone number approx 50%-70% of the time depending on the number, location, and carrier of the number that you are trying to search.
WORKS ONLY FOR PHONE NUMBERS IN THE UNITED STATES
THE APP WORKS ON MOST ANDROID MODELS WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.1.x (Jelly Bean API 16) and HIGHER (I have not tested all models)
***There are no guarantees to the life expectancy of this app so use it while it lasts***
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
this application explains the basics of the white magic world, spells protection,rituals, love, health, good luck,work etc.
Remember that white magic serves only to do good.
-Spells / Rituals
-Protection evil spirits
That white magic will provide all that you need luck spells and incantations
The developer of this application is not responsible for the misuse of this application
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
• My Device – Monitor your data usage and access services to help you manage your account
• Recommended- Check out handy apps and content
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – Get all the action packed headlines from a selection of your favourite sports
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports, radar and international weather
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
• Brand new design and user experience with side swipe menu.
• New features to help you monitor, access and control your data usage:
- Data usage reminders at 50%, 85% and 100% with access to update your data pack. Once you view a reminder, instantly dismiss it by pressing ‘x’.
- Close to real time data usage estimates with more frequent updates to your usage meter.
- quick access to view which apps are using your data to help you stay in control
• New Recommended section allows you to stay up to date with useful apps and content.
• Updated resizable widgets for sport and news.
• Connect with the Telstra community via Crowd Support or give direct feedback to Telstra.
Once you have installed new updates you can use all the great new features. If you are having trouble with any of your widgets after installing, then simply remove by holding down on the widget and dragging to the trash can then add new widget from the widget menu by holding down and dropping to your home screen.
• Standard data charges apply to download the Telstra One app. We recommend using Wi-Fi to download this app.
• Telstra mobile customers will not incur data usage charges for viewing or using most of this app unless roaming overseas. If charges apply, we’ll notify you before they are incurred.
• If you are not a Telstra mobile customer, data, content or subscription charges may apply to the apps or websites you download or visit via Telstra One.
• For other terms and important information, visit the “About” screen in the app.
Quick and easy access to My Account, weather, news, sport and much more from one convenient location.
• My Account – Monitor your data usage from your home screen and access services to help you manage your account
• Weather – For all Australian cities with ski and surf reports
• News – Keep up to date with the latest headlines from Sky News
• Sport – AFL, NRL, Cricket and the world of sport available from your home screen
• Yellow Pages – View search results with direct call button
Combined with an array of customisable widgets, keeping up to date is easier than ever.
Most usage of the TelstraOne application is unmetered while you are connected to the Telstra Mobile Network and in Australia. This means the usage won’t count towards your data allowance.
Some content or subscription charges may apply to selected areas of the app but we'll notify you before charges are incurred. Data, content or subscription charges may apply to other apps or websites that you download or use via TelstraOne on the Telstra Mobile Network (unless you see the green “unmetered” dot on a particular website). For example, news headlines displayed in TelstraOne are unmetered, but when you click through to view a full Sky News article, you may need a paid subscription and data charges will apply.
Downloading the TelstraOne app and other apps from Google Play is NOT unmetered. Normal data charges apply, so we recommend that you use Wi-Fi to download these apps.
For other terms and important information, please see the “About” screen in the app.
- Find and connect with people and businesses locally or across New Zealand
- Save your favourite people and businesses to your contacts
- Use interactive maps to find where you need to go
- Call people businesses directly from the app
It redefines the conventional TV viewing experience by giving you the control to choose what you want to watch, to decide when you want to watch it and to pay for what you watch.
- Browse and search the Optus TV with Fetch catalogue
- Watch movie trailers on your iPhone and iPad
- Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup a reminder
- Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter
Pair a compatible device with your Optus TV with Fetch set-top box to:
- Use it at home as a remote: ‘Tap to play’ a recording, on demand movie or TV show on your TV .
- Change channels , and adjust the volume.
- Schedule, browse and manage recordings on your set top box while out and about.
- Watch content on your device within Australia, including Movie box movies, selected subscription channels, and the ‘Movie Now Showing’ trailer channel.
For device requirements, please refer to : http://www.optus.com.au/optustv and link to the App User Guide. Some content is only available by subscription. Not all subscription channels or programs can be watched via the app.
For the best experience we recommend using your home Wi-Fi network connection, and a mobile internet connection with an effective bandwidth of at least 330 Kbps when you’re out and about. Data use on a WiFi network that is powered by an Optus fixed broadband connection is unmetered. Data used over other internet connections may be metered, and you should check with your mobile provider or ISP for applicable data rates.
Instructions for connecting the Optus TV Remote app with your Optus TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home with your TV on and your set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu, go to Settings > Manage > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
- You should only need to connect to your set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Optus TV Remote app go to: http://www.optus.com.au/optustv
PLEASE NOTE THIS APP CONTAINS ADS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APP WITHOUT ADS PLEASE CONSIDER INSTALLING PRO VERSION OF THIS APP FOR 0.99 ONLY.
With this app you can:
1.View Australian Public Holidays.
2.View Australian School Term Start Dates as well as Term holidays.
3.Localise holidays and school term dates specific to your state (i.e. Queensland, Victoria, National etc.).
4.View an extended weather forecast (up to ten days) for local cities.
5.Create “To-Do” tasks for holidays and other events. Attach photos and comments as reminders.
6.Create your own custom event reminders like family birthdays, bills to pay, anniversaries etc.
7.Display upcoming holiday/reminder in a simple home screen widget.
• Read and listen to your Daily Devotion every morning.
• Stream TV and Radio message broadcasts.
• Enjoy articles from the award-winning In Touch magazine.
• 24/7 streaming of the In Touch Radio Network.
• Bookmark your favorite content, or save it for later.
• And much more!
- Cool Flat style UI
- More than 800 colorful emoji
- Support latest kitkat android 4.4
- Support all emojis, send and receive emoji with your friend
- Beautiful popup message dialog, support more pages popup dialog
- Send and receive all SMS message conveniently
- Blue and Green bubble
- Support send emoji to iPhone device
- Search for local businesses by using your device’s GPS
- Locate businesses near you with map search
- Zoom, pan and find your current location with interactive maps
- Find Businesses that service your area
- Identify Yellow Pages businesses calling you with Yellow Pages Caller ID (Beta)17
- Call businesses directly from the app
- Save business details to contacts
- Share favourite businesses with friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Additional Business information, such as ratings, payment methods and opening hours, to help make your choice easier
The Yellow Pages app uses your phone contacts and Yellow Pages directory data to help identify businesses calling you as well as businesses you are calling. Your contacts are not stored or used for any other function. If you do not wish to use this feature, you may turn it off in the app settings.
We aim to provide the best Android experience possible by delivering regular app updates with new features and functionality. To share your feedback and ideas, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● BONUS for Telstra customers - No carrier data charges on the Telstra Next G™ network (excluding links to third party sites & content).
● Winner of 2013 Australian Mobile Award (best navigation app)
● Finalist in the 2012 AIMIA Awards in the categories of ‘Best Application for a Mobile’ & ‘Best Tourism or Travel’
Need directions? Ask a local. Whereis® is your local map provider with extensive coverage of Australia. Whereis® understands local conditions.
● Voice-guided navigation, telling you when to make a turn
● Automatic re-route if you take a wrong turn
● Day & night-mode views when navigating
● Extensive Australian map coverage using the most up-to-date data from Whereis®, Australia’s local mapping expert
● Locate yourself on the map
● Search for addresses, places & businesses from Yellow Pages®
● Quick search panel to find points of interest on your map such as petrol stations, ATMs, restaurants, car parks, etc.
● Parts of this app use the phone’s GPS, and continued use can dramatically decrease battery life.
● As Whereis® is designed for use in Australia, you cannot use the Current Location or Navigation features outside Australia. You will, however, still be able to search maps, addresses, businesses & directions.
● Restrictions on driver use of mobile phones exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules.
We’re committed to ensuring Whereis® is the best free mapping & navigation app in Australia, so please send through your feedback and ideas to email@example.com
Whereis Support - https://www.whereismaps.com/business/about-us.html
Report Map Changes - https://www.whereismaps.com/map-corrections.html