What was the best weather app now isn't. Simple as that. Wastes 2/3 of the iPad screen, have to search for things that were all on one screen. Constantly shows four days ahead on opening to view. Needs to show current day, and then we can look ahead. Using Yahoo weather now. AccuWeather is also a great alternative.
Best Love the material design, the speed and ui is very good. The features and user ability is very nice clean and minimalistic. One feature I ask for would be to have to add wunderground weather station as well the bom info to accsess my weather! Thanks Jelly Shift
Fantastic The most accurate weather app I've had so far. Also, the UI design (+10000 to the Widget) is super awesome. Everything is at your fingertips, easy to find and understand. Great work fellas.
Old design nicer but still the best The old design was nicer, more informative and better layed out, with less wasted screen 'real estate'. Still the best weather app out there though.
Was good. Now, not so much. The detail that this app used to provide has been lost. Particularly in the temperature and wind charts. The main chart with three-hourly predicted temps is next to useless and when you tap it to see more detail from the old style chart, it no longer provides it. Always sad to see function discarded in favour of "prettiness". Now also very slow to update.
Best! This app is great, it tells me all the simple stuff but if i want the nitty gritty it is only one tap away. It also seems pretty accurate too. The widget is perfect and there is nothing i would change on it. 5 out of 5 from me. Good work people.
- Is it dark out: First and last light added to today info
- What's up with the rain: Fixed a bug that could cause the radar to show incorrect data
- You're pinching it wrong: Fixed data being cut off on the fullscreen today page, improved zooming
- Live in the now: current temperature added into the 3 hourly forecast card
- MOAR: fixed much more than we can list here
- And for all those asking 'WHY IS THERE A KOALA NEXT TO THE 26TH?!' It's Australia day people. Wake up and smell the lamb.