* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial!
A separate TABLET version of BeyondPod is also available. It is specifically optimized for 7" and 10" tablets. See 'BeyondPod for Tablets' under 'More from developer' section or search the Google Play for 'BeyondPod for Tablets'.
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions. Downloads new content in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* BeyondPod provides full control over what is being downloaded over your data connection. Update a single feed, feeds in a given category, or all feeds. Download a single podcast, the latest podcasts, or all podcasts for a given feed. Nothing happens without your knowledge. Podcast downloads can be scheduled to occur at a specific time, only when connected to WiFi, or only when the phone is charging. BeyondPod also offers an option to automatically (1) Turn WiFi on, (2) Update your feeds, (3) Turn WiFi back off.
* BeyondPod's integrated podcast player support variable playback speed and tracks what podcasts you have listened to. There is also a configurable TiVo style "commercial skip" that lets you easily skip over content that you are not interested in.
* BeyondPod's Smart Playlist automatically generates playlists based on your listening preferences. (For example: First play the 2 newest podcasts of feed A, Then play the oldest podcast of Feed B. etc.). If you follow multiple podcasts Smart Playlist is an excellent way to always listen to what you want.
* BeyondPod's Home Screen Widget gives you one-button access to your podcasts, SmartPlay, and SmartPlay updates directly from your phone's Home screen.
* Integration with Feedly allows you to easily import your Feedly subscriptions. BeyondPod will also synchronize the "Read" and "Starred" status of individual posts so you can read the same feed on both PC or Phone.
* Assign feeds to various categories (such as News, Sports, or Technology) for convenient filtering by topic.
* Use BeyondPod to discover new podcasts and RSS feeds. Search for feeds, import feeds from a variety of popular directories, Feedly, or from external OPML files.
* Import any local files (music, audio books, voice notes etc) and make them playable in BeyondPod audio/video player as if they were podcasts.
* BeyondPod supports Chromecast - cast your audio or video episodes to connected Chromecast devices directly from BeyondPod.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
* BeyondPod supports both wired and Bluetooth headsets.
Like to live on the cutting edge? Subscribe to our BETA channel on Google Play! (details at: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA)
*****Google Play Best of the Best for 2012*****
Pocket lets you take your content with you. Whenever you come across an interesting article, video, or website you want to check out later, you no longer have to send yourself links or bookmark items in your browser. Simply put it in your Pocket.
Once something’s in your Pocket, it automatically syncs across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, without an Internet connection. You can read an article during a flight, see a web page while you wait in line, or watch a video while relaxing at home.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET
Articles, videos, recipes - anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or desktop browser.
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES
See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout.
ALL NEW HIGHLIGHTS
Calls out the best and most relevant content in your Pocket for quick browsing.
SAVE FROM ANY APP
Save to Pocket from any app on your Android device. Just tap ‘Add to Pocket’ when sharing a page.
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE
Easily send to a friend’s Pocket, or share via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Pocket is free to download and use, and is available on any Android device or tablet.
Save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Learn more: http://www.getpocket.com/
We encourage you to try out a free lite version of the same app seen down below where other apps for the same developer are listed
Once the lite version trial expires, you can make an in-app purchase to upgrade it to have the same features as this application
-Lifehacker finds DoggCatcher to be "The Best Podcast Manager for Android"
-Android Central's Editors' Choice podcatcher of the year
-Android Central's Readers' Choice runner up podcatcher of the year
-Easy to subscribe new podcasts/feeds
-Auto download and cleanup of media files
-Offline playback of audio and video
-Customizable audio playlists
-Supports devices of all sizes
-Build in variable speed playback
-Home screen widget for easy access to playback controls
-Automatically updates feeds on your schedule
-Automatically download new media
-Automatically deletes media
Add feeds by
-Browsing Top 100 DoggCatcher feeds
-Searching podcast and news directories
-Importing from OPML
Integrated Audio/Video Player
-Plays downloaded audio/video
-Streams audio over network (wifi/cell)
-Remembers play position of media file
-Plays video formats supported by Android - http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
-Audio playlist for continuous playback of new media
-Video/News playlists for easy navigation of new media
-Battery/data plan friendly - can limit downloads based on network/power connections
-Media download queue can be viewed and managed
-Bluetooth support (A2DP/AVRCP)
-Supports authenticated feeds (username/password)
For any questions about application permissions, please see http://www.doggcatcher.com/permissions
Community and support at doggcatcher.com
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
✓ Android tips, tricks & secrets
✓ Android apps & games
✓ Software updates & firmware upgrades
✓ Android widgets & tools
✓ Android manuals & guides
✓ Android themes, wallpapers & accessories
What are the best Android apps for my Galaxy S4? Where can I find help or easy how to guides for my Nexus 10 tablet? What are the latest Android updates & upgrades for my Nexus 5? Drippler has all the answers!
✓ "Turn Your Phone Into the Best Damn Phone It Can Be" - Gizmodo
✓ "A must-have for Android owners" - TheNextWeb
✓ "Drippler offers news on Android updates and useful apps" - The New York Times
✓ "Try Drippler. It’s like a Flipboard edition for your mobile device" - GigaOm
✓ “A useful way to stay current on the rapidly changing mobile landscape" - TechCrunch
✓ Recommended by Samsung, Amazon, Verizon and AT&T
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to Drippler I found many cool accessories, Android app sales and the best system updates for my Galaxy S4!"
✓ "Drippler is where I read about Android kitkat first, and in general a great app discover source".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! Drippler is like an Android assistant or a user guide built specifically for my tablet, with the best tips, updates and daily apps in the Android market".
★ Drippler supports Android version 2.3 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
✓ Access to external storage - to enable moving the app to SD card
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping - only when getting new drips and will only prevent sleeping for a few seconds
✓ Accounts - for Google+ sign in
★ We LOVE connecting with our users, please reach out!
Facebook - http://facebook.com/drippler
Google+ Community - http://goo.gl/Inr269
Google+ - http://goo.gl/0Qvkay
Twitter - http://twitter.com/drippler
Keywords: Dripler, Driplr, Dripplr
Looking for the best Minecraft PE Furniture creations possible? Want to learn how to design unique furniture creations in pocket edition that will impress everyone you know? This is the guide app for you!
✓ Learn how to design incredible furniture items in Minecraft PE!
✓ Both in-house furniture and outdoor furniture creations!
✓ Images and designs for every furniture item!
✓ List of all items required for each piece of furniture!
✓ Instructions included for complicated pieces!
✓ Updated when Minecraft Pocket Edition is updated!
Check out some of our other FREE Minecraft apps! Search "Solano Apps" on Google Play!
1- In creating this unofficial guide we assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights, please email details to email@example.com. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Solano Apps. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensors. All characters, their names, places, and other aspects of the game described within this application are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This application is intended for educational purposes only.
Note: We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. "Minecraft" is a trademark of Notch Development AB. Please Support Mojang by purchasing Minecraft at www.Minecraft.net! Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
• All the latest news as it happens
• Watch or listen to the latest news headlines
• Opt in for breaking news push notifications
• Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure
• Share stories to a range of social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
• Personalise the home screen by adding, removing and re-ordering news categories to suit your preferences
• Listen live to BBC World Service radio
• Home screen widgets to keep you up to date
• Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
• Set text size to suit your preferences
• Ability to send stories, video, and photos directly to the BBC News team
• Full range of News categories: Top stories, US & Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, UK, Technology, Business, Features & Analysis, Science & Environment, Entertainment & Arts, Health, Also In The News, Sport
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system.
*Currently unavailable for devices running 2.2 and below. We are working on a fix and this will be available soon.
• Push notifications for big breaking news stories
• Landscape support for all devices
• Various bug fixes including an issue that occasionally caused duplicate push notifications.
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications in the app’s settings screen.
• INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or WiFi to deliver the best quality content
• WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
• GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
• C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
Experience the world’s finest journalism with The New York Times app for Android. Stay informed on world and national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions, science, medicine and more. Whatever your interests, you’ll find them covered with unsurpassed quality, depth and timely insights.
Enjoy ten free articles per month, from any section, or subscribe for unlimited access to award-winning journalism, blogs, videos, multimedia and so much more. Explore unlimited access to the NYTimes with a free 30-day trial via Google Play. Subscriptions are $14.99/month, auto-renew and include access to the NYTimes via NYTimes for Android (App).
- Be the first to know about events as soon as they occur with Breaking News Alerts.
- Tailor your own content experience with customized widgets.
- Quickly navigate, share and enjoy The Times’s world-renowned journalism and multimedia.
- Create a customized library of Times content. Save an article on your Android™ then access it later from any computer or any device.
- Sit back and have your articles read aloud with text to speech.
- Read more comfortably in low-light situations with “Night Mode.”
- Quickly search favorite articles to read, save and share.
- Join the conversation. View, add as well as speak your comments to articles and blogs.
- Every morning find out what’s new in The New York Times with an update in the Android notification area. Expand to see a preview of the day’s top photos.
- Users with a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen) can now annotate articles and save for future reference.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
Beautiful new look for phones and tablets, plus many useful new features:
- Personalized alerts – Be the first to know. When you see a story that interests you, tap the star icon and we’ll send real-time updates right to your phone.
- ABC News Inbox – All your saved stories, alerts and follow-ups appear in one place for easy catch up. Swipe to share a headline, or effortlessly stop following a story.
- Daily Rewind – Lean back, catch up and unwind in the evening with the day’s best video.
- Best Reads – Today’s most fascinating news from across the app, all in one place.
- Watch & Read – Now you can read stories while video is playing – video no longer takes over the entire screen. Build a playlist on the fly to create a personalized watchlist.
- Radio – Whether you're out for an early-morning jog or driving home, ABC News Radio provides a great hands-free catchup – updated every hour.
- Your Favorites First – With customizable navigation, you set the order of Sections and Shows in the side navigation. When you swipe, your selections will come first.
Read stories and watch video clips from your favorite ABC News shows including Good Morning America, World News, Nightline, This Week and 20/20.
‘NewsHunt : India News | eBooks' is free and is used every day by millions of users around the world.
- Recipient of GSMA Mobile Awards 2013 for Best Mobile Publishing Product
- Recipient of mBillionth 2013 award for News & Journalism
- Number 1 News App on Google Play in the free ‘News & Magazines’ category on Google Play
- India's Best News App & in top 10 smartphone consumed apps across all platforms by Neilsen Consumer Rankings - Named the ‘Most Downloaded News App’, by GetJar.com with over 8 million downloads to date - Users spend more time on NewsHunt than on YouTube, according to a report by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights
• Read News from 85 national & regional Newspapers, Websites & other News sources
• Home screen widget that shows latest news stories from recently read Newspapers.
• Read News in English & 10 Indian languages, even if your phone doesn’t support the language & font. Available in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi & Oriya
• Get Local News from over 600 Indian districts & towns, plus Cricket scores, weather, horoscopes, stock updates & classifieds
• Get Alerts & Notifications of Breaking News even when you’re not using the app
• Partners: The Hindu, Hindustan Times, The Indian Express, Mid-Day, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Malayala Manorama, Dinakaran, Dinamalar, Rajasthan Patrika, Eenadu, Sakshi, Ananda Bazaar Patrika, Deccan Herald, Sakaal, Divya Bhaskar, Jagbani, India Today, BBC (Hindi) & more
• Share News over SMS, Email & Facebook
*Large Collection of Indian language eBooks on ‘NewsHunt: India News | eBooks*
Now, ‘NewsHunt : News | eBooks’ lets you browse, download and read the largest collection of regional language eBooks. Read authors including Surendra Mohan Pathak, Chetan Bhagat, Rajesh Kumar, Sudha Murthy, Kannadhasan, and Deepak Chopra as well as international best selling authors.
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to Alice in Wonderland
* Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases
* Pay using your mobile phone in addition to your credit/debit cards - Buy eBook using your mobile operator. Available for Indian customers only.
* Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, and background color to read your books.
* Read in English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi. Additional books in other languages being added every day
Do enjoy reading your favourite newspapers & ebooks on ‘NewsHunt : India News | ebooks'. To report any issues with usage or just to share feedback and tell us how we can improve, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: NewsHunt, India Newspapers on Mobile, Mobile Indian Newspaper, Mobile Newspaper, India, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, English, News, Photo Gallery, Movie Reviews, Cricket, Horoscope, GPRS, Read Newspapers, Cricket, Scores, Live Scores, ODI, Test Match, Politics, Religion, Games, Lifestyle, Photo Gallery, Bollywood News, Recipes, Health, Breaking News, Cinema, Magazines, Lifestyle, Economy, Politics, Jobs, Find Jobs, Job Search, airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Kashmir, Bengal, Jharkhand, Bangladesh, Premchand, Chalisa, Marathi Books, Tamil Books, Gutenberg, Project Madurai, Patrika
Headlines - Browse the latest headlines in our News, Sports, Life, Money, Tech, Travel and Opinion sections. Stories are updated 24/7 and can be shared via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or any sharing app you download on your device.
Scores - Check out the latest sports scores for the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball.
Weather - Get current conditions, forecasts, and radar maps, and save them for up to ten locations.
Photos - Enjoy beautiful photo galleries, including the Day in Pictures, Day in Sports, and Day in Celebrities—you can flip through the day's best photos or play them back as a slideshow and share your favorites with friends. We’ve also added the Editorial Cartoon gallery to the Opinion section.
Snapshots - Check out our signature Snapshots in News, Money, Sports, and Life, and vote to see Quick Question results in each one.
Offline Reading - Save and read USA TODAY content offline, even when you don't have a connection.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Customized Alerts - Get Breaking News alerts and alerts from USA TODAY sections including News, Sports, Life, Money, or Tech. Choose up to six categories and know more about everything as it happens.
*NEW for Android 2.3+ Users: Quiet Time - Set times when an alert won’t initiate a light, sound, or vibration on your device.
- Visual: Get of all latest news from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
- Smart: News Republic learns what you like and personalizes your news experience automatically.
- Complete: Enjoy complete articles with photos and videos from trusted sources – no RSS feeds!
- Personal: Choose only the topics that are of interest to you, and personalize your home screen.
- In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
Features hundreds of fully licensed partners including CNN, Bloomberg, The Huffington Post, Reuters, Associated Press; Financial Times, The Guardian, TechCrunch, FourFourTwo, CNET, CVG, Engadget, Joystiq, Pocket Lint, T3, Tech Radar, Tech Crunch, The Verge, Total Film and many more
Get complete coverage on: National News, International, Politics, Sports, Business, Technology, Apps, Science, Entertainment, People, Sports, Movies, Gossip, TV, Books, Music and many more topics.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” – AppDictions.
Best News App! – AppStorm.
News Republic is available in 9 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, LatAm and International
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > REACT > RESEARCH
Inform yourself - Get News Republic now!
Twitter - @newsrepublic
Facebook - facebook.com/pages/News.Republic
Watch - vimeo.com/channels/newsrepublic