CURRENTLY IN BETA RELEASE 1.2
Ebike Analyzer displays live data from your Ebike computer in a dashboard-like graphical interface, via Bluetooth.. Ebike Analyzer also acquires GPS data of your ride, which can be logged to a file along with your computer data. Ebike Analyzer also provides alerts for critical voltage, current, temperature and power levels as you ride. A Google Earth kml file is generated from the log file if GPS is enabled.
The Cycle Analyst (V2 and V3) from Grin Technologies (www.ebikes.ca) is currently supported as the host computer. Other ebike computers may be supported in the future. A compatible 5V TTL serial to Bluetooth adapter is also required, configured for 9600 baud.
Android V4.0 (ICS) or above required. Supports phones and tablets with Bluetooth V2.0 and above.
Preferences allow settings for :
- Miles or Kilometres
- Speedo maximum speed (40,60,80 or 100 km/mph)
- Minimum and maximum battery voltages
- Maximum battery load current
- Battery capacity
- Maximum battery discharge %
- Maximum motor temperature (requires CA V3)
Future planned features:
- Audio alerts
- Trip meters
- Voltage sag indicator
- Support for data feed via USB
- Live Wh/km economy display
- Control/programming of CA preferences
- Support for stand-alone cell monitoring via Bluetooth