Smart-track has been developed in close consultation with SMART Recovery participants and facilitators across NSW as part of a research project conducted by SMART Recovery Australia (Mr McGlaughlin, Dr Angela Argent) in collaboration with researchers from
· The University of Wollongong (A/Prof Peter Kelly, Prof Frank Deane, Dr Alison Beck);
· The University of Newcastle (Prof Amanda Baker, Dr Christopher Oldmeadow, A/Prof Andrew Searles)
· The University of New South Wales (Prof Anthony Shakeshaft and Prof Carla Treloar),
· The University of Queensland (Prof Leanne Hides)
· Monash University (Dr Victoria Manning)
· Harvard University (A/Prof John Kelly)
· King’s College London (Joanne Neale)
Funding for this research was provided by the NSW Ministry of Health under the NSW Health Alcohol and Other Drugs Early Intervention Innovation Grant Scheme.
App design and development services were provided by GHO Sydney.
Smart Track is owned and operated by SMART Recovery Australia.