Spriggy is an award-winning pocket money app that families use together to build awesome, practical financial habits in kids. With 250,000+ Aussie members already, we’ve become Australia’s most popular pocket money app.
Parents and kids each download and use the app together, allowing kids (aged 6-17) to have full control in making their own pocket money decisions in a safe, practical way. Teaching them powerful money skills at a young age.
What can Spriggy do for Parents?
- Automated weekly or fortnightly pocket money payments
- Set and manage paid/unpaid chores around the house as kids learn to earn
- Set visual savings goals, teaching kids how to save, not rely on debt
- Track spending as it happens with real time notifications
- Transfer emergency funds instantly when needed
- Add other family members to help manage your kids Spriggy Pocket Money account
- Lock or reorder a new card in app anytime
- One place for all your kids savings.
- Get the kids excited by our fun prepaid card designs
- Upgrade your kids piggy bank!
Kids love Spriggy because they get pocket money on time, every time whilst learning to save for the future with Spriggy’s visual savings goals. They get excited by the opportunity to earn extra with chores and the independence to make their own spending decisions with our fun card designs either online or in-store with payWave.
Most importantly, kids learn that money doesn’t grow on trees and the money of today, digital money, becomes tangible. Kids quickly start to understand that ATMs and payWave aren’t endless sources of money – realising the real value of modern money.
Families tell us that when they set up weekly or fortnightly pocket money payments, their kids learn the value of money quickly. When pocket money runs out, they have to wait for the next payment before they can spend again. With this new independence, they will make mistakes, but that’s how they learn. Better at age 8 with money from chores, than age 28.
From a sample of our 250,000+ members nearly 80% of parents have noticed a positive change in how their kids handle money.
Spriggy is on a mission to help raise financial literacy in Australian kids. Spriggy was launched in 2016 throughout Australia. We are an Aussie business, fully independent from all the of the Aussie banks.
We believe that life’s best financial lessons are taught, practically, as early as possible.
The reason Aussies families love Spriggy is because it’s not just a place to keep money like a kids bank account or a piggy bank, rather it’s a place for kids to experience money in a safe way that gives them the independence to learn - practically. Worth much more than a couple of bucks in interest.