An ideal android app to set a cricket field designed for cricketers of all levels!
Move the fielders to various positions according to your bowling.
Take screen shots to save image and share or discuss with us on www.facebook.com/CricketFieldMaster
For Experienced Cricketers:
It helps coach, captain and bowlers to
* set and discuss the field for the match
* pre-match/ post-match analysis, also analyse different match situations
* make plans accordingly about bowling and fielding
* discuss and work on different strategies - how to get the batsman out?
* try variations in field settings
* provides better understanding between coach, captain and bowlers
For Young/New/Emerging Cricketers:
* Not only for experienced players but an ideal coaching tool to guide young/new/emerging cricketers about field settings and bowling plan according to the field
* Learn how to set your own field.
* Guide and groom new/emerging Captain
Who get the benefit?
• You - Cricket Coaches – to strategize a match, ball to ball by analyzing numerous fielding scenarios!
• You - Cricket Bowlers – where to pitch a batter to get him out and how to save runs!
• You - Cricket Batsman – learn to find gaps to score quick runs!
• You – who want your own field settings and want to compare with Pros!
• You - who love cricket and want to become Cricket Fielding Master!
• You – who has just started enjoying fascinating game of Cricket!
• Bird’s eye view of the cricket oval
• Visible popping crease, stationary fielding circles, inner circle and boundaries
• Up to 11 players – you can have 9 a side or even lower number of players
• On a single click switch fielders Right to/from Left hand batter
• Re-position many fielders at same time by holding them with your fingers
• 5 icon options so you set them by skill level, bowler and wicket keeper
• Restart with a single click
Many more features to come in upcoming versions and other Apps