Have a couple of concerns that i have brought up and was responded back to by IT. The 500 mtr is still an issue between regional areas as I work remote an in regional areas Secondly, no provision to note at Dispatch if CFR has access to an AED which I carry due to my work. These are both issues that SJAWA should seriously concider.
There doesn't seem to be an app for NSW.
Going to be a great asset to all of us I sure.
A valuable resource for members of the public to utilise and maintain their skills in first aid response. This application improves the healthcare coverage and response to urgent medical issues. I highly recommend everyone to utilise this application provided that you have up to date first aid qualification. 😉
Brilliant app. Valuable tool for first aiders and ambulance volunteers alike, to assist in those first critical minutes.
Fabulous app..its all about helping others .need I say more? Thank you
- You can now create a test first responder incident, to become familiar with responding to an incident within the app.
- Improved first responder incident map screen. Featuring larger icons, improved colour scheme, tooltips and directional arrow.
- Improved login screen, featuring a link to register and forgotten password.
- Improved forgotten password functionality.
- Bug fixes to address the screen layout issues seen on the iPhone X.
PulsePoint AED lets you report and update AED locations for emergency responders
The AskRail app is a hazardous materials safety tool for first responders.
Emergency (ICE) App for instant access to emergency information on locked phones
myResponder: A life saving initiative by the Singapore Civil Defence Force