St John First Responder App’s main feature notifies a suitably qualified app user of an incident in their vicinity, giving them an opportunity to provide first aid to the persons needing it. Once an incident is accepted the app will display a map showing both the incident location, app user location and the shortest path to the incident, as well as a live tracker of an approaching ambulance.
- First aid guides
- 000 dialer
- CPR metronome
- Nearest automated external defibrillators (AED) locations
- Nearest medical centres and emergency departments
- Access to first aid tips
- Special offers from St John Ambulance WA
- Your courses and course reminders
- Upload the location of new external defibrillators (AED) locations
- First responder incidents heatmap
- Patient transport services information
The app integrates with the St John Ambulance WA website and allows course purchases at discounted prices.
* Please note that the First Responder App is designed for use in Western Australia. App features such as Nearby Defibrillators, Nearby Medical Centres and First Responder Incidents are only supported for Western Australian locations.