Say goodbye to the time-consuming, early morning ring-around. Tap for Teacher connects schools with relief teachers at the click of a button. It’s the ultimate in convenience without the cost of SMS.
Tap for Teacher is the app that allows schools to book and manage temporary relief teachers easily and efficiently.
Developed by teachers.on.net, in consultation with Principals, Deputies and HR Managers.
You wake in the morning and check your mobile phone. Crisis! One of your teachers is unable to make it in.
- Open the app and create a booking for the class for which you need to find a casual teacher.
- The app sends out an alert to the available relief teachers you already know and love.
- If none of your regular casual team are available, you can search further afield for other teachers in your area.
- Teachers express their interest via the app.
- Select the teacher you need, and all other respondents are instantly advised the position has been filled - there is no confusion and no double booking.
- Booked. Time for coffee.
You’re the school superheroes who show up and save the day, but relief teaching sure has its challenges. We thought it was time we helped make it a little easier.
- Open the app and create a profile which highlights your skills and qualifications.
- Manage your availability with the calendar.
- Receive alerts from schools who are looking for a superhero just like you (for times when you're actually available).
- Respond to the bookings you'd like to accept, and await confirmation from the school.
- Got a confirmation? Time to get to class!
Tap for Teacher knows when you are available, so there’s no more relentless messaging from desperate schools who are hungry to book your talents; you can prepare for your day as planned - and your birthday sleep-in is undisturbed!
Best of all, there are no agencies cutting your school lunch either. It’s all between you and the school.
Phew! That’s a relief, teacher!
Tap for Teacher was developed by the team at teachers.on.net, Australia’s leading education jobsite. We’ve been working with schools for more than 15 years, helping solve everyday problems with technology. We have the earned the trust of schools all around Australia and have an available, committed team ready to help.