The 7 Peaks Ride is an at-your-own pace cycling challenge which takes you up winding mountain roads to spectacular views at the summit of seven Victorian alpine resorts. The season runs from October to April. Please check the website for season dates.
The 7 Peaks – Ride High Country app is the proof of your cycling toughness. The 7 Peaks ap, which features a new digital passport, allows you to track your rides, keep an eye on what your mates are doing (or not doing) and you'll automatically receive a stamp in your digital passport when you've completed a peak. The only thing you'll need is an active Strava account and a smart-phone or cycling computer.
Whether you're aiming to take down all 7 Peaks, or attempting your first mountain climb, be sure to register for the 7 Peaks – Ride High Country app first. You’ll receive a host of information on how to prepare for your challenge.
Remember, it doesn't count (well, officially speaking) unless you're registered. Make sure you're all signed up before you clip in!
· Register to take up the 7 Peaks challenge
· Digital passport that is automatically stamped when your cycle each of the 7 Peaks
· Search the latest results to see what other participants in the 7 Peaks have accomplished. Filter results to track the progress of your friends (following)
· Get detailed information about each of the 7 Peaks – including descriptions, difficulty ratings, distance and gradient metrics, tips, hints, maps and Strava segment profiles
· Plan your preparation with Training Tips
· View and order your own 7 Peaks cycling kit
· Unlock and order the 7 Peaks Champions Jersey once you have completed all of the 7 Peaks rides