★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby. Manage your commute from your wrist.
Arrivo Sydney is your powerful commuting companion providing Realtime departure and location information for Sydney Buses and Trains (--> please refer to list below for supported agencies).
Realtime departure information takes your commute to the next level, helping you make your travel time and decisions more efficient. “Should I take the Bus that is approaching or do I wait for the Express Bus that is just around the corner?”
Imagine no more waiting at the Bus Stop. Take the guess work out of wondering when your Bus will arrive. Just download Arrivo Sydney and check on your Bus in Realtime!
Even when you are offline without a data connection you still have access to the scheduled departure information stored locally on your device.
With Arrivo Sydney in your pocket you have access to Sydney's Bus & Train information anywhere and anytime.
Currently supported agencies:
* Sydney State Transit (STA) Buses
* Newcastle Buses
* Busway Blacktown Buses
* CDC Hillsbus R4
* Forest Coach Lines
* Transdev Shorelink
* NSW Trains
* Sydney Trains
* Sydney Ferries
* Sydney Light Rail
We will add other bus operators & ferries soon.
Arrivo Sydney makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* BETA: Favourite Stop Proximity Alerts: Get a notification when you are nearby one of your favourite stops.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip.
(--> Please note: Both of these features are in BETA and in active development. They do need GPS access and will NOT work underground! Please enable high accuracy location services in your Android settings for best results.)
* Realtime Location information so you know where your Bus or Train is right now.
* Realtime Departure information so you know when your Bus or Train will get to your Stop/Station.
* Follow your Bus or Train on the map and check on its progress.
* Save your Favourite Routes & Stops for convenient access and referral.
* Put your Favourite Stops 'on the radar' with the Radar feature. Arrivo Sydney notifies you when you get near your Stop and shows you the next departures.
* Accessibility information for train stations
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop - by Route, by Stop name or from your saved Favourites.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any Sydney STA Bus Stop and Train Station.
* View your Trip details so you know where & when to get off.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* Get convenient access to transport info Tweets to stay on top of commuting conditions.
* Arrivo Sydney works anytime and anywhere. If you do not have a data network connection to get the Realtime updates you can still access the scheduled departures.
* The scheduled timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo Sydney informs you when updated timetable information is available for download. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
Get access to Realtime departure and location information and download Arrivo Sydney today!
-You may need to re add saved trips after downloading the latest database. (long press on an existing saved trip to delete)
-No network access required after initial download.
-Small timetable download.
-Search by stop or route.
-Save favourite trips.
-Use GPS to find nearest stops.
-Real Time departure times where available
This app works best if you find the trips you are interested in using the published timetable or Google maps. Once you know the stops and route you are interested in this application gives you a quick, easy and offline way of finding when the next service departs.
If you would like something added or you find any problems please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data used by this application is available free of charge from Adelaide Metro at www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Don't get stuck with out of date timetables, or last minute changes to routes, this data is always live and always up to date.
Accurate information even during during public events or roadworks.
Never carry another timetable again.
This will ONLY work for Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams.
It provides real-time information - live!
WhereDaBus is designed by someone who uses Adelaide metro public transport every day.
The idea behind whereDaBus is to only show the buses, train and trams YOU need when YOU need them.
You can set 2 default stops, morning and afternoon.
When you start whereDaBus it will automatically go to your default - before midday the morning default and after midday the afternoon default.
No clicking through options, just YOUR timetable YOUR way.
A clean and simple interface. Just hit the location icon to give you stops near you or enter the 5 digit stop code.
Any stops are saved automatically for quick access anytime.
A tap and hold on the arrivals allows filtering route numbers - you can even set an alarm to alert you when your bus is 5 minutes from its stop!
A fast 30 second auto-refresh can also be set.
Home screen widget included.
For more instructions see the help built in to whereDaBus.
Disclaimer: All information comes from the real time data made available from Adelaide Metro, in an easier and more mobile friendly format.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to see what your options are.
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Platform numbers for train trips
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you.
Find your journey with public transport in western Sweden!
News November 2014: Now you can also purchase a ticket in the travel planner app. The ticket is stored within the app providing easy access to it – no need to carry around on receipts or travel cards.
Our travel planner finds the smartest trips for you in western Sweden.
• Find the fastest journey between all stops and addresses in western Sweden
• Provides information about the most suitable single journey ticket which you can purchase via the app.
• Complete trip presentation on a map.
• Provides disturbance information in real-time and new trips suggestions if your trip is not possible due to delays.
• Information about next trip in real-time.
• Accessibility information
If you have any questions regarding this app, start by reading the instructions which can be found via the “About”-button on the home-screen. If you can’t find any answer to your question you can contact Västtrafik via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Sherbrooke, Canada (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
Tired of ending up with Metrocards that have a balance, but not enough for a ride? Unless you can calculate a 7% bonus in your head, figuring out the right amount to add to your card to get down to $0 is a challenge. Instead of throwing that card away, let Free Your Card solve that challenge and save you money! Enter your current card balance (or 0.00 for a new card) and we'll let you know how much to add so that you don't end up giving away your change to the MTA! The last swipe on your card will be within four cents of zero (since the MTA only lets you add value in five cent increments).
Copyright (C) 2012 New Rich Communications Corp. All rights reserved. This app not sponsored or endorsed by the MTA.
App Development by: FourTen Technologies, Inc. Need an Android app? Contact email@example.com.
Keywords: mta, metrocard, nyc, ny, subway, fare, save, discount, money, coupon, cheap
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- All Ireland coverage including rural locations as well as cities such as Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Waterford
- All licensed public transport operators included
- All modes of public transport including trains, buses, and trams from transport providers such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Bus Éireann, DART, Commuter Rail, AirCoach, GoBe, Matthews Coaches etc
- Displays stops near you
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
The app is being continually developed, service data is being updated and improved. We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone when you are using the app.
MyTransLink gives you the most relevant bus, train, ferry and tram information in the palm of your hand.
It’s simple to use and includes great features to personalise your travel information and save your favourites for next time.
- My Services
- save your favourite routes for easy access to timetables, maps and service notices
- receive notifications when there is a change to your service.
- My Stops - save your favourites to easily access the timetable.
- Stop reminder - set a reminder for any bus stop, train station, ferry terminal or tram station so you receive an alert when you’re approximately 400m away.
- Journey planner
- Find stops - enter a location or use your current location to find nearby stops and stations.
- Feedback - provide feedback to TransLink about your app or journey experience via the feedback form directly in the app.
For more information, visit http://translink.com.au/mytranslink.
For MyTransLink app conditions of use, visit translink.com.au/connect-with-translink/mytranslink/conditions-of-use.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Icons featured in the app have been sourced from and used under licence from icons8.com.
Download schedules for offline viewing in 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams.
FREE VERSION: This free version of TransitTimes+ supports 3 directions search per hour, and allows you to create 1 favorite trip, stop & live tracker in your city. It also includes service alerts + nearby stops. Upgrade today to create unlimited searches and favorites in all supported cities!
You can also:
✔ Find directions when you're not sure where to go.
✔ View real-time vehicle positions (in supported cities, listed below)
✔ View service alerts (in supported cities)
✔ Save your favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ Set a default search time for each favorite so can quickly see upcoming trips.
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME: Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Edmonton
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
CONTACTS - Directions search
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about our use of these permissions.
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, YRT, Yolorbus, 131500 NSW