Once started, Vodafone TXTReadr runs silently in the background until a text message arrives. Great for hands-free management of incoming text messages.
** Not supported on HTC Wildfire, HTC Legend **
The app is loaded with features including:
• NEW Prepaid functionality is now here! You can now check your credit balance and recharge
• View your account usage
• View your recent bills & payments
• Check your account details
• Find your nearest store
• View network updates in your area
• Contact Vodafone
• Join the conversation in the Vodafone Community
To see your account information in the app you need a My Vodafone username and password. You can obtain a username and password for My Vodafone easily at myvodafone.com.au.
Purchase of the application is free however download charges do apply for downloading from the Android Market Place.
The app is free to use for Vodafone customers excluding the following services where data charges apply based on your plan rates and your usage:
1. Store locator
2. Access to any external/ 3rd party links including Vodafone YouTube
Non Vodafone customers can download the application however data charges will apply as per your plan rate.
When using the service overseas, international roaming charges will apply.
The app will perform at its best when you're in a 3G coverage area or on a Wifi connection.
Feedback & Help
If you need help with your service it's best to contact us via email at email@example.com or via Twitter at twitter.com/VodafoneAU_Help
We'd love the chance to speak with you if you have feedback or suggestions for the My Vodafone app. So that we can respond directly to you please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
2011 Vodafone Hutchison Australia
With Vodafone Guardian you can:
• Choose who can call your child and set permitted hours for calling.
• Protect your child from unwanted SMS and control when they can receive SMS.
• Restrict or block functions including internet connection, bluetooth, calling, camera, video and apps.
• Safeguard Apps; prevent your child from downloading, installing and using apps
• Guardian protector can let you know if your child uninstalls Guardian
What you will get?
Reassurance that your child is kept safe:
• Settings to help block unwanted messages/calls such as bullying and prank calls.
• Tools to prevent your child accessing harmful content through apps, the internet or simply calling or texting
Peace of mind that your child’s smartphone is safe:
• Truly simple to use. Easy for parents to use, requiring little to no technical understanding
• Help is always at hand. Emergency numbers are not blocked
• No hidden surprises. Controlling smartphone usage helps prevent bill shock and / or rapid burn-through of credit
• Protection outside of the home. Any in-home computer safety practices can now be extended to cover the smart phone
• Educate your children. Children learn about safe smartphone usage and content which might be harmful
This app is available for everyone (some restrictions apply). It’s free to download and use. It has been brought to you by Vodafone. Reliable services from your trusted network provider.