MyLife+ is fast becoming the go-to app for people with HIV in Australia. It is the easy to use app for people with HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). It empowers people with HIV to take control of their health and wellbeing, and manage their overall quality of life. MyLife+ is convenient, simple to use and has been designed with discretion in mind, putting you in control and allowing you to have better conversations with your doctors and nurses.
It can help you to:
- Measure your quality of life with Australia’s first short scale quality of life scale developed by La Trobe University’s Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society in partnership with PWHIV community organisations.
- Track your CD4 count and viral load over time.
- Analyse your health and wellbeing over time using visual graphs.
- Keep note of your wellbeing, feelings, symptoms and moods.
- Flag items to be discussed with your healthcare professional or just to keep note of.
- Organise your antiretroviral therapy and other medications, record treatment notes, set up script reminders, appointments and take action with an intuitive and customisable yet optional and discreet reminder system.
- Receive HIV news and health advice through unique content created and curated by NAPWHA.
- Create health reports that you can share with your healthcare professional if you choose.
We understand data privacy is important to you. Your personal health data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you. At no point can the personal information on your device be accessed by NAPWHA or ViiV Healthcare or is transmitted to our systems. The only exception to this is if you willingly choose to share your quality of life data with La Trobe University for research purposes in which case this is done anonymously. For data protection on your device, you can set up an optional passcode to protect your data at any time, or use a finger print to login, or start using MyLife+ straight away for easier access.
Discover why others in your community are making MyLife+ part of their lives. Visit www.mylifeplus.com.au today to learn how MyLife+ can help you stay happy, healthy and connected.
ReviewsReview policy and info
- Bug fixes with push notifications on Android
- Optional onboarding
- New home screen with reminders
- New PozQol quality of life tracker