A fun app that shows you pictures from reddit. Use your finger to swipe from pic to pic!
This version is rewritten from ground up to work better on Android KitKat and newer phones. This version takes advantage of higher density screen sizes by displaying higher-res pictures. The newly re-written image slider is FAST and looks amazing. You have to try it to believe it. Pictures also load in the background, giving the smoothest experience possible. Almost every aspect of the program has been improved. It's our best app yet.
Q; What makes Reddit Pics Pro HD so FAST?
A: All images are crawled 'n' scraped on a custom remote caching server, and resized multiple times for common Android screen resolutions. This means when someone uploads a 7MB image to imgur.com, we'll make a custom version for many different phone screen sizes and serve the one that best fits your phone's screen. This saves bandwidth and makes for the fastest loading time while preserving quality. No other Reddit app does this.
* FASTEST image browsing on Android
* No ads
* Browse any subreddit & keep a favorites list
* Hold down (long press) for top comments
* More frequent picture updates
* Save pictures to SD card
* Share pictures on Facebook, e-mail, etc.
* Notifies on new pictures (optional)
* Customizable UI behavior
Keywords: Funny pictures, cats, photography, pics
$0.99/month subscription required after 30 days.
Reddit username: dustball
Enjoy cool, funny, and interesting pictures and videos on Reddit with this simple-to-use app. Suitable for every situation, be it a minute break, slacking off at work, or in a hours-long commute. Dig into comments to have witty conversations with fellow Redditors.
See it by yourself! Only 2 MB to download.
- Load scaled-down pictures (but still sharp, mostly) at first, easy on your data plan
- Fast loading
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark theme
- Can view image albums
- Discover cool stuff with recommended subreddits
- Search subreddits by keywords
- Save posts to view it later
- Download and share awesome images with your friends
* Configurable image grid
* Stars, gallery of starred pictures
* Aggressively uses disk cache, works offline
* Default subreddits: /r/pics, /r/funny, /r/aww and /r/cats
Initially designed as minimal, personal, perfect Reddit image browser. Later decided to publish and share. Enjoy.
Discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/261zv2/dev_rpics_fast_and_simple_picture_browser_for/
9GAG has the best funny pics, GIFs, LOL, vine, videos, memes, cute, wtf, geeky, nsfw, cosplay photos on the web.
Best Apps of 2014 Half Year (Entertainment) ||| Google, 2014
Best 10 Apps to Kill Time ||| Techweek Euro, 2015
9GAG is the leading social entertainment platform for humor content with over 80 million monthly visitors.
Share anything you find interesting, get real responses from people all over the world, and discover what makes you laugh!
• Feature the best collection of funny, awesome, wtf, omg, fail, cute, geeky, cosplay photos, GIFs, nsfw, memes, LOL, rage comics, vine and viral videos
• Entertain you when you get bored, 9GAG is the best way to kill time!
• Thousands of funny pics added by our users everyday
• Vote on Trending and Fresh page to determine what'll be Hot on the internet next day
• Join discussions with the community and make friends from all over the world
• Download the funny pics from 9GAG and share the awesomeness to your friends
• Happiness is only real when shared!!! Share your humor to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Path, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat and Weibo
• Enjoy full 9GAG experience on your Android devices
• And much much more…
9GAG has more than 10 categories of awesome pictures in one app.
In this app, you will find:
LOL, GIF, WTF, Geeky, Meme, Cute, Comic, Cosplay, Food, Girl, NSFW
If you like watching prank videos on Youtube or browsing Tumblr, iFunny, Digg, LOL, Fails, Rage Comics…etc. or any other type of funny pics and videos, we guarantee you would fall in love with 9GAG!
Download it now! We are your best source of happiness and awesomeness.
See what our users are saying about us:
“Can't get enough of this app. I'm addicted, I need help.” - Rocky ★★★★★
“Best way to kill time. Kills boredom and makes me laugh. The comment sections are very entertaining. Downloading pictures is easy. Pretty fun” - Zeinab ★★★★★
“I love 9GAG! For people who like Reddit, 4chan, imgur and iFunny, 9GAG is the best app you can get” - Nico ★★★★★
“Daily dose of happiness! Those meme, rage comics, fails made me laughed out so hard! LOL. ” - Justin ★★★★★
“Thanks for making my day! Used to browse cheezburger and iFunny until i found you 9GAG. ” - Nigel ★★★★★
“This app is great for your everyday Humour needs” - Banter ★★★★★
“This app makes your day. It has become an integral part of my routine” - Aakash ★★★★★
“It's a great app to post funny and interesting posts! Really enjoy this and go on it daily lol” - Eric ★★★★★
“Best place to come when you're tired/alone/ not in the mood. Thanks for keeping me on the track” - Carmen ★★★★★
Our community app, 9CHAT has been launched!! 9CHAT is a free app that lets you discover, chat and engage with new people and communities around the world! More than a forum, 9CHAT is a global community where you can share opinions with like-minded people and meet new friends. You can easily find different chatrooms or communities on areas that you’re into, join the groups to keep tabs on your interests. Download now to engage or initiate discussion on topics you are passionate about!
See what our users are saying about 9CHAT:
“A social network where you can discuss about things and chat with people. Amazingly supportive community.” - Jean ★★★★★
"I love 9CHAT! It is like tinder, hot or not, badoo, skout, okcupid, whisper, reddit, imgur, 4chan, tapatalk, snapchat in a mix! It beats all those boring dating/forum apps." - Tom ★★★★★
“Awesome!! It's very good app, you can make friends and have good time reading other peoples posts and etc.” - Gneffer ★★★★★
We take your feedbacks very seriously, please report bugs/give suggestions to us and make this a better community.
- View Image
- View Comments
- Reply with voice
- Save to Pocket (requires the Pocket app to be installed on your phone)
- Get Direct messages and Reply with voice
- Open on Phone
- What subreddits to get posts from
- How to order the actions (view image, comments, upvote etc) on the watch
- How often to get updates
- How many posts to get per update
- What sorting order to use (e.g. 'hot', 'new' or 'controversial')
You MUST run the app on your phone once before it will work
Requires an Android wearable
This app is an unofficial reddit client - it is free and open source - contribute at https://github.com/emmaguy/redditwear
With thanks to Cyril Mottier for the banner image template: http://cyrilmottier.com/2014/07/31/android-wear-flat-device-frame/
1. Login using your reddit username/password.
2. upvote or downvote the post using the two arrows.
3. Write your reaction to the post.
4. View comments for the post.
5. Swipe left/right to go to next image.
6. Double tap on the picture for zoom
7. Save the picture to your sdcard
8. Choose your sub-reddit.
By default the image quality is determined based on the device memory capabilities. If you believe your device can handle high quality images (Eg: Tablet) set your image quality to High in settings.
Slideshow mode for turning your phone or tablet and even TV into a next generation photo frame/content viewer!
The user interface in reddit stream has been overhauled for a much better user experience and better tablet support. Also new is the option for configurable transition animations for an amazing slideshow experience.
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable custom transition animations
- Share images and articles via MMS, E-mail and any other image based application
- Imgur GifV support
- Animated GIF support on KitKat+ devices (experimental)
- Swipe gesture based interface (4 directions plus double tap)
- Variable slideshow times
- Dynamic layout for Android TVs, phones, and tablets
The Button will create a notification showing the current button time to the nearest second, with updates visible in your status bar.
-Set an alert at a time of your choosing.
-Customize your alert tone including vibrations.
-Enable LED notifications for when your screen is off
-Day dream mode for when your phone is charging.
The app is open source and available at https://github.com/babramovitch/TheButton
NOTE - Versions prior to 1.8 will no longer be able to connect to the button. They required daily manual intervention to connect correctly. The new automated process implemented in 1.8 has worked successfully, and support of earlier versions has ended.
For discussion, bug reports and feature requests please visit http://www.reddit.com/r/TheButtonAndroid/
Simply connect to your chromecast, pick a subreddit to watch (or add your own!), and enjoy the show.
Have fun! We love feedback in /r/videostream!
Thanks to Reddit for the awesome api! Thanks also to /u/koobaxion for the icon inspiration!
For all your needs, anytime, anywhere. In the shower, at work, at a wedding, at a super-important meeting.
Starting an essay the night before? Press the button.
Feeling under the weather? Press the button.
Gotta win the big game? PRESS. THE. BUTTON.
-------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER --------------------------------------------------------
We created this for entertainment purposes only and do not intend to infringe on the copyrights of DJ Snake, Lil Jon, Columbia Records, Sony Music Entertainment, or related entities, who are in no way affiliated with this app. Please support the artists!
* Pick any subreddit.
* Click the screen (or swipe) to advance to the next picture.
* Hold the screen down (long press) to see the top comments
* Includes NEW Immersive Mode (fullsreen) for KitKat and compatible devices.
This app shows a live camera view for your front or back facing camera. But unlike all the other *boring* apps, this one shows the image upside down!
It's fascinating to walk around the house and see every-day objects upside down. And good luck trying to navigate with this thing! You'll find it nearly impossible to figure out which way you should turn the camera when everything's in reverse.
This app uses Google Analytics to report anonymous usage data (i.e. Number of times the app is used). No personal information is collected. Google Analytics requires the permissions INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE.
ACRA/BugSense is used to report errors, in the event of a crash.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com
You can view an example here:
For more info visit the Github repo at:
It uses a HTTP server on localhost to receive data from ajax calls and pass them on to the specified host using a raw socket connection. I've created it to communicate with network printers directly from the web browser, and at this point it's only unidirectional. If you would like bi-directional support please let me know.
Once the drafted html RawSocket API becomes finalised this application will be redundant.
Github repo: https://github.com/micwallace/HttpSocketAdaptor