1. Login using your reddit username/password.
2. upvote or downvote the post using the two arrows.
3. Write your reaction to the post.
4. View comments for the post.
5. Swipe left/right to go to next image.
6. Double tap on the picture for zoom
7. Save the picture to your sdcard
8. Choose your sub-reddit.
By default the image quality is determined based on the device memory capabilities. If you believe your device can handle high quality images (Eg: Tablet) set your image quality to High in settings.
A fun app that shows you pictures from reddit. Use your finger to swipe from pic to pic!
This version is rewritten from ground up to work better on Android KitKat and newer phones. This version takes advantage of higher density screen sizes by displaying higher-res pictures. The newly re-written image slider is FAST and looks amazing. You have to try it to believe it. Pictures also load in the background, giving the smoothest experience possible. Almost every aspect of the program has been improved. It's our best app yet.
Q; What makes Reddit Pics Pro HD so FAST?
A: All images are crawled 'n' scraped on a custom remote caching server, and resized multiple times for common Android screen resolutions. This means when someone uploads a 7MB image to imgur.com, we'll make a custom version for many different phone screen sizes and serve the one that best fits your phone's screen. This saves bandwidth and makes for the fastest loading time while preserving quality. No other Reddit app does this.
* FASTEST image browsing on Android
* No ads
* Browse any subreddit & keep a favorites list
* Hold down (long press) for top comments
* More frequent picture updates
* Save pictures to SD card
* Share pictures on Facebook, e-mail, etc.
* Notifies on new pictures (optional)
* Customizable UI behavior
Keywords: Funny pictures, cats, photography, pics
$0.99/month subscription required after 30 days.
Reddit username: dustball
Enjoy cool, funny, and interesting pictures and videos on Reddit with this simple-to-use app. Suitable for every situation, be it a minute break, slacking off at work, or in a hours-long commute. Dig into comments to have witty conversations with fellow Redditors.
See it by yourself! Only 2 MB to download.
- Load scaled-down pictures (but still sharp, mostly) at first, easy on your data plan
- Fast loading
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark theme
- Can view image albums
- Discover cool stuff with recommended subreddits
- Search subreddits by keywords
- Save posts to view it later
- Download and share awesome images with your friends
* Configurable image grid
* Stars, gallery of starred pictures
* Aggressively uses disk cache, works offline
* Default subreddits: /r/pics, /r/funny, /r/aww and /r/cats
Initially designed as minimal, personal, perfect Reddit image browser. Later decided to publish and share. Enjoy.
Discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/261zv2/dev_rpics_fast_and_simple_picture_browser_for/
- View Image
- View Comments
- Reply with voice
- Save to Pocket (requires the Pocket app to be installed on your phone)
- Get Direct messages and Reply with voice
- Open on Phone
- What subreddits to get posts from
- How to order the actions (view image, comments, upvote etc) on the watch
- How often to get updates
- How many posts to get per update
- What sorting order to use (e.g. 'hot', 'new' or 'controversial')
You MUST run the app on your phone once before it will work
Requires an Android wearable
This app is an unofficial reddit client - it is free and open source - contribute at https://github.com/emmaguy/redditwear
With thanks to Cyril Mottier for the banner image template: http://cyrilmottier.com/2014/07/31/android-wear-flat-device-frame/
Turn your phone or tablet and even TV into a next generation photo frame!
REDDIT STREAM is an unofficial reddit client which brings images from all of your favorite subreddits and displays them in an animated beautiful UI.
The user interface in reddit stream has been overhauled for a much better user experience and better tablet support. Also new is the option for configurable transition animations for an amazing slideshow experience.
Chromecast support coming soon!!!
- Pinch to zoom
- Configurable custom transition animations
- Share images via MMS, E-mail and any other image based application
- Animated GIF support on KitKat devices (experimental)
- Swipe gesture based interface (4 directions plus double tap)
- Full screen mode for screen saver like functionality
- Variable slideshow times
- Image quality options available for slower connections
- Elegant customizable User Interface with cover flow like reflections
- Dynamic layout for TVs, phones, and tablets
Simply connect to your chromecast, pick a subreddit to watch (or add your own!), and enjoy the show.
Have fun! We love feedback in /r/videostream!
Thanks to Reddit for the awesome api! Thanks also to /u/koobaxion for the icon inspiration!
It also has an easy to access slide out navigation menu, along with a search box on every single page that allows you to quickly find anything.
Easily login to your reddit account and post new content without having to go to the website!
You are one tap away from accessing reddit!
* Pick any subreddit.
* Click the screen (or swipe) to advance to the next picture.
* Hold the screen down (long press) to see the top comments
* Includes NEW Immersive Mode (fullsreen) for KitKat and compatible devices.
- Offensive Jokes, Intellectual Jokes, Clean Jokes, Programming Jokes and Puns.
- Ability to save jokes to favorites.
- Simple interface.
NOTE: Some of the jokes in the offensive section are for adults only and are very offensive. Do not download this application if you only like clean humor, or just stick to the clean jokes section.
* designed for Jellybean 4.2 and above
* custom subreddit support
* top, hot and new sorting options
* variable slide timer
* support for multiple image sizes
* customizable interface with reflections
* dynamic layout for tablets, phones and any other device running Android
To activate simply go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select reddit daydream
9GAG has the best funny pics, GIFs, videos, memes, cute, wtf, geeky, cosplay photos on the web. We are your best source of happiness and awesomeness. Share anything you find interesting, get real responses from people all over the world, and discover what makes you laugh!
• We are the official 9GAG app
• Feature the best collection of funny, awesome, wtf, omg, fail, cute, geeky, cosplay photos, GIFs, memes, rage comics and viral videos
• Vote on Trending and Fresh page to determine what'll be Hot on the internet next day
• Join discussions with the community and make friends from all over the world
• Share your fun to Facebook, Twitter, Email, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Path, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat and Weibo
• Enjoy full 9GAG experience on your Android devices
• And much much more...
-View the top/newest/most controversial images
-Enter custom subreddits and favorite them
-Search for images
-Autoplay through images, perfect for a tablet on the side!
-Save images to sd card
-Share links to the images with friends
-Optimized for tablets, but works equally fine on phones
Optimized for lazyness, view images like a baus!
You can view an example here:
For more info visit the Github repo at:
It uses a HTTP server on localhost to receive data from ajax calls and pass them on to the specified host using a raw socket connection. I've created it to communicate with network printers directly from the web browser, and at this point it's only unidirectional. If you would like bi-directional support please let me know.
Once the drafted html RawSocket API becomes finalised this application will be redundant.
Github repo: https://github.com/micwallace/HttpSocketAdaptor