Wylas Timing - Timekeeper is a stopwatch application that integrates with the Wylas Timing wireless sports timing system for swimming and athletics.
When integrated with the Wylas Timing system, Timekeeper automatically starts when the race is started. When Timekeeper is stopped the race time is transmitted to the Wylas Timing Recorder application and to any Wylas Timing Displays (scoreboards).
The Wylas Timing system has a very low margin of error, typically less that 3 milliseconds. And it runs on off the shelf hardware.
* supports up to 10 lanes
* supports up to 3 timers per lane (red, yellow and blue)
* can be run in manual mode
Timekeeper supports start/stop input from
* audio socket buttons
* volume rockers
* touch screen
Timekeeper shows the
* Details of the current race
* Details of the lane's competitor
* Race clock
NB See https://wylas-timing.com
* Requires the Wylas Timing Recorder application to be running on your local network (unless running in manual mode)