Yates My Garden App is your ‘personal trainer’ of the garden world. You now have the ‘garden answers’ in the palm of your hand.
It includes all the information and support that you need to design, grow, protect and manage your garden and plants to keep them thriving.
The best feature is that by downloading this app you will receive access to qualified Horticulturalists that can talk you through anything that is happening in your garden, they are available 7 days week from 8am – 6pm.
Need to ID a plant for flower? Not sure if you have a weed? Something eating your plant? You can take a picture and share via Live Chat and the team will help ID and provide further details on how what you need to do.
An added bonus is that you can join a community of 180,000 members that love gardening and will inspire and support your garden aspirations.
Download and access
- FREE Advice from qualified Australian Horticulturalists 7 days a week.
- Inspiration from Garden Club members and access to our Garden Forum
- Digital tracking of your seed garden and estimates on growth and harvest rates
- Problem Solver tool with images that can confirm what is happening to your plant and the best solution
- Weed Identification service for
- Detailed database of plants varieties that might be suitable to your location and needs.
- PLUS so much more…
Download today and learn more about your garden and have the support that you need to flourish.
NEW VERSION July 2018
Thank you everyone for your feedback on earlier additions, after removing some bugs and adapting to your feedback we have improved the app to meet your needs. We hope you like it!