Just 5 minute exercise daily!. From there, your stress will disappear day by day with less effort.
You can practice/train control your breathing (ideal 6 breaths per minute) with the help of our app “Respirar”. When the “ball” up you will inhale filling your abdomen and down the “ball” when you will exhale emptying your abdomen. “Respirar” is abdominal/diaphragmatic and held nostrils to inhale and exhale through the mouth. Upon expiration time will always be greater than the inhaled.
By practicing breathing relax your body and facial muscles and try a gentle and quiet breathing. If you notice a certain effort on inhalation or exhalation, change the duration/time. Always seek a slower breathing to adapt to the respiratory rhythm. During respiration remember that should be fluid to get his heart coherence (when the heart rate increases inspires and expires when the heart rate slows).
At this point you can follow the graph of your heart rate, seeking to train increased heart coherence and increased heart rate variability (interval in milliseconds between one heartbeat and other): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.me.bioscada.Pulse
The app Respirar is small open source project, and it is hosted on Cognisense Tecnologia Ltda. If you want to contribute, please feel free to contact us.
See more at: The Manual app Respirar (pt-br) by Prof. Dr. Emílio Takase http://www.plugsensor.org/
Cardiograph is an application which measures your heart rate.
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
***** Measure your heart rate *****
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
***** Know how fast your heart is beating *****
It can be very useful while exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse.
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be affected
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
The Address Stress relaxation exercises use a combination of soothing sounds and guided breathing to help settle your body and calm your mind.
The exercises are designed to be accessible anywhere, anytime you have a few moments spare to unwind.
Based on scientific principals, the Address Stress Exercises can bring the benefits of profound relaxation to beginners and experts alike. All you have to do is sit comfortably, close your eyes and be guided by the App.
It’s that simple!
If you enjoy the exercises the Upgraded version of the app will allow you to access a wider range of relaxation exercises. It will also give you access to three 14 day programs that will provide the structure you need to bring some valuable calm into your daily routine.
ID-Stress is a new application which helps manage stress. Created by a psychotherapist who also specializes in Sophrology and Cranio Sacral Osteopathy, iDStress seeks to harmonize body and soul and can be used by anyone without exception. It consists of seven audio and video exercises suitable for all types of stress: casual or chronic fatigue, daily stress, overstress, physical pain. iDStress ids Free it is a Freemium in App.
Created by a psychotherapist Ana Lombard (Enlace Center - Barcelona) together with technical experts from Master in Multimedia Creation & Design of La Salle University Ramon Llull), iDStress targets adults with stress from work, students during the examination season, pregnant women, who experience fatigue and stress from the changes in their body, or athletes.
It is also a useful tool for those who suffer from the stress of daily life, or physical pain. , iDStress was created for smartphones, and tablets.
iD-Stress is an indispensable tool to recover one’s inner balance in as little as 15 minutes.
• Measure your stress:
The first step of iD-Stress is identifying your stress level through a questionnaire. Based on the answers given, the application indicates the stress level of the user. It is graded into three levels: the alarming, resistance, or exhaustion phases. For each of the phases iDStress then suggests appropriate exercises.
• Relax yourself in 15 minutes:
7 exercises create a response relevant to your need at the moment:
1. Basic Relax: General relaxation of body and mind - 15 minutes.
2. Concentration: Improves one’s attention span - 18 minutes.
3. Pregnancy: Helps a woman live through pregnancy with serenity, while establishing communication with her baby - 15 minutes.
4. Insomnia: Helps you fall asleep peacefully and benefit from a restorative sleep - 12 minutes.
5. Respiration: Video who teaches how to properly oxygenate the body and the brain - 11 minutes.
6. Relax Gesture: Conditions mind and body to recover balance with a simple gesture - 15 minutes.
7. Panic Button: Helps you restore your inner peace - 8 minutes.
At the end of the exercise, the application allows you to evaluate yourself, which helps you know yourself better as well as measure your de-stressing progress.
• Immerse yourself in an element of nature:
Play with an interactive element of nature (earth, air, fire, water) to distract yourself from a situation before or after you complete an exercise.
• Play game to reactivate your biorhythm:
These are useful tools to recover your attention and bring you back to reality. It is especially important to do if you have used iDStress to relax before an important meeting.
• Organize your agenda and set an alert:
The alert function makes it possible for you to plan the exercises when you need them most - before important events, interviews or exams. This is the most efficient way to gain your composure to face the stress.
Anna Lombard, creator of the BAMM (body and mind alternative methods for healing) and the application iDStress, always emphasizes the relationship between the mind and body: “the patient must reconcile the physical with the emotional. For this reason, emotions related to stress generate physical blockages.
In fact iDStress is a tool to aid relaxation and maintain a level of wellbeing, which will help avoid chronic stress. It only takes a few minutes a day to apply the relaxation techniques.”
iDStress gives a way to relax every day and be able to regain his concentration before a meeting, or examination.
iDStress is an interactive tool and helps manage those moments of stress and improve our wellbeing. This application has been designed to play a social role, improve the quality of life for people and in the long term, be useful in everyday life.
This App contains the following free video-based guided breathing exercises:
- Anxiety Relief Practice
- Three Minutes for YOU
- From Work to Family
- Sitting in a Chair for Meditation
Further exercises and meditations are available through in-app purchase.
About YOU Productions:
We are dedicated to bringing you in touch with yourself. To find a moment of clarity. A moment of peace. In these times of pressures to perform - at work, in school and at home. To do this, we draw on our vast experience in psychology, meditation, technology and communications.
We want your experience to be about you. That’s why our approach is secular – not tied to any religion, belief system or culture. That’s why our exercises don’t require any previous experience. Just the openness to try.
You is based in Aspen and Zürich.
The content available in this App are not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice nor does this establish a doctor-patient relationship. This material is not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your personal circumstances. Users of this App waive any claims against You Productions.
It is not recommended to use any of the video content while driving.
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.
Do you often feel stressed out? Practicing yoga is one of the effective methods for stress relief. It helps a lot to reduce your stress and anxiety levels. Though all the yoga asanas may not be helpful, there are specific asanas that are effective in helping to relieve stress. Here we provide you the best yoga asana videos for stress relief.
1. Relaxing Beginners Routine for Stress & Depression.
2. Beginners Yoga For Deep Relaxation, Sleep, Insomnia, Anxiety & Stress Relief.
3. 30 Min De-Stressing, Refreshing Yoga Workout for Beginners.
4. Relaxing Yoga for Stress & Anxiety.
5. De-Stress Yoga Routine: Restore The Flow.
6. Goodbye Stress Calming Stretching Workout.
7. Yoga Asanas for Stress Relief - Easing Neck Pain Routine.
8. Relaxation music Zen meditation Sleep yoga no stress.
9. 10 Minute Yoga for Stress Relief.
10. India Yoga Relaxing Music Meditation Vocal.
11. 20 Minute Beginners Home Stretch Routine.
12. Stress Busting Yoga Pilates Workout - Relaxing Stretch Workout for Flexibility.
13. Laughter yoga: Laughing away the stress.
14. 10 Simple and Best Yoga Poses for Stress.
15. Yoga for stress management for beginners.
16. The best simple relaxation techniques.
17. Shava Udarakarshanasana for Stress relief.
18. 3 Postures de yoga Anti-Stress.
19. Yoga Poses for Less Stress and Better Sleep.
20. Side Stretch for Stress, Yoga.
21. Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief - Chair Yoga.
22. Pranayama - Yoga Breathing, Breathing Exercises, Yoga for Stress Relief.
23. Relieve Anxiety with Yoga (5 Minutes Practice).
24. Yoga for Stress Relief Wind Down with Kundalini.
So let’s start the routine today. Download this app and check for your favourite to beat the stress.
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by yoga experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
Personalized Stress Therapy Program
Developed in collaboration with Dr. Arthur P. Ciaramicoli, Ed.D., Ph.D., SoundMindz Senior Advisor, the Anti-Anxiety APP is specifically designed to take advantage of the latest Internet technologies available to help you manage and control your stress and anxieties effectively. You will access techniques and therapeutic exercises on-demand and be able to record and view your progress.
The SoundMindz Anti-Anxiety App includes six primary components:
1. A diagnostic questionnaire that assesses your level of stress and anxiety. Based on your responses a therapy program is customized specifically for you.
2. Instructional videos that provide an action plan for dealing with your anxieties and stress.
3. A workbook with information and exercises that guide you step-by-step through the therapy process.
4. Access to the latest research downloaded from SoundMindz.org
5. Progress Tracker, a daily journal where you track your progress and activities. This tool auto synchronizes with the SoundMindz cloud service.
6. On-demand reporting
Thank you for supporting our efforts with your positive ratings and reviews. We are so encouraged and inspired by them! Please continue to send your requests, questions, or error/bug-reports via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally respond to each one!