The ACCC Shopper app provides useful information on your consumer rights and includes tools to set reminders and keep copies of your receipts.
You can use it to:
- find answers to common shopping questions such as ‘when can I get a refund?’
- check what the new country of origin food labels mean
- set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers
- store your receipts as photos on your phone
- write a complaint letter or email to a business.
The information in this app is based on the Australian Consumer Law.
You can read more about your consumer rights and the ACL in our consumer section: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumer-rights
- Updated design and user interface
- New ‘Country of origin labelling’ section