★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
Money topics covered:
Income and expenses
Saving and investing
Asset protection (insurance)
Super and retirement
Features of the money health check app
Provides you with a personalised assessment of your financial health
Gives you a list of 'Your top 5 actions' - the most important things you can do to improve your personal finances, with tips for each one
Allows you to save or email your actions so that you can tick them off as you complete them
Some money topics (for example, superannuation) are only relevant to Australians
How to save your results
Once you have completed the questions on the app you can save your actions to MoneySmart website's My account at www.moneysmart.gov.au. To do this you will need to create an account if you don't have one. My account allows you to review your action items, tick off them off as they are completed and set yourself reminders for the ones you still want to do.
Want a more comprehensive report?
If you do the money health check on the MoneySmart website you'll get a more comprehensive list of actions than our app can show.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators at www.moneysmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
© ASIC 2012
[ Support iOS and Android ]
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App's name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
- Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
- Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
- SYNC with other devices
- Any currency with downloadable rates
- Number pad with calculation
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
- Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection
- Overview your expense and income summary
- Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can't reply you on google play...)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.
**NOW over 2million Downloads**
***** Great APP! Great concept!
***** This app is amazing!!
***** App is very useful to record daily expenses. I like it. I record to my expenses in several seconds wherever I am. Smart and nice interface.
So Helpful! Helps me keep track of my expenses and budget
Want save your money?? You need to track your expenses on a daily basis. This app will make your money tracking easy as possible.
3 reason to use Quick Money Recorder:
1. You can input expense just in 2 seconds
2. Daily expense data keeps you motivated to save money and budget
3. Expense data shown on graphs to see how much you spend, and understand how you can save money
Download and start recording your spending with Quick Money Recorder, and SAVE MONEY!!
With Premium Subscription, "Quick Money Recorder " will become more useful with nice additional features
Premium features include:
1) exporting data to Excel on Windows/Mac and exporting graphs to PDF is supported
2) Calculator function is added
3) No advertisements
4) Dropbox/Evernote backup for ensuring safety of your data
5) Color Theme can be changed
7) Number of categories can be increased from 18 to 90 categories
8) Data Sync service which backup your data and share data with multiple devices
What makes Quick Money Recorder special:
1) Easy interface, no complicated settings
2) Take a photo of receipts and input later in just few seconds
3) Easy graphs make it easy to understand expenses
4) Export expense data and photos to MS Office Excel (additional purchase function)
5) International currency support for 113 countries
※CWMoney is a Finance Management Software for Android,
This Free Version have almost full function, it's easy to using, if you feel this free program help you,please give it good rating on Market,It will keep us update it, thank you.
※If you like it, Upgrade the Pro. Version now（special price $4.99 for limited time):
Q: How to edit/delete account/transaction/balance etc?
A: Long tap in the list to bring up popup menu
CWMoney is a personal finance manager.
- UI Theme Select
- Shortcut,Widget for QuickTrack.
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple currency
- Support GPS,Camera,Album,Voice,Calc.
- Transfers and Account Exange Rate
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- setMonth budgets
- Catalog ,Subcatalog Append/Edit
- Filtering and PieChart reporting
- Data Export (Excel XML,CSV ) EX.
- Backup Send to Dropbox , Gmail , FTP...
Please DO BACKUP before any upgrade!
It is not recommended to move CWMoney to SD card.
PHONE STATE - used to forget find back your password.
LOCATION - to stamp current location on a transactions, can be switched off in the preferences
INTERNET - for check update,and required by Google Maps component to edit/view locations
CAMERA - to attach pictures to transactions
Money Lover app is basically a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Easy and quick to add income and expense items, pictures attached for later reminder;
★ Financial report of your money (incomes, expenses, and savings) by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature offers a solution to your pooled money and synchronizes your data across different platforms, perfect for family and household money management;
★ Budget function to help you control your spending money
★ Travel mode assists you to record and report the money you spent on your trip;
★ Manual Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart and convenient widget to see the balance and add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
★ And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
- All types of currencies;
Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
Each member of this service also has the ability to visit meshmoney.com directly from the app. Smart Money Elite members can set reminders for their weekly call with Adam Mesh, the mastermind behind the Smart Money Prime Service.
Download the application today and login with the same username and password you currently use on the members site. Or sign up today to get started.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
The app allows users to make an expense entry. Users can add any type of expense and the app will take care of storing it and displaying it whenever required.
Supports two views for expense display / reporting, a basic view which displays the expenses category wise and a detailed view which has date wise break up of expenses.
The app also has provision to define a new expense category to suit the expense pattern of users.
Get instant alerts to suspicious charges posted to your accounts.
BillGuard tracks your spending, protects your cards from fraud, and helps you save money with simple budgeting that actually works.
★ "Best Android Apps of 2014" - Google ★
★ "Best Apps To Manage Your Money" - CNN ★
★ "For spending analytics and advanced alerts on possible fraudulent activity, nothing beats BillGuard." - iMore ★
NEW! ID PROTECTION
BillGuard now includes identity theft protection powered by Experian, the largest U.S. credit bureau.
If you're an Experian ProtectMyID® member, login to BillGuard using your ProtectMyID® credentials and you'll begin receiving credit and identity alerts right in BillGuard.
Want to know when ID protection will be available for you? Sign up here to be notified:
TRACK your spending:
✔ Powerful spending meter and budgeting at a glance.
✔ Know exactly what you’re spending, by category.
✔ All your charges, intelligently organized in one Smart Inbox.
✔ Get notified on new purchases. Nothing sneaks through!
PROTECT your cards from fraud and unfair charges:
✔ New! Location-based fraud alerts notify you if your card is used at a store or ATM when you're not there.
✔ Data breach alerts tell you when a hacker may have access to your cards.
✔ Suspicious charge alerts, powered by millions of diligent consumers.
SAVE money with smarter tech:
✔ Found an unfair charge? Ask the merchant for a refund with a tap.
✔ $60+ million in card fraud and grey charges found since 2011.
✔ Bite-sized, real-time budgeting.
DOING MONEY RIGHT
“The best money management app I’ve tried, by far. Monitors every expense and makes me feel 100% in control.” - Jessica, Chicago, USA
“Beautifully designed money manager and budgeting app. I saved $500 by simply tracking my charges more carefully.” - Pedro, San Francisco, USA
"Probably the most beautiful personal finance management app ever built!" - Mani Karthik, SuperMoney
Q: Does BillGuard support my bank and credit card?
A: Almost certainly. BillGuard works with thousands of credit and bank accounts, including Lloyds TSB, RBS, Barclays, NatWest, Halifax, Barclaycard, Nationwide, Capital One, and PayPal.
Can’t find your account? Email us: email@example.com and we’ll try to add it!
Q: How do I get started?
1. Download the BillGuard app.
2. Securely connect all your accounts to track and get alerts.
3. Swipe your new charges.
✔ All Clear! That’s what in control feels like.
Q: My card issuer already warns me to fraud. Why do I need an app also?
A: Banks and card issuers catch less than half of credit card fraud - the rest is up to us! If you find a bad charge on your bills, you'll get your money back, but you need to find it first. That's where we come in.
Try BillGuard. If you're like most people, you'll immediately find charges you weren't aware of!
Q: How does BillGuard keep you secure?
A: BillGuard establishes a read-only, secure connection to scan your transaction history.
1) Bank-level security to ensure your data is kept private and secure.
2) No one - not even you - can move money with BillGuard.
3) Passcode so that only you can open the app.
Have feedback or an idea for a feature?
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us with any questions or feedback. We're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org and @BillGuard on Twitter. Also on G+ at https://plus.google.com/+BillGuard
** Power user? Join our beta group! **
Enjoy the newest versions before everyone else, get behind the scenes info and influence the upcoming features. Apply here: http://goo.gl/kbNGVz
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
More than 100,000 Aussies trust Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager. And the press loves us
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it”
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen”
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huff Post, Lifehacker and Choice
List of supported banks with auto-sync in Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager:
- ANZ Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- Westpac Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bendigo Bank
- ING Direct
- St George Bank
- Suncorp Bank
- ME Bank
- NEW: HSBC
If your bank is not listed here, there's an option to export your bank's feed and upload it to Pocketbook in bulk.
Overview of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Highlights of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
At Pocketbook, our mission is to better the everyday lives of ordinary Aussies. Today, cost of living is the #1 worry for Aussies and we want to use computing power and beautifully intuitive design to help people understand and do more with their money. So they can do the things they would rather do.
Track My payments will also include features like Interest calculation,break up of received money , linking with Bills etc.. in the coming versions .
So Borrowers now be ready to be tracked !!
Features supported are :-
1. Adding Borrower
2. Linking Phone Contacts
3. Viewing and sharing borrower information
4. Maintaining borrowed and cleared history
5. Edit borrowed details .
6. Detailed classification of cleared and outstanding payments.
7. Long press to view all features on a Detailed borrower payment.
Next version will be more fast and stable ! Stay connected with us .
The TrackMyGOALS app helps you cultivate good savings habits and reach your dreams by:
• Creating multiple and realistic savings goals
• Prioritising your goals to ensure they can be achieved
• Providing positive encouragement by tracking your progress
This app appeals to a wide range of users from adults to children and even people who have never saved before. Use it to track your saving for a holiday, wedding, car, house, renovation, school fees or anything else you can dream of.
• Designed to add and monitor savings goals on the go
• Home screen summaries with savings vs goal(s)
• History screen with category breakdown
• Budgeter screen to manage expenses
• Set up savings goals
• Develop a savings plan
• Track your savings goals
• Visualize your savings progress
• Add multiple goals
• Prioritise your goals
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is an initiative of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance and practical tools to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
Moneysmart.gov.au has calculators, tools and tips to help you make smart choices about your personal finances, including:
• Budgeting and saving
• Managing debt
• Superannuation and retirement
Savings calculator - Find out how fast you can save for your next big purchase, whether it's an overseas trip, a home deposit or a new car.
Loan calculator - Find out the repayments on a personal loan.
Mortgage calculator - Find out the repayments on a home loan. See what they will be if interest rates change.
Superannuation calculator - Find out how much super you will have when you retire.
Interest-free deal calculator - Find out what your interest-free deal will really cost you.
Want more? MoneySmart has even more powerful calculators at MoneySmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart.gov.au is run by the Australian Government agency, ASIC. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the best choices for your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
As a consumer or small business owner, you need to ensure that your interests are protected when you deal with other businesses. There are five steps that may help you do this:
1. Ask questions about the company, business and people that you are dealing with [e.g. do you know the company name and Australian Company Number (ACN); the business name and Australian Business Number (ABN)]?
2. Verify information about the company, business and people you are dealing with by checking ASIC's registers.
3. Seek help from ASIC if you need more information or from a professional business adviser (e.g. an accountant or a lawyer) if you are still unsure about the company, business or people you are dealing with.
4. Monitor the documents lodged by companies by signing up to ASIC's free Company Alert service.
5. Report suspected misconduct to ASIC if you believe that the directors or the company may be acting unlawfully. You can contact us on 1300 300 630 or lodge a complaint online.
The questions and answers in the App will take you through this process.