For the effective management of money you always hunt best expense manager app that can keep track of your funds. So this app make this task easier as the Graph presents by this application offer the clear picture of all the transactions done by you. You can easily make different categories of your daily basic needs like food, clothing, education, travel, entertainment, medical, others etc. So categorize your business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses and many others by the Track My Budget app and make your money balanced.
This is simple and insightful effort of tracking and managing your daily expenses quickly. This user friendly app will provide you full control on your money and make you able to monitor your budget efficiently. Track My Budget is highly recommended if you want to have more control to manage your income and expense.
- Simple and easy to access screen for income and expense with recurring transactions.
- Categorize different sources of income as well as expenditure.
- It helps you to manage income/expense of multiple accounts like Personal, Office etc.
- Now in latest version, you can easily record transaction from your incoming SMS.
- You can also visualize your expected expense and incomes of your recurring transactions.
- With recurring transactions you can simply avoid the stress to add similar expenses repetitively.
- Advanced reporting tool to view your transactions according to the date, daily, monthly and by category.
- This app also supports different currencies.
- As all records are presented in Graphs so you can view the detailed reports of all inflows and outflows more clearly.
- Manage single account in FREE version (In-App Purchase to manage Multiple Accounts)
Budgeting is one of the most important tasks of everyone’s life whether you are running any big business or making any budget for personal expenses. This crucial task will become easier with this latest expense manager app named as Track My Budget.
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
- Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
- Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
- Smart widget for greater convenience;
- Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
- Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
- Budget function keep your spending under control;
- Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
- Upcoming DashClock Extension integration;
- And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multi environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
Q: I reset my phone, do I need to buy Premium again?
A: If you are a premium user (by in-app purchase, store purchase, “appoftheday” promo code or by any other means), register your email account with us. Our system will remember your Premium status and then the next time you log in after resetting app data or phone settings, just tap “Go Premium” or similar phrase in other languages' version, it will automatically re-activate your Premium. Anyway, always remember to back up your data regularly and store it somewhere safe, just in case anything might go wrong.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 - our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You'd expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it'd be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You'd be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It's feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, My Wallet has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets with the addition of icons.
- Create groups, subgroups and on to infinity. With the addition of icons.
- Keeping receipts and expenditures with reference to the wallets and groups.
- Conducting money transfers between the accounts and currencies.
- View the report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- View the schedule change amount by days, weeks, months and years.
- View the report on losses and parishes into groups for the selected period.
- View the report on losses and parishes with a partition to wallets for the selected period.
- View a pie chart of losses and parishes into groups for the selected period.
- View the total loss of the parish and for the chosen period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme, background image, time and date format.
- The introduction of currencies in each wallet.
- Update the exchange rate of the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- View graphs of the amount in each currency.
- Quickly adding transactions or transfers through the widget.
- View the total amount in all currencies of all wallets.
- The use of filters operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
Tags: purses, wallets, money, finance, income, expenses, reports, currency, groups, costs, savings, debt, stock, cash, safe
EasyMoney expense manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using EasyMoney expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within EasyMoney lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
-30 days free trial!
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, EasyMoney is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Try this ultimate personal money manager free for 30 days now!
EasyMoney is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: expense tracker, personal money manager, saving money, finance manager, budget manager, money saving app, money saver, checkbook,mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily money management, tools for money lover
“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”
Money topics covered:
- Financial goals
- Income and expenses
- Managing debts
- Saving and investing
- Asset protection (insurance)
- Super and retirement
- Estate planning
Features of the money health check app
- Provides you with a personalised assessment of your financial health
- Gives you a list of 'Your top 5 actions' - the most important things you can do to improve your personal finances, with tips for each one
- Allows you to save or email your actions so that you can tick them off as you complete them
- Some money topics (for example, superannuation) are only relevant to Australians
How to save your results
Once you have completed the questions on the app you can save your actions to MoneySmart website's My account at www.moneysmart.gov.au. To do this you will need to create an account if you don't have one. My account allows you to review your action items, tick off them off as they are completed and set yourself reminders for the ones you still want to do.
Want a more comprehensive report?
If you do the money health check on the MoneySmart website you'll get a more comprehensive list of actions than our app can show.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators at www.moneysmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
© ASIC 2012
KW: Budget manager, Expense manager, savings, money, finance, budget tracker, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, budget, budget planner, expense planner.
Designed in pure METRO style design ( Windows Phone 7 user experience), with Smart Wallet, you can pull all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
- METRO style (WP7) user interface design
- track transactions
- take transactions bill pictures
- multiple accounts
- repeating transactions
- graphical reports
- save GPS position of transactions and shows it on Maps
- support transfers between accounts
- lock using security code
- backup data onto SD card
- home screen widget
- fixed bugs on budget calculation
- improved budget calculation
- fixed bug on budget calculation
- added more controls on application bars
- added "All Transaction Map" page
- database structure update (the last I promise :) )
- fixed bug on "transfer funds"
- added transaction tracking on map
- added number of transactions in account list
- fixed bug on category creation
- updated "new transaction" page
- fixed bug on time selection filter
- transaction map tracking coming soon
- database structure update ( the last I promise :) )
- added color chooser for transactions (used in reports)
- changed tiles color
- added "custom data" time period selection
- added "last year" time period selection
- added "new transaction" button on main page
- updated database structure
- Added Italian language support
budget, expense, money, wallet, cash, credit card, bank, smart, managing, manager, category, statistics, planner
This App is easy to use and easy to understand. It is SIMPLE but powerful. First, set yourself a weekly budget target. Then enter your spending with a uniquely simple, straight forward interface and instantly see whether you are meeting your budget. MyWB also shows you how much of your set budget you have at any given day of the week. The goal of this App is to help you control your spending with minimal effort.
The App is flexible enough to allow you to customize features to match your needs. There is also a quick and easy way to flick through your spending patterns from previous weeks - so you can get a clear view of where you have been spending your money.
At the end of each week, a brief summary for the week is presented showing how well (or badly?!) you have done against your target. Any money not spent may be carried over to the next week, so you can reward yourself with higher spending next week! Any money you received (birthday presents, cash-back on a pair of shoes you returned etc.) may also be added to your current week's spending plan if you choose.
MyWB supports your local currency and several other international currencies. You can show the date format to your liking, organize spending in categories as broad or as focused as you want, and includes the option to make your own categories to show personalized descriptions of your spending.
You can also export your spending information from MyWB by email so you can use it in other applications on your computer.
Do you find money slipping through your fingers? Not knowing where your hard-earned cash goes? Maybe you just need an occasional message to remind you what you were planning to spend this week? This is the App for you!
+ Enter a Weekly Budget for your Spending
++ Choose which day is the first day of your week
++ Select the money symbol you use, and your date format
+ Quickly enter your purchases
++ MyWB keeps track of your spending real-time
++ Instant update of how much you have left to spend this week
+ Simple, intuitive entry of each purchase
++ Automatically records time of purchase
+ Easy addition of money you have received
++ Such as presents or money-back on returned items
+ Customize MyWB by adding your own Categories
++ Create a Favorites list
++ Quickly search your Categories
+ Modify purchase information
++ Allows you to correct errors
++ Input past or future purchases - adjust the date/time to the correct values
+ View a week-by-week History of your spending
++ Sort the list by Date, Price, Alphabetically, or even Group similar items together
+ At the end of each week, MyWB reminds you how well you achieved your Budget!
+ Optionally carry-forward any over-spend or under-spend to the next week
++ Adjusts your spending for next week!
+ Export information
++ Send the file by email
++ You can import this file to other applications on your computer (e.g. Excel, Numbers etc.)
Please, before downloading this application, set "Cash Organizer Free" - is a complete application with the trial period of use. (Unlocker will not be visible in the list of applications)
Cash Organizer restart after installation Unlock (exit Cash Organizer click Back).
You can update your full version by updating the trial version.
Inesoft Cash Organizer for Android. Can work as a stand-alone program on your Android. Access your bank account and credit card balances, budgets, projects and planned transaction anywhere you are. You get the incredible flexibility of the financial instrument that allows you to finance so as you prefer. Customizable interactive reports will show where your money goes, notifications will not allow to miss out important payments or to get credit limits overflowed. Cash Organizer is everything you need and a bit more.
Desktop and Web: http://www.cashorganizer.com
* Account with any currency;
* Reconciliation wizard;
* All currencies are supported as well as history exchange rates;
* Transfers between accounts;
* Split transactions and transfers inside splits;
* Import data from bank statements using QIF file format;
* Auto-complete new transactions from history;
* Transaction filtering and search functionality;
* Grouping of accounts by interests.
* Possibility to filter out accounts for budget groups
* Progress bars for each budget category;
* Colour indications for low and overflow budgets;
* Option to calculate budgets including scheduled transactions;
* Forecast budget to any future date;
* Instant access to transaction list of selected category with possibility to edit records;
* Plan expenses, incomes and transfers;
* Support of transaction splits exactly as in the account mode;
* Generate dates in Note field by using keywords for automatic descriptions;
* Created a list of all scheduled transactions for any future date;
* Partial processing of scheduled transactions.
* 7 Base graphical and text reports;
* Fully adjustable report filter;
* Access and edit transactions from reports;
* Save customized filters for further use.
PROJECTS AND CATEGORIES
* Tree structure with 5-level deep;
* All existing currencies including Bitcoin BTC, Gold XAU, Silver XAG and others;
* Automatically created history of currency exchange rates;
* Possibility of data synchronization between all your computers and mobile devices;
* The strongest 256-bit encryption protocol guarantees that only you can access your data;
* Sync with Cash Organizer Desktop or Online version for Windows PC, MacOS X and Linux;
* Automatic data backup;
* Instant support;
* Non-stop improving.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the most recent Android-Update version 4.4 (KitKat) deletes the data of the app!! It's not caused by an error of this app. It's a problem with Android. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA WITHIN THIS APP BEFORE INSTALLING AN ANDROID UPDATE. Additionaly the app has now an auto-backup feature. I'm really sorry for this and it's driving me mad. Believe me. It's my goal to provide a helpful and stable app and many hours and dedication went into this app. I do my best to find a long term solution.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
NOW SUPPORTS CURRENCY LOCALIZATION!
Always remember; choose apps that are easy to navigate pages. With YourElink Smart Budget both Account Budget Lists & Items can be accessed by a touch and slide gesture.
This app is built-in with a quick filter and search look-up when searching for Items to add in your Account Budget. It automatically saves your items in the database if it does not exist.
Enjoy syncing your data to any android device or share it to your family and friends.
There are more great features in this app. Try it now and enjoy using it!
Visit http://www.yourelink.com/smartbudget to see FAQs and Complete Recent Changes
Note In-app purchase: This app is 100% FREE and will not force you to upgrade, however if you enjoyed very much and would like to get all cool features you can upgrade to full version anytime. Just follow the in-app purchase inside the app.
- A report of expenses or income categories.
- Monthly report of revenues and expenses
- Daily report of revenues and expenses
- Balance chart
In Paid version:
- without advertising.
- Data Backup and Restore.
- Export data to CSV file.
- Widget display total balance, selected account balance and the button to add the operation.
- Lock application using a password.
- Cloud SYNC
Paid version: http://market.android.com/details?id=ru.riseweb.money
Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian, French.
Keywords: Personal Finance Tracker, Expenses Tracker, Expense Tracker, Money Tracker, Track Expenses, Track Money, Monthly Expenses Reports, Expense Manager. Money Manager, Budget Manager, Budget Planner, Finance Manager.
*Note: This is an alpha release and there are many more features to come in future. So stay tuned....
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
More from developer
Savings calculator - Find out how fast you can save for your next big purchase, whether it's an overseas trip, a home deposit or a new car.
Loan calculator - Find out the repayments on a personal loan.
Mortgage calculator - Find out the repayments on a home loan. See what they will be if interest rates change.
Superannuation calculator - Find out how much super you will have when you retire.
Interest-free deal calculator - Find out what your interest-free deal will really cost you.
Want more? MoneySmart has even more powerful calculators at MoneySmart.gov.au
Who is behind MoneySmart?
MoneySmart.gov.au is run by the Australian Government agency, ASIC. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the best choices for your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.