It can be used on an any Android GSM or WiFi phone and will enable you to:
- receive alarms with control over sound, volume, icons, colors and priority
- send out personal (panic/sos) alarms with GPS coordinates
- alarms can be send and received using a WiFi or GSM network, public or private
- make & receive calls using GSM
- make & receive SIP H264 (video) calls
- read and send NFC tags for localisation, date & time or access control
- view security camera footage
The IQ SmartApp is fully supervised and runs on Android 4.0 and higher.
Smartphones and tablets supported.
· Multi-project planning and organization
· Realistic scheduling based on priority and best-case/worst-case estimates
· Drag-and-drop scheduling
· Integrated timesheets
· Integrated project portals
· Collaboration and file sharing
· Notification, document sharing and commenting
· Analysis and trend reporting
· Email and calendar integration
· Organized conversation threads
· Checklists within each task and project
To use this application you must have an existing LiquidPlanner account. Sign up now at www.liquidplanner.com.
More information about the web version and free trial: www.timestarter.com
GET ORGANIZED WITH TASKS
Create tasks quickly for yourself or a teammate. Add to-dos, reminders, and requests.
COMMUNICATE ABOUT WORK
Comment directly on tasks and get updates on the progress of your team's tasks and projects.
MANAGE THE DETAILS OF TEAMWORK
Track due dates, assignees, and notes on your tasks.
PLAN YOUR DAY
View and organize your task list. Re-order tasks as priorities and statuses change.
COMPLETE WORK ON-THE-GO
Swipe to complete tasks, which notifies your team that your work is finished.
SYNCS WITH WEB APP
Whether working in the Asana web app or on your phone or tablet, you and your team will see updates and stay in sync.
Add tasks, projects, and comments for free (up to 15 people).
For more information about Asana’s features visit https://asana.com/product
smartapp.com™ changes how businesses and individuals build and sell, buy and run, and share enterprise automation solutions that meet the demands of the Mobile and Cloud-Computing world – where users on any device, anytime, anywhere can easily access their apps, files, or data to execute mission critical business tasks and securely share content.
Enterprise Cloud-based automation
Buying, installing, and deploying enterprise solutions has never been easier! After getting your introductory smartapp.com AppZone™, within a few clicks, you can build or buy SmartApps and run them in your smartapp.com AppZone™ using either your desktop computer or any mobile device. With your introductory AppZone,™ you can invite up to five users to your AppZone™ and store up to 5GB of SmartApp data.
App Studio™ & AppNetwork™
With smartapp.com App Studio™, you can quickly configure SmartApps using an intuitive click-and-drag form building and workflow configuration interface that meet the needs of complex business automation requirements – with no coding required! You can use your SmartApps for yourself or submit them to the App Store for others to benefit.
If you don’t want to build your own SmartApps, you can search the App Store for a SmartApp that meets your needs or leverage the AppNetwork and find an experienced, certified AppConsultant to build it. The AppNetwork is a community that brings business needs and solutions together. By posting a request for a SmartApp you will be matched with AppConsultants who possess the skills to build a solution tailored to your needs.
Community Powered Apps with iQ Apps Subscription™
Imagine for a low monthly cost having the freedom to install apps from a community library of iQ Apps™ into your AppZone that meet all your organization needs. The iQ Apps Subscription™ library is fueled by the smartapp.com community resulting in more and more apps for you to choose from every day!
Enterprise Collaborative Cloud Storage
Extended Cloud Storage with File Central™
Experience Universal Cloud File Access in File Central™. With File Central SmartDrive™, you get 5GB FREE personal storage. In File Central™, you can also connect to other leading Cloud storage providers such as Google Drive™, Dropbox™, and SkyDrive™ – giving you one place to search and access all of your Cloud content!
Editors – Introducing Gantter™ & CodeMate™
smartapp.com Editors, allow you to open, edit and save files in File Central or from within your smartapp.com AppZone™. With smartapp.com, InQuest’s Gantter™ and CodeMate™ Editors are pre-installed, at no cost to you, and ready to use immediately.
Like SmartApps, new Editors are published frequently by the community.
Community Powered Templates with iQ Templates Subscription™
Get unlimited access to an ever-growing library of user community contributed File Templates for an optional low monthly cost. File Templates allow you to quickly create new documents without having to start from scratch.
The iQ Templates Subscription™ library is fueled by the smartapp.com community resulting in more and more templates for you to choose from every day!
Register at smartapp.com™ today and join the evolution of enterprise Cloud-based automation!
TeamBridge — онлайн-сервис для совместной работы, управления бизнес-проектами и компанией.
Позволяет всем сотрудникам компании работать в единой системе, обмениваться информацией, ставить, исполнять и контролировать задачи, планировать работу и отслеживать результат.
Управление проектами в компании стало проще!
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
The Clarizen App for Android allows users a wide range of capabilities, all from their Android phone, including:
Task management: Just arrived at a customer site? Use your phone to access a list of tasks and issues for your client, including necessary attachments, correspondence or related email.
Collaboration: Attach notes to Clarizen tasks, upload photos you’ve taken, send email updates to your project team, all while keeping all communications within the context of your project.
Time and Expense Reporting: Report your progress as you go, rather than try to rebuild it after the fact. Progress reports roll up immediately so your management team has up to the minute statistics on project KPIs. Use Clarizen Stopwatch to track exactly how much time you spend on each task or client.
Download the App today, or sign up for a free 30-Day trial of Clarizen!
In order to use iQueue Mobile, you MUST have a Configuration Code that has been provided by the Administrator of the iQueue installation you are trying to connect to.
Keywords: iQueue, IQ, iQue, Line Management
Developing a business plan is one of the most valuable activities you can undertake. A good business plan provides a roadmap for success, gives you a sense of control over your future and is essential to attract funding.
Business planning might be time consuming and daunting but the good news is you don't have to start with a blank sheet of paper!
Our MyBizPlan app for Android guides you through the process of creating a plan, tailored to your business.
Our planning tools were created by experts and give you a clear process to follow. Download MyBizPlan today!