* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
This application is designed to check by yourself how deeply you suffer from PTSD.
22 questions is based on the list appeared on the official website of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan.
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) diagnose criteria:
This check list(The Impact of Event Scale-Revised. IES-R(Weiss and Marmar,) consist of three main types of PTSD symptoms.
[How to use]
1.Choose the appropriate one from options of 22 questions.
2.You can modify your choice after the final answer.
3.The application will be terminated if you press "Exit" at the end screen.
4.You can send the test result by email for statistical data analysis if you press "Submit".
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
The test is often regarded as one of the key entry requirements for most police and military service entry across the globe is available on your Android phone. The Bleep Fitness Test is a handy component for anyone serious about their fitness regime.
Free Key Features:
* Single user profile
* Configurable audio cues indicating the start of each shuttle and level
* 15 or 20 metre shuttle distance
* Calculates users VO2Max performance with rating
* Tablular display of users results
* Share your results via email, SMS, google+, facebook (requires app to be installed)
* Easy to read and use UI
* Lock phone and app continues to run
* Contains adverts
Additional Paid Features:
* Multiple users profiles and results history
* No adverts
This app uses text to speech (TTS) so requires an approiate text to speech app (see https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech)
The Bleep Test is also known as Beep Test, Shuttle Run, Pacer Test or Multistage Fitness Test.
OPERATION REACH OUT is designed to:
* Encourage people to reach out for help when they are having suicidal thoughts.
* Help those who are concerned about family members, spouses, or fellow service members who may be suicidal.
* Provide a personal contact help center.
* Provide activities to help people who are depressed stay connected to others.
Users are prompted to enter phone number for people who will respond in a time of crisis.
The help Center comes pre-loaded with phone numbers for suicide prevention hotlines and it is then customizable by each individual user.
HELP FOR SUICIDAL PEOPLE
12 Compelling video vignettes explain important facts,
You problems can be treated.
There are other solutions.
Suicidal crises are almost always temporary.
Your problems are rarely as great as they appear.
HELP FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO PREVENT SUICIDE
10 Compelling video vignettes explain what to do, and not do, when a person is talking about suicide, such as:
Don’t be afraid to ask tough questions.
Find out if the person is drunk or has overdosed on drugs.
Remove any potentially harmful objects.
Make sure the suicidal person understands that help is available.
This amazing app is now helping 2 million people (all platforms) to sleep well every night! Download now to find out why!
'Relax and Sleep Well’ is a high quality hypnosis recording by best selling self-help audio author Glenn Harrold. This free recording will help you alleviate stress and anxiety and prime you to sleep well at night. Please note the full version of this app has daytime and night-time versions and more, this free version includes the daytime version only but this is still a full 29-minute hypnosis session. Download and experience Glenn Harrold's highly acclaimed and unique hypnotherapy skills now!
If you have any issues with this app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review and we will find a solution for you. Because of all the different types of Android phones and OS versions, some devices may have issues, but the app works well on the vast majority of devices. Also If you benefit from this app please leave a positive review. Many Thanks.
The 29-minute hypnotherapy session will take you on a relaxing journey into the deepest levels of self-hypnosis. The subtle background soundscapes supporting Glenn’s soothing voice will help you connect with a profound feeling of relaxation.
Glenn is one of the world's most successful hypnotherapists. His CDs and MP3 downloads have sold millions and he is a published author with 7 self-help books to his name. Like all of Glenn’s recordings Relax and Sleep Well combines powerful hypnotherapy techniques with state of the art recording technology. The special background sound effects have been recorded in certain keys and frequencies to help enhance the meditation effect and guide you into a deep state of mental and physical relaxation.
At the deepest point in the hypnosis session you are given a number of post-hypnotic affirmations and direct suggestions to help you connect with a deep feeling of mental and physical relaxation, which will stay with you in your everyday life.
There are also a number of background affirmations, which echo and pan from left to right across the stereo range, ideal when using headphones. This deeply relaxing and powerful method of delivering multiple suggestions simultaneously to the unconscious mind can facilitate positive changes very quickly.
This state of the art recording features:
* A Powerful 29-minute Hypnotherapy session.
* The very latest hypnotherapy techniques and state-of-the-art digital recording technology.
* Glenn's highly acclaimed hypnotic vocal techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
* Background sound effects recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to compliment the hypnotic suggestions and deepen the relaxation effect.
* Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing and unique effect.
Glenn has over 20 years experience as a full-time hypnotherapist and works with many celebrity clients. He has appeared on TV a number of times and his successful hypnotherapy sessions are often featured in newspaper and magazine articles. Here are some of the many endorsements Glenn's receives from celebrities and journalists among others.
"I have downloaded - Deep Sleep, Lose Weight and stop smoking... I no longer smoke, I have lost 18 Lbs... and I have some of the best and deepest sleep ever... I swear by these CDs... My thanks to you Mr. Harrold...and anyone who doesn't believe me can drop me an email anytime, and I will confirm this for them."
Detective Anthony La Femina, New York City Police Dept -15 Years Joint Terrorism Taskforce, Surveillance Division. Email: email@example.com
Read more about them at: http://www.feniksapps.com
Humans have a nerve network that is interconnected with the sensory organs which is responsible for interpreting the physical world. The Chakra's, or Energy Centers, acts as a "Pump" which directs energy throughout your system.
Our Chakra Stimulating Binaural Beats are specifically designed recordings that individually stimulate each of the seven Chakras. Each Chakra is stimulated by a different frequency range with predetermined base frequencies.
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats
"A study comparing the effectiveness of Prozac vs. EMDR showed that EMDR was more successful than Prozac in achieving substantial and sustained reductions in anxiety and depression."
- The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, January 2007
On Track calculates a wellbeing score based on a Theoretical Blood Alcohol Concentration (TBAC) calculated using Widmark's equation and modified gender-specific elimination coefficients. This score helps you understand the extent to which your drinking patterns may or may not be having an impact on your health and general wellbeing.
Disclaimer: The calculations in this app are best estimates only. They are not sufficiently accurate to be considered legal evidence. The calculations are averages and intended as a guide only. Individuals can vary widely in their personal alcohol tolerance. Food in the stomach, medications, health and psychological conditions can all be influencing factors.