jobactive Job Seeker is Australia's largest free mobile app for online jobs. It is funded and operated by the Australian Government as a free service to assist job seekers into employment.
Job Seekers can find jobs around them with one tap or can search for jobs by using Geo location, suburb name, post code or a keyword. They can also find employment service providers around them with one tap or by using Geo location or post code. Occupations that suit their work interest can also be identified by directing them to the career quiz app where they can take the quiz.
Everyone is welcome to use jobactive Job Seeker mobile app to search for recruitment opportunities.
Vacancies displayed in the app come from many different sources, including:
• Public Employers
• jobactive Providers
• The Australian Public Service
• The Australian Defence Force
• The Harvest Trail
If you are a registered Job Seeker with jobactive (www//jobsearch.gov.au) or DHS then you can get more functionality in the App such as:
• Access to your personal Dashboard
• Apply online for positions with your career profile, resume and cover letter
• Receive Job Alert, Employer, Internship, Work for the Dole and Documentary Evidence request Notifications
• Job seekers can upload documentary evidence after selecting the received notification
• Self-Book and Reschedule Provider Contact appointments
• View and Synchronise your Appointments
• Search for Work for the Dole activities
• Accept and View your Job Plan
• View and Accept Internship Agreements
• Record and track external jobs
• View your Job Search Effort
• Contact Your Provider
• Share your story to inspire others