More hoop jumping and paperwork to create busy work for those who have jobs - and whose job is to manage those who are unemployed... and a badly designed, unfriendly app... no excuse, when so many people will be using it, to not make an app easy to use and functional as well... A 'job seeking - apply for the job" app should have been better... from the nag screen to upgrade, yet I am running the latest version... then the clumsy log-on... and then... Strike three... Uninstalled... Stick to the Web version...
Not much good The app has an add that refers you here for an update that is non existant and requires you to sign into mygov it does not remember id or password - give it a miss...
Why make us go to my gov every time to log in this is pointless who has time for that. Sarina russo is forcing us to use this and we cant and i bet we get in trouble
Oh my this app is horrible. Why not hire one of the Job Seekers to make a new one? Wouldn't be too hard... As long as the app worked they'd have done the job better
Useless. Was ok 6 months or so ago, now utterly f'd.
Get rid of MyGov and everyone's problem will be resolved, it is really that simple......
• Re-branded app name and logo
• Remodelled landing page
• Graphics added to the news carousel
• Consolidated Search function: Search for new jobs, jobs near me, harvest labour all integrated into one search.
• Additional fields displayed on jobs list and job details e.g. jobs viewed; external jobs; job age; job expiry
• Additional search criteria for location search.
• User notified when about to exit the app e.g. viewing external jobs