More hoop jumping and paperwork to create busy work for those who have jobs - and whose job is to manage those who are unemployed... and a badly designed, unfriendly app... no excuse, when so many people will be using it, to not make an app easy to use and functional as well... A 'job seeking - apply for the job" app should have been better... from the nag screen to upgrade, yet I am running the latest version... then the clumsy log-on... and then... Strike three... Uninstalled... Stick to the Web version...
Not much good The app has an add that refers you here for an update that is non existant and requires you to sign into mygov it does not remember id or password - give it a miss...
This is a very poorly designed app
Crashes upon generating pdf When generating PDF document from my jobs list, app crashes every time
Prick of an app to login to! Why no shortcuts?
Doesn't work App totally no longer works i login an get a instant error.
• Re-branded app name and logo
• Remodelled landing page
• Graphics added to the news carousel
• Consolidated Search function: Search for new jobs, jobs near me, harvest labour all integrated into one search.
• Additional fields displayed on jobs list and job details e.g. jobs viewed; external jobs; job age; job expiry
• Additional search criteria for location search.
• User notified when about to exit the app e.g. viewing external jobs
Easily find & apply to your dream job. Get notified of new career opportunities.