Find your next job on the jobactive Job Seeker app. Thousands of jobs are advertised every day.
FIND A JOB WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Find jobs based on industry, location and the times and days you can work.
• Set up job alerts and get them delivered to you automatically.
• Create a career profile you can share with employers.
• Save your resume and cover letter so you can quickly apply when you see a job you like.
• Search the Harvest Trail for fruit and veg picking jobs around Australia.
• Get connected to an employment services provider in your local area.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
• Use Your tasks to do list to stay on top of your requirements and keep getting your income support payment.
• Turn on push notifications for activity reminders.
• Record your attendance.
• Submit your job search efforts.
• View your participation history.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DAY
• View and agree to your Job Plan.
• Book and re-schedule appointments with your provider.
• View and accept internship agreements.
• Get notified about the latest news and programs you are eligible for.
• Do the Career Quiz to find out what job suits your personality.
The jobactive Job Seeker app is funded and operated by the Department of Jobs and Small Business. It is a free service to help Australians find a job.
Contact the job seeker hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 13 62 68 if you need help using the jobactive Job Seeker app.