* We would greatly appreciate users reporting any issues or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes a better quality appliance with a higher price tag will save you money in the long run. The ongoing power consumption of modern appliances can vary greatly, and, while the situation has improved a lot in recent years, some poorly designed appliances will still needlessly guzzle power. The additional cost over the years can be surprising, and so we decided to create an mobile application to help you decide what is best for your situation. You can use EStar when buying new appliances or for examining existing ones in your home or business.
Our app uses the official Australia and New Zealand ENERGY STAR® data set to display star ratings and calculate energy costs across several large appliance categories.
Appliance searches can be narrowed using a wide variety of appliance parameters, such as size and capacity, allowing you to clearly focus on and compare appliances that match your needs.
DISCLAIMER: We present ENERGY STAR data as-is and take no responsibility for the accuracy of the data presented to the user. This application does not endorse any particular appliance and, in particular, a better rating does not necessarily indicate an appliance that has superior quality, safety, or fitness of purpose than other appliances. By using this product, you agree to indemnify Sustainable Software Pty Ltd against any losses caused by inaccuracy of the data, application defects, or interpretation of the presented data.
Most of us have some big and some small things that they can do to better the cost efficiency of home. Whether you just want to drop a few dollars off of your gas bill or you are looking for a better way to fuel your home altogether, doing just a few things can make a tremendous amount of difference in your home.
Why bother with cost efficiency? You can afford the bills so why bother? Many people will be shocked to learn that they can lose up to 25% or more of the energy in their home without the need to. You literally could be flushing your money down the drain.
The good news is that making your home energy efficient does not have to be overly challenging. It also does not have to be overly costly either.
Find out about:
Determining Your Current Costs
The Cost Over Savings Analysis
Getting Started Finding Your Biggest Needs
Starting Small For Big Savings
Your Window Savings
The Fireplace Advantage
Energy Saving Habits To Develop
Energy Star: Understanding What It Is
Outside The Home
Alternative Sources Of Fuel
The Energy Efficient New Home
The Smappee App is user centric and shows you your home's total energy usage, your home's standby consumption and the corresponding costs. And if you have solar panels, you can also monitor their power production. The multiple graphs, lists of appliances identified in your home, the logging of on and off events per appliance, the real-time views, etc. will help you understand where, when and how much energy you consume. Packed with this Information and with the help of smappees monitoring and alerting features, you will surely save energy, money and contribute to a better and healthier climate for our children.
The Smappee monitor, required for this app, can be purchased at www.smappee.com. Installation of the Smappee monitor, next to your electrical cupboard, is simple, fast and safe and doesn’t require any changes to your electrical installation.
- At a glance real-time visualization of your Energy Demand, Standby Consumption and Solar Production.
- Historical view of your consumption and energy costs per day, week or year
- View current status and energy consumption of your appliances
- Events lists show the usage of your appliances
- Receive messages, alerts and tips to reduce your consumption
- Share your performance awards on social media
Triggers can automatically turn on and off your Comfort Plugs:
- at sunset and sunrise
- during peak consumption
- during high production of your solar panels
- when nobody is home or everyone is asleep
- when people are busy in your home
- when you arrive at home
- when you leave work
make yourself homey, sit back and enjoy the comfort of your home. With Smart Home by Telekom you control heating, lights and electrical devices conveniently from your couch.
The Smart Home app on your smartphone or tablet is the central control unit that allows you to have everything under control at any time, whether you are at home or on the road.
In order to use this app you need the Smart Home basic set which includes the QIVICON home base and the Smart Home service. Compatible Smart Home devices are available in Telekom shops in Germany and online (www.smarthome.de).
Get the Smart Home app for more safety and comfort in your home or in your office – and receive a lasting reduction of your energy costs.
The benefits of Smart Home by Telekom:
- Cold bathroom after getting up? That was yesterday - with Smart Home by Telekom you always have your comfort temperature at the right time. Just schedule in the app when the heating has to reach that temperature - anytime, anywhere.
- You are still on the road and want to heat up your living room prior to arrival? No problem with Smart Home.
- Even on vacation you can control your home: the security solution implemented will raise alarms, record intruders with a camera and simulate your presence to deter burglars.
- By the way, Smart Home is also ideal for business customers: Save energy costs with intelligent heating control. Set within the app when the office areas have to be heated, e.g. based on office and opening times.
- Smart Home is based on QIVICON, the universal platform for a complete, cross-vendor and easy-to-use home automation solution.
- The functionality of the Smart Home app and the range of compatible devices is continuously growing.
- The app has a preview that explains the important features and settings.
With the purchase of a Smart Home basic set you can use the full range of functions including the Smart Home service for 24 months.
For more information on the topic of Smart Home by Deutsche Telekom, please visit www.smarthome.de
Do you have questions or comments about the app? Please write to: email@example.com
Since we cannot respond to reviews, please use the support e-mail address, if you want support.
We are working intensively on further functions for our Smart Home app and look forward to your suggestions!
Share your ideas with us by mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun with the app!
Your Smart Home team
To benefit from the Wiser Smart app the following Wiser devices are required:
- Wiser Controller + internet connection + computer (mandatory)
- Wiser S-Meter to measure your total energy consumption (optional)
- Wiser SmartPlug to measure and control your appliances (optional)
- Wiser H-Relay + Wiser Thermostat to measure and control your electric heaters (optional)
- Wiser Radiator Thermostat + Wiser Thermostat to measure and control your water-based heater (optional)
- Wiser Boiler Control to control the water heater based on demand reported by Wiser Radiator Thermostat or Wiser Thermostat (optional)
Increase your comfort at home with Wiser by
- Controlling the temperature room by room
- Turning appliances on and off at your convenience
- Creating and modifying appliance schedules and temperature schedules
- Activating one of four modes to manage both temperature and appliances
Available modes are:
- Manual: Controls temperature and appliances manually
- Energy Saver: Turns off selected appliances and reduces the temperature to a preselected level.
- Schedule: Activates a weekly program for temperatures and appliances in your home. Each day of the week can be set differently.
- Holiday: Lowers the temperature to a minimum and turns off selected appliances during your holiday. When returning from holiday, your home will be at your usual comfort level.
Gain insight into your home energy consumption and adjust your consumption accordingly:
- Monitor the instant power consumption of your home and your appliances
- Track your energy consumption in kWh and € for each appliance or branch over specific time intervals
- Compare your total household energy consumption on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly level
- See the best and worst performing branches and appliances within a selected period of time
- Estimate your monthly electricity bill with the function “Monthly estimated cost” to better master your electricity budget
- See how much you pay for the electricity and plan to use your appliances when the electricity rate is cheapest
- Receive critical or important alerts on your smart phone when detected by your Wiser System.
When you use the Meridian app to program your ideal temperatures around your daily routine, it will show you the most efficient settings possible, guiding you toward greater savings – both in terms of energy and money. With different modes for when you’re home, away, asleep, or even on vacation, Meridian has you covered at every turn. Plus, you can see how your energy consumption compares to homes in your area.
In order to use this convenient mobile app, you just need to sign-up for a Meridian Smart Thermostat energy plan from Direct Energy. Visit directenergy.com/meridian or call 1-855-558-4376 for more information and to sign-up.
• Receive real-time grid conditions and conservation alerts.
• View real-time wholesale prices.
• View ERCOT press releases and informational updates.
• View charts showing hourly and real-time demand and generation.
• View Conservation Tips for appliance use, hot- and cold-weather practices and overall weatherization.
• View helpful information about the ERCOT region.
Renewable Energy REwards is now available to all 100%greenelectric™, 100%cleangas and American Wind® Customers.
Enjoy instant access to savings on the go. The REwards app includes over 125,000 exclusive "show and save" offers redeemable nationwide at hundreds of popular restaurants and retailers, as well as lots of local favorites.
Wherever you go it¹s easy to find great deals on dining, shopping, entertainment, travel and more using the built-in GPS locator and search and filter tools.
Start saving today!
*Compare Prices - MySmartPrice saves you money on all your online shopping. It is a price comparison engine that scans over 100 online shopping sites to get you the best price for over 10 Million products. You can search products from categories like Mobile Phones, Laptops, Cameras, TVs etc. and find the lowest price online.
* Get Details About Payment Options: Find out which stores have Cash on Delivery, EMI options available and which stores do not have the options on the product details page itself.
* Never miss an offer or deal: We have you covered with aggregation of all offers and deals across online shopping sites. You will find details about app only exclusive deals of flipkart, snapdeal, amazon etc on the mysmartprice app only.
Discover Products - We also have the largest collection of Apparel, Shoes & Accessories from all the leading fashion brands, so you can do all your browsing right here. If the product is available in any online shopping website present in India, it is definitely available on MySmartPrice. We cover websites like Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Fashionara, Donebynone, Yepme, Zivame, Zovi, Koovs, Happily Unmarried, Zansaar, Yebhi etc.
*Visit Seller Sites and Buy with Confidence: We have integrated only the best online websites on MySmartPrice so that you do not have to worry while buying a product. Also the seller rating on the product page is a good indicator of our users' prior experience with any given store.
* Authentic Product Reviews: All the product reviews are unbiased and unmoderated opinions of our users who have already used the product. You can rely on them while making your decision.
FAST & EASY - We have tried to design the app in a way that it becomes easier and faster for you to shop for items of your choice.