Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Because the definitions for each card are uncomplicated and easy to read, these oracle cards make it accessible for the user to tap into the wisdom of their own intuition. The Five Vibrational Dimensions of the Soul is a very special spread where you can do your own reading, taking you through the five levels of your soul assisting you to get answers to Universal Truths that you need to acknowledge.
These cards reflect the pervasive changes in our lives helping users with guidance to get past blocks. The messages give them insights on what might be holding them back. The definitions are ‘grounded’ so will help guide the user towards the direction they need to go at that moment. Sort of like clearing the fog that sometimes surrounds us, helping us to get back in step with our own vibrational energy.
The heart and soul of self-development is being able to do readings for yourself whenever you want. The synchronicities of your higher self and connecting with the angels makes it super accessible to be able to guide your soul to what it needs, wants and desires. Oracle cards, unlike Tarot are simpler to use so you can get the same way to get insights and direction.
You can use this app as a full-featured, ad-free and time-unlimited "Lite" version, or unlock the full deck for a small fee.
- A complete deck of 52 cards*, beautifully illustrated, covering many topics regarding daily issues
- 3 types of readings (1, 3 or 11 cards)
- You can save your readings to a journal for further reference
- Share your readings with your friends, by email or on Facebook!
*the full deck is available in the unlocked version
About the author: Debbie A. Anderson was born in England. She is a natural healer who has worked in the magical sphere of spirituality all of her life, bringing forth many modalities that have manifested and evolved along the way. She is a psychic medium that has been giving intuitive spiritual readings for over 30 years.
About the illustrator: Heather Brewster is an intuitive artist, whose intention is to create artwork that promotes a positive and healing energy. She primarily works in acrylic, painting on canvas or birch panels and also works with digital media.
Your job is to define your dog's age and breed and the application's job is to provide you with advice on a appropriate dry dog food for your dog sorted by star rating or brand. You are on a pet market and you want to choose between two kinds of dry dog food or between two manufacturers. Until now you have had to rotate the bag back and forth to find the list of ingredients. We offer you a possibility to compare all kinds of dry dog food just in few clicks. If you forget to change dry dog food type when the change is needed/advised, the application will inform you about changing it, so you will always have appropriate food for your dog. Application contains about 3500 foods from about 400 brands.
• About 3500 foods from about 400 brands
• Dog food star rating
• Detailed dog food analysis
• Dog food comparing