The Smappee App is user centric and shows you your home's total energy usage, your home's standby consumption and the corresponding costs. And if you have solar panels, you can also monitor their power production. The multiple graphs, lists of appliances identified in your home, the logging of on and off events per appliance, the real-time views, etc. will help you understand where, when and how much energy you consume. Packed with this Information and with the help of smappees monitoring and alerting features, you will surely save energy, money and contribute to a better and healthier climate for our children.
The Smappee monitor, required for this app, can be purchased at www.smappee.com. Installation of the Smappee monitor, next to your electrical cupboard, is simple, fast and safe and doesn’t require any changes to your electrical installation.
- At a glance real-time visualization of your Energy Demand, Standby Consumption and Solar Production.
- Historical view of your consumption and energy costs per day, week or year
- View current status and energy consumption of your appliances
- Events lists show the usage of your appliances
- Receive messages, alerts and tips to reduce your consumption
- Share your performance awards on social media
Triggers (Beta) can automatically turn on and off your Comfort Plugs:
- at sunset and sunrise
- during peak consumption
- during high production of your solar panels
- when nobody is home or everyone is asleep
- when people are busy in your home
- when you arrive at home
- when you leave work